Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 58. (Read 178774 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I am gravely disassapointed, I lost a ton of money on this coin and have pretty much destroyed everything I have worked for the fucking past eight months.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
You guys see Crave down to 55k LOL KARMA
Activity: 812
I have this curiosity. Who is dumping on loss continously.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;
The market is still empty. Don't you think the first step with impressing people with it would be to get some items listed?

Considering SLING price are pretty damn cheap !  Grin

That H81 winks at me.  Cheesy

The thing is like 65% off at this rate.
The market is still empty. Don't you think the first step with impressing people with it would be to get some items listed?

Considering SLING price are pretty damn cheap !  Grin

That H81 winks at me.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 938
legendary
Activity: 1008

legendary

Yes,  would be great to list stuff..  I personally am waiting for I2P though and have a glance at the source first when it comes out.
 Wink

Activity: 1098
legendary

And how I supposed to buy my morning cigs & coffee ?  Wink just saying.

Well, obviously more mass adoption has to happen Smiley
Just like some shops today accept btc... someday they may accept Sling instead!
Shop owners might need or want to go on SlingRoad too,  you never know Smiley

I think you know how much ....

What has to happen is something like this coin - where there is more actual USE value, and have something the coin is actually used for (the in-wallet market!)
And when all kinds of people start actually USING it everyday then you have real inherent value in the currency (Sling).
Until then it is kind of a crapshoot / speculation.

Shop owners might need or want to go on SlingRoad too,  you never know Smiley

I think you know how much Bitcoin community has struggled for acceptance .... Smiley No other altcoin has the power that Bitcoin has. How big business accepted it with after a lot of requests & work from people. We also saw a lot of scams trying to do what Bitcoin did an example is XPY .

SLING has potential. But whales are gone out for a drink enjoying their profits when they got out at 80-90k. Now they are gone. They are comng back ? Maybe I am not a fortune teller. If i was maybe I would had done some good profits on alt markets. Are altmarkets dead? No they aren't only latest coin markets are down. The old coins are rallying up today.

Is I2P Release going to improve the price? We all saw what all updates did to SLING.  Undecided so I dono ...we will see.

For now I see a lot of desperation, and I can concur with those people. They are selling walls stacking up from 34K and nobody will touch them. What is going on ? I have no idea. But if this keeps it like that I will not foresee a going outcome from this. People in this moment are willing to dump on loss without questions ask and breath easy .  Wink
legendary

Shop owners might need or want to go on SlingRoad too,  you never know Smiley

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
It looks like the volume in the alt market is slowly picking up again. I believe that SLING will have a good chance to do a comeback once I2P markets are launched and if there is some more community involvement. What would you guys want the SLING dev team to do in order to become more proactive with community members in order to create a much better outcome?

When the I2P markets are launched SLING will have a second chance at the lime light to attract new investors and holders who believe in what this coin stands for
With bitcoin regulations coming soon,  more people will want to move to alt(ernatives).

Who will regulate your computer man? Are you guys high ?  Huh

I didn't say anything about regulating computers.  
Regulating bitcoin - as in keeping record and taxing any money flowing into and out of it.

I forsee people wanting to just move into alts and forget bitcoin.

Wait what? The only way to cash out your altcoins is by converting to btc than to fiat.

You don't have to "cash out" to anything,  if enough value is placed on whatever currency you're using.

And how I supposed to buy my morning cigs & coffee ?  Wink just saying.
legendary
With bitcoin regulations coming soon,  more people will want to move to alt(ernatives).

Regulating bitcoin - as in keeping record and taxing any money flowing into and out of it.

Wait what? The only way to cash out your altcoins is by converting to btc than to fiat.

You don't have to "cash out" to anything,  if enough value is placed on whatever currency you're using.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;

legendary

And how supposely the goverment should link a certain amount of Bitcoin and consider that it's your so that they could tax it ?
Lets try to think at this for a second.
Lets think logical. How they will link your BTC wallet with you.

If people are using companies like coinbase to get bitcoin,  that is all kept track of - as in how much fiat is being sent.

Now, if people just use cash and sites like localbitcoins,  then what you're talking about is feasible. 

But they are talking of regulating as in watching main companies who are either offering bitcoin services or exchanging.

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Told you guys is bleeding.
 Wink in exactly 5-6 hours will go R.I.P
It's getting worst and worst since Market Releasing.  Tongue
So if this is the reaction after market release I wonder how it will be when other updates are coming .  Cheesy Cheesy

Lol, I better not release anything else then Cheesy

jk. Will push ahead with updates and hopefully the altcoin scene will come back to life at some point in the near future.
ur a very talented dev .i might just buy sling cause of you.  Smiley

And how supposely the goverment should link a certain amount of Bitcoin and consider that it's your so that they could tax it ?
Lets try to think at this for a second.
Lets think logical. How they will link your BTC wallet with you.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: