Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 30. (Read 178774 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Love your avatar Rocoro  Wink

Again we did a great job sustaining SLING for good days on /r/Cryptocurrency

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/37t9i3/sling_the_first_fully_decentralized_market/

Please don't forget to tip us (247CryptoNews) on this address, SLING : SS4MemC8VRbmZ7EJVvy7kBHLZ4XzC3g8oW
Any amount no matter how small it's very appreciable. For now just 1 user did that when we wrote the article. Which we appreciate it a lot.

We are trying to reach some DeepWeb websites to post this article and promote SLING.

Thanks SLING community.
 Smiley
Great job SpiryGolden Smiley
Thanks for your work, keep up the good work, sorry i can't donate to that address right now but i will surely donate in the next days.

Thanks !

I just got a donation 420 SLING , thanks a lot to the one who did it. I guess it's a heavy smoker =) . 4:20.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Love your avatar Rocoro  Wink

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/37t9i3/sling_the_first_fully_decentralized_market/

Please don't forget to tip us (247CryptoNews) on this address, SLING : SS4MemC8VRbmZ7EJVvy7kBHLZ4XzC3g8oW
Any amount no matter how small it's very appreciable. For now just 1 user did that when we wrote the article. Which we appreciate it a lot.

We are trying to reach some DeepWeb websites to post this article and promote SLING.

Thanks SLING community.
 Smiley
Great job SpiryGolden Smiley
Thanks for your work, keep up the good work, sorry i can't donate to that address right now but i will surely donate in the next days.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Love your avatar Rocoro  Wink

Thanks SLING community.
 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 938
Hmm this was all that I had done to compile slingd, and worked for me.

Code:
git clone https://github.com/bitcoin/secp256k1
cd secp256k1
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
sudo make install
sudo ldconfig

git clone https://bitbucket.org/dgslayer/sling
cd sling/src
mkdir obj/crypto
make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=
strip slingd
Activity: 13
Hmm, that's strange I got much more with masternodes. 
Maybe because I have more than one

I have one masternode.
Activity: 6
watching this coin with acumulation
Activity: 412
Merit: 251
-snip-
Hmm.. is that when compiling slingd?  I compiled it and did not have an error. 
Which commands did you use.. are you compiling with UPNP ?

Yes , it was when compiling slingd. TBH , I used first commands at the post below
-snip-
This worked like a charm for me and i am a newbe to Linux:)

git clone https://bitbucket.org/slingrepo/sling
cd sling
cd secp256k1
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
make install
cp /usr/local/lib/libsecp256k1.* /usr/lib
cd ..
cd src
mkdir obj
cp crypto obj/crypto -rR
make -f makefile.unix
cp slingd /usr/bin
cd ../..

Then , I realized that the source address wasnt same in OP. So , I stopped the compilation , cleared old files and tried with the real source. Then , Im still getting same error. This maybe because first quoted commands were fishy.

This was my final code:
Code:
git clone https://bitbucket.org/dgslayer/sling

git clone https://github.com/bitcoin/secp256k1
cd secp256k1
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
./tests
sudo make install

cd sling/src
mkdir obj
cp crypto obj/crypto -rR
sudo make -f makefile.unix
legendary
Hi guys,

Im trying to install sling masternode to linux.

I installed already some crave masternodes w/o problem. I have installed also dependendies. However, I get this error when I triedto install sling

Code:
make: *** [obj/rpcwallet.o] Error 1

Do you know the reason for the error?

Hmm.. is that when compiling slingd?  I compiled it and did not have an error. 
Which commands did you use.. are you compiling with UPNP ?

Activity: 412
Merit: 251
Hi guys,

Im trying to install sling masternode to linux.

I installed already some crave masternodes w/o problem. I have installed also dependendies. However, I get this error when I triedto install sling

Code:
make: *** [obj/rpcwallet.o] Error 1

Do you know the reason for the error?
Yes June, I lose track of time.  Grin It happends often to me. I dono but I tend to ignore time... Grin
legendary
I am glad my article got the attention on SLING  Roll Eyes and more people are interested in SLING technology. What it sadness me, that the community is a bit greedy. Except one guy who donated for the article, nobody else did. Which is a bit sad and it makes me to think that everyone wants a big price to get out and forget SLING. Which again is sad.

The ones who trully wants the good for SLING invest, sponsor,work hard to get it up. The developer did a lot for SLING but the community has to do its part also.

Anyway SLING for sure will pump up over 50K sooner or later. April might be SLING month.

As a remind here is 247CryptoNews Donation address, just in case, you feel gifty : SS4MemC8VRbmZ7EJVvy7kBHLZ4XzC3g8oW
You mean june?
I am glad my article got the attention on SLING  Roll Eyes and more people are interested in SLING technology. What it sadness me, that the community is a bit greedy. Except one guy who donated for the article, nobody else did. Which is a bit sad and it makes me to think that everyone wants a big price to get out and forget SLING. Which again is sad.

The ones who trully wants the good for SLING invest, sponsor,work hard to get it up. The developer did a lot for SLING but the community has to do its part also.

Anyway SLING for sure will pump up over 50K sooner or later. April might be SLING month.

As a remind here is 247CryptoNews Donation address, just in case, you feel gifty : SS4MemC8VRbmZ7EJVvy7kBHLZ4XzC3g8oW
Activity: 826
13.8 btc to make prices go x10. When the fomo strikes it will be huge. But for now it's in sleep mode.
+1, Yeah, i wish i had BTC to buy at this rate Sad
I might get a bit of btc from my new stash. Won't invest a lot though.
legendary
13.8 btc to make prices go x10. When the fomo strikes it will be huge. But for now it's in sleep mode.
+1, Yeah, i wish i had BTC to buy at this rate Sad
Activity: 826
Activity: 686
Merit: 512
www.neutroncoin.com
I added that to the .conf, which contains the nodes listed in the OP and now these,, and Im seeing 3 active connections,, which is better than 0,, so Thank you,, but still I must ask if there are anymore available active nodes that people can share here,, I really dont understand whats going on with this.

Seeing your other posts with other coins, it sounds like you have connection issues in general.
I suggest checking your router and your network.

Yes I had some issues with the Positron wallet as well, As with Sling the issue was fixed by adding a fresh list of nodes,, I have 7 active connections with Sling now I just needed to wait a little longer.

My bitbean, netcoin, neutron wallets have all remained fine with no changes the entire time. However I did just change out a router, but I don't think any settings have changed.

In any case ive fixed all issues by adding more nodes. Thank you for your help.
legendary
I added that to the .conf, which contains the nodes listed in the OP and now these,, and Im seeing 3 active connections,, which is better than 0,, so Thank you,, but still I must ask if there are anymore available active nodes that people can share here,, I really dont understand whats going on with this.

Seeing your other posts with other coins, it sounds like you have connection issues in general.
I suggest checking your router and your network.

Activity: 686
Merit: 512
www.neutroncoin.com
Can anyone tell me where I can find a list of active nodes?

Here are some: 

Code:
addnode=104.131.140.204:13370
addnode=37.75.244.120:30137
addnode=144.76.211.20:30137
addnode=104.238.133.29:30137
addnode=85.25.214.175:30137
addnode=101.165.90.37:30137
addnode=45.55.207.194:6664
addnode=146.0.32.101:30137

legendary
Can anyone tell me where I can find a list of active nodes?

Here are some: 

Code:
addnode=104.131.140.204:13370
addnode=37.75.244.120:30137
addnode=144.76.211.20:30137
addnode=104.238.133.29:30137
addnode=85.25.214.175:30137
addnode=101.165.90.37:30137
addnode=45.55.207.194:6664
addnode=146.0.32.101:30137
Pages:
Jump to: