Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 76. (Read 178774 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
The amount of fud and trolling from other coins' supporters makes me even more convinced that SLING is going to be huge.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
The deadline has already passed, dev clearly doesn't know what he is doing and there is no rating system for sellers.

You can either insert more coins and continue this scam or get rekt.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--MPp_l0I6--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/18keudo7qm0vngif.gif
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Calling IT AGAIN..
HE WON'T BE ABLE TO FIX THIS ISSUE TODAY!

Calm down, dear.

You'll run yourself into an early appointment with the addiction clinic.
U butthurt Bro?

i do not own any crave LOL

SHADOWCASH ALL THE WAY

CALLING IT

LOL DEV GOES OFFLINE AND HIDES

I really truly feel bad for the DEV i mean...he has no skill anyway. Cant code properly. Cant even get a market out. Just watch hes going to keep running into issues...also the price is going to CRASH insane when the market drops people will start to sell off when the Slingroad market is dry and stale with no real vendors or products. Also no whitepaper to explain how it is decentralized. NO ONE HERE CAN EVEN EXPLAIN HOW THE MARKET IS DECENTRALIZED. Doesnt that tell you something investors...many people here are clueless attempting to ride a train...others believe in this junk for real.

This is a junk coin.

See i called it he ran into issues and didn't come thru. Typical scam tactics and now he decided to go ahead and actually pretend to have some errors in an attempt to make you guys think he's a real dev so he called me out and pretended there are errors

BTW his announcement  came after I posted this.

Calling IT AGAIN..

Everything is possible in crypto, you don't trust the dev, I do - that's all. Why are you hanging round in this thread then? Get a life, maybe?
legendary
Activity: 938
Just click "report to moderator" under his posts.

Type:
Continually spamming large fonts, harassing other members, trolling

Activity: 462
Merit: 500
I called it read my posts. Dev delayed release in attempt to drag on pump I called it before the announcements.
-SNIP-

We all know ur a crave holder... quit acting like your a shadowcash community member just to tarnish its name... You used to post page long Crave advertisements until people began to hate crave just because of you, now you post Shadow trying to fudd 2 coins at once...get the fuck out of here you weak ass troll, you even suck at fudding.. how bout you not be such a pussy and use your real account and present some facts other then this repeated spam bullshit

YOUR account was blazzin8888 until you got banned for spam now its killacam8888
Activity: 56
U butthurt Bro?

i do not own any crave LOL

SHADOWCASH ALL THE WAY

CALLING IT

LOL DEV GOES OFFLINE AND HIDES

I really truly feel bad for the DEV i mean...he has no skill anyway. Cant code properly. Cant even get a market out. Just watch hes going to keep running into issues...also the price is going to CRASH insane when the market drops people will start to sell off when the Slingroad market is dry and stale with no real vendors or products. Also no whitepaper to explain how it is decentralized. NO ONE HERE CAN EVEN EXPLAIN HOW THE MARKET IS DECENTRALIZED. Doesnt that tell you something investors...many people here are clueless attempting to ride a train...others believe in this junk for real.

This is a junk coin.

See i called it he ran into issues and didn't come thru. Typical scam tactics and now he decided to go ahead and actually pretend to have some errors in an attempt to make you guys think he's a real dev so he called me out and pretended there are errors

BTW his announcement  came after I posted this.

Calling IT AGAIN..
legendary
Appologies for delay in getting SlingRoad ready for public consumption.

I've been doing end to end scenario tests and when I got to paying the vendor it kept crashing.

What 's been happening is when you make a buy request the vendor clicks accept and it creates a 2-of-2 multisig address on the vendors side. Then the vendor sends the security deposit to it, then, that gets sent to the buyer and the buyer locks the escrow by sending the funds to that address. That part is all working great!!

Next step, after the vendor ships the item, the buyer clicks request payment which creates a transaction that spends the funds from the multisig address and sends the entire amount (vendor's security deposit + buyer's security deposit) to the vendor...It sends that raw transaction string to the buyer for them to sign and then they can click Pay/Release Escrow, and it will sign it and broadcast the tx to the network and the vendor gets paid.

The problem I'm getting right now is, I created an item listing and ran through it, and when I click pay it crashes and the log says TX Decode Failed.  But if I paste the raw tx string into the rpc console and do decoderawtransaction, it decodes it correctly. Multi-sig stuff is complicated and the fact that the escrow locks successfully and the ui buttons enable/disable correctly is a big accomplishment.

After spending a long time trying to work out why the error return keeps happening I kind of know what the problem is at last. ... I'm pretty sure this bug is because I was passing a string instead of an array into the decoder. I also thought it might be to do with checking the escrow lock before the tx's had chance to confirm but even after confirmation it's still saying TX decode failed.

Once I crack this last bug so it's working smoothly for finalizing transactions, in all scenarios, it's good to go!

I've been up working on this for the second 24 hour in a row now so I'll probably need to get some rest soon and get back on it with a refreshed mind.

Will keep everyone updated.

Thank you for the update..   words straight from the dev. - not fudding trolls.

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Heres my view..... ATH after market drops....quote this post later  Cool

its later
legendary

At what point / timeframe after market drops? 
What if in a year from now it gains mass adoption and continually makes new highs?

legendary
^^^^Dump?

This is a reverse dump:

Bullish

Its his attempt to get other people to pump it while he tries to make a good return on his btcs. Guys was up for 48 hours trading through the lows and highs. I really want the dev to shut me up and deliver this marketplace but as for now Ill call it how i see it and I feel bad for anyone who really is buying.

You could be 100% right.  But you could also be 100% wrong.

The point is that Sling is launching a market place. If the market launches and it has zero sellers in 2-6 weeks time, then you might have a point.

The thing about a market is that buyers and sellers will vote with their actions. You can only call foul once the market is proven to have failed.

I really hope no one here tells you to Sling your hook. I think we need to have different voices speaking up with their views.
Market is going to drop and dumpers gonna be caught with their pants down  Grin
legendary
Its neurotic trying to read all these opposing opinions !! Tongue

Enough to drive people nuts if they try to keep swinging one way or another listening to stuff in here,  stick to your own beliefs Smiley

Activity: 98
Call me the coin wrecker (;
^^^^Dump?

This is a reverse dump:

Bullish

Its his attempt to get other people to pump it while he tries to make a good return on his btcs. Guys was up for 48 hours trading through the lows and highs. I really want the dev to shut me up and deliver this marketplace but as for now Ill call it how i see it and I feel bad for anyone who really is buying.
legendary
^^^^Dump?

This is a reverse dump:

Bullish
Activity: 98
Call me the coin wrecker (;
So all the people that fell for the fud, sold up to a bunch of whales waiting to collect a bunch of cheap coins.

Now there are fewer sellers all around.

Mega pump incoming. Watch the market cap go towards $5m.

Fake shakes. You fell for the fake shakes, again and again.

Seriously, if you are a nervous wreck, go buy some Litecoin and wait for that to go to the moon.

Theres no buyers, only holders.

Huh Huh

Huh Huh

Everything bought from this price on is dumps of dev. He spread his sell orders out better this time Wink
Be patient people, SLING does not look like a pump and dump, which means things don't happen within 5 mins here. We are just ending a long shakeout - one week long. The only thing that is tempting is to sell the heights and buy back the dips, like I did with CRAVE, but it can be dangerous too. Most probably I will just sit here with my SLING and enjoy the ride.
legendary
So all the people that fell for the fud, sold up to a bunch of whales waiting to collect a bunch of cheap coins.

Seriously, if you are a nervous wreck, go buy some Litecoin and wait for that to go to the moon.

Huh Huh

Huh Huh
Activity: 42

DUMP into those walls they arent moving
Pages:
Jump to: