Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 39. (Read 178774 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Update:
I have posted the latest source to bitbucket also.
https://bitbucket.org/dgslayer/sling
Thanks for that, DG.Slayer, but it cannot compile :
Code:
/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt5/QtCore -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/buyspage.o src/qt/buyspage.cpp
src/qt/buyspage.cpp: In member function ‘void BuysPage::on_escrowLockButton_clicked()’:
src/qt/buyspage.cpp:224:5: error: expected ‘}’ before ‘else’
     else
     ^
src/qt/buyspage.cpp:224:5: error: expected ‘}’ before ‘else’
src/qt/buyspage.cpp:235:14: warning: unused variable ‘res’ [-Wunused-variable]
         bool res = CreateEscrowLockTx(buyRequest.escrowAddress, mapListings[buyRequest.listingId].listing.nPrice + (0.01 * COIN), strError, wtxNew);
              ^
make: *** [build/buyspage.o] Error 1
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Thanks DEV for your hard work, keep up the good work Smiley
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Update:

The following update provides a "cancel" escrow function that allows the user to recover funds automatically in case the other party decides not to commit to the escrow lock.

https://mega.co.nz/#!EdllAKhK!cg5JoNYHab0XFVPIg3TGL5Z1zeRtpi_a7wd3r5rC4BY

Expect developers to attempt to clone our tech but don't expect many to succeed. Your average shitcoin dev will not be able to make it work Grin

There are a number of improvements we can continue to make many of which were suggested by the community.

An announcement about the next steps to make SLING everything people want it to be will be posted soon.

For now SlingRoad should be 100% safe to use as a decentralized market.
Nice Smiley But will everyone be able to use it? Some can't see market listings at present.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Update:

The following update provides a "cancel" escrow function that allows the user to recover funds automatically in case the other party decides not to commit to the escrow lock.

https://mega.co.nz/#!EdllAKhK!cg5JoNYHab0XFVPIg3TGL5Z1zeRtpi_a7wd3r5rC4BY

Expect developers to attempt to clone our tech but don't expect many to succeed. Your average shitcoin dev will not be able to make it work Grin

There are a number of improvements we can continue to make many of which were suggested by the community.

An announcement about the next steps to make SLING everything people want it to be will be posted soon.

For now SlingRoad should be 100% safe to use as a decentralized market.
Okay so this is a bit scattered and hardly a comprehensive review, but maybe it might give some clues. Running Sling version v1.3.7.7 from OP, without adding any conf file, I've fully synced (win 7) from genesis. Marketplace contains no categories and no listings.
The same wallet on my other machine, which uses the conf i posted a page or two ago, having restarted the wallet but not re-downloaded the chain, now no longer contains categories "RESPECT" and "services", merely "RESPECT". It's also synced.
Not sure I've achieved anything here, but maybe this might be of some help to Dev. Not sure what else I can try. There does appear to be something going awry.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoShortNews/status/600511475493527552

Looked for an unbiased opinion on SLING

it means it is almost a safe trade. meaning it is running hot and not just dump trades.
Is everyone using the latest wallet and the latest nodes? I am. I'm now trying to sync from scratch on a different machine, will report back.
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Well at least I am not the only one with that problem it seems lol That is kind of a relief I suppose because I was thinking I was losing my mind not being able to figure it out but I guess while I wait for the Dev to address this matter I will scoop up some more SLING for my wallet Wink Cheers
legendary
Activity: 938
Why do posts keep being deleted,   its like they don't want us going to page 128
legendary
Notice how nothing is lighted up to be clicked on and there is nothing there in the listings.  

Because when there is a listing,  you click on that first then I think the buttons are "active".

Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Is there a way that people removed the listings?  or maybe they expire from showing up ?

If other people are synced and are seeing something different, then it's presumably not supposed to be this way.
What's showing in other peoples' wallets?
I don't imagine it's a big deal. Dev clearly knows his stuff and this market is brand new.
Okay I thought that maybe it was because I didn't have any coins in my wallet but that is not the case either and now that I know how to upload images this is what the marketplace looks like on my end

Notice how nothing is lighted up to be clicked on and there is nothing there in the listings.  I wasn't trying to FUD or stir up trouble I just honestly am a little bit computer illiterate still with certain things still lol
Is there a way that people removed the listings?  or maybe they expire from showing up ?

If other people are synced and are seeing something different, then it's presumably not supposed to be this way.
What's showing in other peoples' wallets?
I don't imagine it's a big deal. Dev clearly knows his stuff and this market is brand new.
legendary

Hrm, I'm not seeing all the listings either now. I can see two categories under SlingRoad, "RESPECT" and "service", but neither contains any listings. What does everyone else see?
Hmmm interesting that you don't see items. This should be reported to dev. Maybe he knows what is going on.
legendary
Activity: 1008
legendary
Activity: 994
With one update from DEV, we can reach easily to previous prices.

I can see some listings ... Grin

But I guess I see it cause I am not fully synced .

Beware they are some small time dumpers. 25k, let them wait and crack and dump lower.  Grin Grin
legendary
Quick question, how many ppl have created sell listings on the market ?

my wallet is up to date and i don't see any listings.

Should see listings if there is,  I think people are waiting for the next update,
because of other features like a cancel button if you paid in the escrow and the other person didn't.

I see people don't sell at @24K but at 25k they are some people who want to sell there.

2.3 BTC till 40k
Pages:
Jump to: