Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 59. (Read 178774 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Told you guys is bleeding.
 Wink in exactly 5-6 hours will go R.I.P
It's getting worst and worst since Market Releasing.  Tongue
So if this is the reaction after market release I wonder how it will be when other updates are coming .  Cheesy Cheesy

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
So if this is the reaction after market release I wonder how it will be when other updates are coming .  Cheesy Cheesy
lol u just suck . few pgs before u say its sucks.then u say its good to buy and now u say it sukcs.lmao

Go to sleep my nigerian friend. Few days ago you told me to stay away from SLING and that you want to protect people from bad investments.
 Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
lol u just suck . few pgs before u say its sucks.then u say its good to buy and now u say it sukcs.lmao
With bitcoin regulations coming soon,  more people will want to move to alt(ernatives).

Who will regulate your computer man? Are you guys high ?  Huh

Lol, I better not release anything else then Cheesy

jk. Will push ahead with updates and hopefully the altcoin scene will come back to life at some point in the near future.

Well it's not your fault man that the market sucks.
I dono what people are saying about ALTcoin scene. But I see other alt coins doing just fine.
Not to say about DOGE that had an interesting rally Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
With bitcoin regulations coming soon,  more people will want to move to alt(ernatives).

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Lol, I better not release anything else then Cheesy

jk. Will push ahead with updates and hopefully the altcoin scene will come back to life at some point in the near future.
Call me the coin wrecker (;
All this dumping is very dissapointing.I see absolutely no reason why I should dump.
Yeah, very dissapointing...
The bleeding seems to be happening across alts as a whole... not sure what it means... somebody is buying all those coins though.

Alt-coin scene is full of blood suckers with malicious intent. People take profit from one coin buy coins of another and sells them purposely for cheap so they can get to what i call the "panic threshold" then they buy more cheap coins. But alts are dead. Bitcoin is dead. Ltc might be the only thing that has a rally left. Btc will crash soon and all alt coins will die alongside it. Bitcoin will be reborn again though but under the means of control by bankers.
JUST LOL, LTC... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
F**k ltc

After btc gets regulated there coming for ltc next. Right now theyre not concerned about it.
legendary
Activity: 994
All this dumping is very dissapointing.I see absolutely no reason why I should dump.
The bleeding seems to be happening across alts as a whole... not sure what it means... somebody is buying all those coins though.

Alt-coin scene is full of blood suckers with malicious intent. People take profit from one coin buy coins of another and sells them purposely for cheap so they can get to what i call the "panic threshold" then they buy more cheap coins. But alts are dead. Bitcoin is dead. Ltc might be the only thing that has a rally left. Btc will crash soon and all alt coins will die alongside it. Bitcoin will be reborn again though but under the means of control by bankers.
JUST LOL, LTC... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
F**k ltc
Activity: 704

Money seems to be flowing back into more established coins which have already made ppl money at some point in time...We've had a cycle of around 4-5 weeks post CRAVE where 99% of the newer coins are shit and ppl have lost money somewhere along this point. They are getting sick of it and moving over to 1broker/Okcoin where they can trade established and solid markets with leverage and they can short!

Until alts get margin trading and the option to short, I feel we will be stuck in this pump n dump mentality where ppl can only make money on the way up and get burned on the way down
Call me the coin wrecker (;

Alt-coin scene is full of blood suckers with malicious intent. People take profit from one coin buy coins of another and sells them purposely for cheap so they can get to what i call the "panic threshold" then they buy more cheap coins. But alts are dead. Bitcoin is dead. Ltc might be the only thing that has a rally left. Btc will crash soon and all alt coins will die alongside it. Bitcoin will be reborn again though but under the means of control by bankers. Alts peaked in 2014, this scene can officially be declared dead, sure something like crave will come along everyonce in a while and be pushed up 10x-20x but its not gonna happen very often.
Activity: 56
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom

I observed just the same, don't know whats happening.
Activity: 213
Merit: 101
legendary
Activity: 994
Activity: 826
legendary
Activity: 1456
Bitcoin never really recovered after SilkRoad. Yes there was a mega pump because of some claims that Alibaba was going to incorporate it, but since that didn't happen, Bitcoin has gone back to ~pre-SR levels.

http://www.wired.com/2015/04/silk-road-1/
Activity: 9
"-Intro

------

-Crave is a free open source project derived from Bitcoin, with ..."

"-Crave 0.4.4 BETA ..."

"-Crave Logo ..."

etc etc https://bitbucket.org/dgslayer/sling/commits/410715a808a8c8a6f203badec2432973e3894dd3

plz dev show me your code for the marketplace !!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: