Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 55. (Read 178774 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PPL should remove those sell walls and help to price rising.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
LOL that buy walls are stacking up till 50 BTC .  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
It's so weird!!!

Nope, same scammers exiting on each coin. Not weird, not at all  Wink

only question is:  which coin will be pumped & killed after ?

Why sell? nobody forced you to sell at lose, why are ppl on the sell line? this is weird.
They can eat those sell walls in a second. nothing for them.

Now you can see some beautiful rally up on those and a beautiful support on SLING which means SLING is next up.
I hope so...
It's so weird!!!

Why sell? nobody forced you to sell at lose, why are ppl on the sell line? this is weird.

Now you can see some beautiful rally up on those and a beautiful support on SLING which means SLING is next up.
~21 btc buy sitting down at 10k...  interesting

Also walls stacking up good buy support. 44+ BTC buy support after crypto blood shed. Take a look on crave & tron got less buy support and TRON already is ramping up. Next is SLING  Cool .

And we can applaud the fact that Bob is out. That's the whole point . When he is out market is healthy .
I know he is a scammer he is doing his own things, his business but we should never cross path with him. As soon as we see him IN, be prepare to sell.
legendary
Activity: 938
~21 btc buy sitting down at 10k...  interesting

legendary
It's so weird!!!

legendary
Update:

Knowing that big downwards price fluctuations make people think the worse, I want to assure everyone that I have no intentions of abandoning SLING.

There is I2p technology within the next couple of days.

In addition I will also be applying various bug fixes as well as tweaks to the market. Sling has a roadmap composing of a three phased approach coming out:

1) Technical updates/fixes
2) Community involvement
3) PR (Relevant ALTcoin/DNM media sources)

SlingRoad is the first truly anonymous decentralized market to ever exist and we should not forget the work that went into making something that no altcoin has done before.

We as a community should tell people about what Sling already has.

I have started by reaching out to DeepDotWeb as well as VICE and will let everyone know the outcome.

Thanks for update !

legendary

PO or wtv.. I invested and its gonna prove to be the right call.. What adam and his team did, with the top 10% of crowdfunders ruined their chance at a normal ico...

Who cares though as long as the coin goes up.. which its been doing since the stolen coins dump.

Viral to the moon!

All he cares is making btc off of it,  there is no real use for viral..  
he just wants you to go in with him to help bring the price up (as he's selling out to you), thats all.

yeah so when you see bob around. Just sell off. It's bad mojo.

That, or just wait because you know you could get coins (that you believe in the features & use value) for dirt cheap!! Smiley

Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Their not scammers their sharks nobody forced you at gun point to buy and anybody can leave for any reason if they feel it fits... how do people not know how the game works by now!

The distribution carts and the buy wall would of shown you what the worst case scenario could of been n its a factor i always go by!

PO or wtv.. I invested and its gonna prove to be the right call.. What adam and his team did, with the top 10% of crowdfunders ruined their chance at a normal ico...

Who cares though as long as the coin goes up.. which its been doing since the stolen coins dump.

Viral to the moon!

he just wants you to go in with him to help bring the price up (as he's selling out to you), thats all.

yeah so when you see bob around. Just sell off. It's bad mojo.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

legendary

Viral to the moon!

legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Sure, move on man.  Wink
We don't need your sorry ass around here. Go to your "PO" because that coin is so lame couldn't run an fucking "IPO" . Maybe so cheap ass that couldn't close a deal with C-CEX  Grin Grin Grin . How lame is that ? Big time. You are free to go.

We can make a movie "Free Bob Whilly"
Tbh I really, don't care about your opinion. I give 0 fucks about it.

Viral to the moon!
legendary
The sad thing is, alts need the p&d people to give some of the coins visibility. 

If features like SlingRoad take off,  then they're one's "without another bag" of riches Smiley

Sure, move on man.  Wink
We don't need your sorry ass around here. Go to your "PO" because that coin is so lame couldn't run an fucking "IPO" . Maybe so cheap ass that couldn't close a deal with C-CEX  Grin Grin Grin . How lame is that ? Big time. You are free to go.

We can make a movie "Free Bob Whilly"
Tbh I really, don't care about your opinion. I give 0 fucks about it.
legendary
Cheer up boys! I am down over 30 BTC on sling, why am I still in you may ask? Because this coin has the best tech in 2015 Cheesy so I will hold hard. I've seen beautiful stunts pulled by MM to squeeze weak hands out over the last 2 weeks and I have been in coins where intelligent market makers have strangled holders for 2 weeks or more. Is this the same scenario? Maybe it is maybe it isn't. Maybe those two top wallets of 103k ea belong to some idiots who went all in with ~70 BTC ea or maybe one idiot who went all in with ~140 BTC?

It is up to you to decide what this looks like or what this doesn't look like. All i know is that I am invested in the ability of dg slayer to put out some pretty fuckn disruptive tech Cheesy.

Holding to the moon, or death Smiley Either ways holding hard and strong

HODL to the moon bro... Im here with cha!

So on 12 May he said "HOLD to the moon bro"
Now he says oh "You should have been dumped already and that is our fail we didn't dumped yet"

Hahahha as I said he suffer of double personality issues .
What can I say, when you see Bob around, run in the opposite direction.
When he says pump it actually says dump.
 Wink gotcha bob.

Ok man,.. you sure got me figured out.. The day I told fire I had his back I also told him he should have been selling.. I told him that for days.. So sad that he's bagholding..

The rest of you are just minnows and us sharks are hungry.

Sell on the way up or end up a bagholder. Whats so hard to understand?
Cheer up boys! I am down over 30 BTC on sling, why am I still in you may ask? Because this coin has the best tech in 2015 Cheesy so I will hold hard. I've seen beautiful stunts pulled by MM to squeeze weak hands out over the last 2 weeks and I have been in coins where intelligent market makers have strangled holders for 2 weeks or more. Is this the same scenario? Maybe it is maybe it isn't. Maybe those two top wallets of 103k ea belong to some idiots who went all in with ~70 BTC ea or maybe one idiot who went all in with ~140 BTC?

It is up to you to decide what this looks like or what this doesn't look like. All i know is that I am invested in the ability of dg slayer to put out some pretty fuckn disruptive tech Cheesy.

So on 12 May he said "HOLD to the moon bro"
Now he says oh "You should have been dumped already and that is our fail we didn't dumped yet"

Hahahha as I said he suffer of double personality issues .
What can I say, when you see Bob around, run in the opposite direction.
When he says pump it actually says dump.
 Wink gotcha bob.

Bob we don't need your sorry ass here, like for real. You are free to go.  Grin Grin
We don't care about your scams that can't run a IPO  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy what a lame ass coin. Can't fucking run a IPO properly.
legendary
Thanks Bob for helping put some of these alts "on the map" Smiley

legendary

Bob showing true colours.

Oh you must mean GREEN for all the money I stack on these alts.

Grin
Pages:
Jump to: