Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 56. (Read 178774 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Cheer up boys! I am down over 30 BTC on sling, why am I still in you may ask? Because this coin has the best tech in 2015 Cheesy so I will hold hard. I've seen beautiful stunts pulled by MM to squeeze weak hands out over the last 2 weeks and I have been in coins where intelligent market makers have strangled holders for 2 weeks or more. Is this the same scenario? Maybe it is maybe it isn't. Maybe those two top wallets of 103k ea belong to some idiots who went all in with ~70 BTC ea or maybe one idiot who went all in with ~140 BTC?

It is up to you to decide what this looks like or what this doesn't look like. All i know is that I am invested in the ability of dg slayer to put out some pretty fuckn disruptive tech Cheesy.

Holding to the moon, or death Smiley Either ways holding hard and strong

HODL to the moon bro... Im here with cha!
Bob showing true colours.
legendary
Activity: 938
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Guys,... stop trying to hype this shit.. let it tank to 100 sat so I can scoop them all up and then sell them back to you guys at 2500 all looking for the moon.

Boom!

Typical BOB  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy .

I remember 1 day ago telling to Fireinhole to keep his holding that it will pump. So we aren't the only one hyping it.
But I know you suffer of double personality disortder so that must be it.
Go back to your VIRAL SCAM. hahaha Viral Developer lied to people that it is an ICO when actually they didn't , and that was confirmed by C-CEX itself.

Don't be so foolish. It was clearly stated that it was a PO and would not work the same way as an ICO. Anyone who saw the order books and trades must have known right away that it was not a normal ico. I mean... Trading was going on.. LMAO.. anyway.. fuck this shit coin.. yall who failed to cash out on the top or on the way down deserve what yall got.. except fire.. I kinda fell bad for him.

If yall wanna make some of those losses back check out Viral or Graphcoin.. Both gonna see some serious action when the time is right.
Smiley
legendary
Activity: 994
legendary
Activity: 1456
Fake shakers did their job well.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Guys,... stop trying to hype this shit.. let it tank to 100 sat so I can scoop them all up and then sell them back to you guys at 2500 all looking for the moon.

Boom!

Typical BOB  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy .

I remember 1 day ago telling to Fireinhole to keep his holding that it will pump. So we aren't the only one hyping it.
But I know you suffer of double personality disortder so that must be it.
Go back to your VIRAL SCAM. hahaha Viral Developer lied to people that it is an ICO when actually they didn't , and that was confirmed by C-CEX itself.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Boom!

Thanks guys for buy support.

It's a good buy support and bigger then TRON & CRAVE have left. So it's on the good road mate. Now all it needs is to chop them sell walls.

It can get easy at your buy point by the way which you said it was 50K , and they are only 15 BTC till there.
Considering 30+ BTC support. It can happen today.
legendary
Thanks guys for buy support.
Impressive support . Now that's bigger support then Tron and Crave.

Very well done. We can rally up from there and make this week a white one. Grin

That support even if it's at 15k it's a good point to rally up. It looks like a signal that it's time to buy up people.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Lets get the fuck out of 20k+ range and move back to 30 and so on. Baby steps but sure steps and laugh at dumpers face.

Theoretical that 30 BTC support will be enough to get iat 70K and still remain BTC for support. So yeah it's a good start.

SLING it will be the game changer for this week.

And from my postings guys , you know that so far I predicted pretty well.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
So some people are lose BTC on propose ?  Roll Eyes Interesting. Out of hatred? Oh well.

But if you guys are so against them. Why not try to keep the market up and build support upon it. Because in this rhythm it can only go down. Don't expect miracles.
I don't have any BTC right now, all my BTCs is on the SLING.
I can't keep the market up, i bought at 50k.
If you can keep the market up, please do it.

Atleast build buy support

In progress...

But still looks like Black Week for cryptocurrencies.  Huh
And mostly the new ones .

SLING,CRAVE,TRON that have gone in Lowest possible points.

ya  Black Week Sad

but , good week For dumper got chep with crave , tron and sling , this coin have high value in next week
So some people are lose BTC on propose ?  Roll Eyes Interesting. Out of hatred? Oh well.

But if you guys are so against them. Why not try to keep the market up and build support upon it. Because in this rhythm it can only go down. Don't expect miracles.

In progress...

But still looks like Black Week for cryptocurrencies.  Huh
And mostly the new ones .

SLING,CRAVE,TRON that have gone in Lowest possible points.
legendary

Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Really WTF happen to sling Huh i'm so angry  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Last price on C-cex is 4771 satoshi, this is so ridiculous.
Who are the f**kin idiot to sell at 4771 satoshi Huh why Huh  Angry Angry Angry Angry

Fuck me!!!
C-Cex hahha

Sell 0,00005006
Buy 0,00090945

OMG that like a spread of 1800%!!!
hahahhaah fucking sick buy at C-Cex sell directly at Trex for 400% extra

Nobody can be this stupid. Perhaps someone is chucking away BTC to keep SLING down. Fair few haters ITT, who knows who they are, maybe centralized marketplaces feel threatened.
So somebody sold 20BTC of SLING on loss on Bittrex. I am impressed.
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
Really WTF happen to sling Huh i'm so angry  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Who are the f**kin idiot to sell at 4771 satoshi Huh why Huh  Angry Angry Angry Angry

Fuck me!!!
C-Cex hahha

Sell 0,00005006
Buy 0,00090945

OMG that like a spread of 1800%!!!
hahahhaah fucking sick buy at C-Cex sell directly at Trex for 400% extra

WTF?!?!?!?!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
I just saw it. That's is pure madness.

He was like: "Hmm I can sell on Bittrex for 26K ,on Cryptsy the same ... but no I choose 4.7K.  Love to dump on loss. "

When specimens like this exists I wonder I really wonder. Who are the guys who put sells order from 28k to 26k.
legendary
I still wonder who is selling at loss at this point like really. I want to give him a reward.  Wink Roll Eyes
He/she deserve to die, world don't need to f**kin stupid ppl  Angry

Well I get it that you are upset. Believe me I am upset to and many others.

But to be honest I want to find out what is in their brain. Like really. The logic behind it . Maybe they have one.
Pages:
Jump to: