Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 57. (Read 178774 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
I still wonder who is selling at loss at this point like really. I want to give him a reward.  Wink Roll Eyes
He/she deserve to die, world don't need to f**kin stupid ppl  Angry
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I still wonder who is selling at loss at this point like really. I want to give him a reward.  Wink Roll Eyes
To give him a MEDAL.  Cheesy
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
Update:

Knowing that big downwards price fluctuations make people think the worse, I want to assure everyone that I have no intentions of abandoning SLING.

There is I2p technology within the next couple of days.

In addition I will also be applying various bug fixes as well as tweaks to the market. Sling has a roadmap composing of a three phased approach coming out:

1) Technical updates/fixes
2) Community involvement
3) PR (Relevant ALTcoin/DNM media sources)

SlingRoad is the first truly anonymous decentralized market to ever exist and we should not forget the work that went into making something that no altcoin has done before.

We as a community should tell people about what Sling already has.

I have started by reaching out to DeepDotWeb as well as VICE and will let everyone know the outcome.

Activity: 200
Merit: 100
WTF happen to Bittrex Huh
Yeah, I just sent some BTC to buy more SLING... then 1 confirm later bittrex is down.  Undecided
Edit: Back up.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Update:

Knowing that big downwards price fluctuations make people think the worse, I want to assure everyone that I have no intentions of abandoning SLING.

In addition I will also be applying various bug fixes as well as tweaks to the market. Sling has a roadmap composing of a three phased approach coming out:

2) Community involvement

SlingRoad is the first truly anonymous decentralized market to ever exist and we should not forget the work that went into making something that no altcoin has done before.

I have started by reaching out to DeepDotWeb as well as VICE and will let everyone know the outcome.

thanks for updte sir
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Update:

2) Community involvement

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 209
Twitter: @clay_space
Now that everyone's shaken out.... Let's pump this bitch lol
Activity: 644
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
19k comon to papa Grin Grin

You pretty much have gave you up with that call. Maybe you are behind all this manipulation, conspiracy, corruption and thievery.  Tongue
Activity: 189
legendary
Activity: 1162
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Cheer up boys! I am down over 30 BTC on sling, why am I still in you may ask? Because this coin has the best tech in 2015 Cheesy so I will hold hard. I've seen beautiful stunts pulled by MM to squeeze weak hands out over the last 2 weeks and I have been in coins where intelligent market makers have strangled holders for 2 weeks or more. Is this the same scenario? Maybe it is maybe it isn't. Maybe those two top wallets of 103k ea belong to some idiots who went all in with ~70 BTC ea or maybe one idiot who went all in with ~140 BTC?

It is up to you to decide what this looks like or what this doesn't look like. All i know is that I am invested in the ability of dg slayer to put out some pretty fuckn disruptive tech Cheesy.

Holding to the moon, or death Smiley Either ways holding hard and strong

HODL to the moon bro... Im here with cha!
lmao every coin u touch is shit.lol bobo the clown
legendary
Who are the f**kin idiots in the world?
Answer is short and simple: SLING sellers at this point??

Why are you so f**kin idiots Huh why sell at lose Huh
Stop selling idiots   Angry

That buywall 8.2 BTC at 7500 Huh are you kiddin me Huh it's so funny  Cheesy
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
Investigating because amounts like 0.52 aren't added into any transaction type.

You see it back in block Explorer check out The escrow wallet

Dumprivkey on that address and pm me the details. Also include a new public key that you control for sling, I'll recover your coins and send them to the new address.

Just to confirm that I'll be working on i2P and Cancel escrow button (to make cancelling automated) for release this week.

On the next update I'll open up all source code.

It will be very difficult to clone without having specific knowlege so no need to worry about tons of SlingRoad clones cropping up immediately.

Bump^^

Dev did you get my PM?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
is there a new MAC Wallet comming? The one in the ANN Thread has still no Support for Slingroad.
Activity: 189
pretty much all the alts r going dwn..... 19k comin  got a few btc on the buy
Activity: 1098
Pages:
Jump to: