Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 75. (Read 178774 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
ok I'm in.  After seeing some action and some big market buys last night, I can tell there is interest in this coin.  And there should be, a decentralized market place wrapped up all together in the wallet is what a lot of people have been waiting for.  I won't miss this.. while I didn't get in at the bottom, I feel there is plenty of room to grow.  I have accumulated enough to start a MN and want to contribute to the network in that way.  

Can I give a 'yes' vote to the weekly MN winner?  I think if we see more coins going in to the MN network it will give more confidence overall as well.  Currently there is 750k coins, and almost 150k wrapped up in nodes/investors/supporters .. 600k sling available at this price seems silly

Welcome back surplus! Sell low buy high Cheesy

Come on firehole.. there is more than one Bobby who likes a good coin.  Besides we both know bob has no ability to setup and run a MN.. no offense bob

Yo killacam, will you take that kind of insult from this imposter? Show him that bob surplus knows how to setup a masternode!
That was not a pump. That was a whale call market buy Wink.

Wishful thinking. One thing i learned about these coins is not to get attached to them. Im done posting in this thread, if dev delivers a correctly working marketplace then buy it but if not delivered today, take whatever btc you can and run. There are new coins that get pumped and dumped everyday. Some of them even have amazing innovation.

Wishful thinking? I could personally floor it at 90 right now but there are bigger players involved. You will see Smiley
Activity: 315
Merit: 100
ok I'm in.  After seeing some action and some big market buys last night, I can tell there is interest in this coin.  And there should be, a decentralized market place wrapped up all together in the wallet is what a lot of people have been waiting for.  I won't miss this.. while I didn't get in at the bottom, I feel there is plenty of room to grow.  I have accumulated enough to start a MN and want to contribute to the network in that way.  

Can I give a 'yes' vote to the weekly MN winner?  I think if we see more coins going in to the MN network it will give more confidence overall as well.  Currently there is 750k coins, and almost 150k wrapped up in nodes/investors/supporters .. 600k sling available at this price seems silly

Come on firehole.. there is more than one Bobby who likes a good coin.  Besides we both know bob has no ability to setup and run a MN.. no offense bob
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
He needs large fonts because that's all he can read,  its like the mind of a 10 5 year old.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;
Let him post, the price keeps going up.

There is some sort of inverse relationship with his posting and the price going up.

Yes the inverse relatinship is dev is monitoring thread and trying to not get caught. Iight last post
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

There is some sort of inverse relationship with his posting and the price going up.
I APOLOGIZE. MY TEAM HAS FOUND SOME UNIQUE CODE CREATED BY DG SLAYER....SOME IMPRESSIVE WORK.

- SORRY FOR THE EARLIER COMMENTS WE ARE TRYING TO PROTECT GOOD PEOPLE.

- WE ARE WATCHING.
legendary
Activity: 1456

Activity: 128

I am sorry but this market will not be DECENTRALIZED. that is a common misconception. There is no proof of this, how will images be stored etc, it can all be traced back. Such BS. There is NO white paper to explain decentralization. People are not going to use a wallet that someone just threw a market into and called it decentralized.

IT REALLY COMES DOWN TO THIS:
DG SLAYER DOES NOT HAVE THE SKILLS TO CONSTRUCT A DECENTRALIZED MARKET ON THE BLOCKCHAIN.

He is what is now known as a CRYPTO CON ARTIST

Yeah, spam and troll more mate. You are only confirming the importance of SLING and discouraging people from buying SDC.
While I do agree that killa8888 is annoying af and needs to stop with his shit and stop advertising coins in the wrong threads, he did call it with the whole thing about having iasues with the market. He was also correct about the dev trying to pump his own coin.

Ok, issues are not nice, but it happens all the time in crypto. Are there any proofs of dev's pump attempts?

Coin got magically pumped last night way after deadline of market release, vaxa said dev is buying, when pump stopped you could clearly see all the sell orders after 75000+ sat were humongous bags. After i confirmed what vaxa stated, dev posted and said he had issues with the market and said he had to "clear his mind." He got burnt and lost btcs on his pump

Meh, it's not a proof. Just some conspiracy theory.

Wishful thinking. One thing i learned about these coins is not to get attached to them. Im done posting in this thread, if dev delivers a correctly working marketplace then buy it but if not delivered today, take whatever btc you can and run. There are new coins that get pumped and dumped everyday. Some of them even have amazing innovation.

While I do agree that killa8888 is annoying af and needs to stop with his shit and stop advertising coins in the wrong threads, he did call it with the whole thing about having iasues with the market. He was also correct about the dev trying to pump his own coin.

Ok, issues are not nice, but it happens all the time in crypto. Are there any proofs of dev's pump attempts?

Coin got magically pumped last night way after deadline of market release, vaxa said dev is buying, when pump stopped you could clearly see all the sell orders after 75000+ sat were humongous bags. After i confirmed what vaxa stated, dev posted and said he had issues with the market and said he had to "clear his mind." He got burnt and lost btcs on his pump
Activity: 315

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I just talked with dev over IRC he confirmed he still cant figure stuff out. He is going back to sleep. He said "Ill sleep on it". I said but you've already slept, the community is expecting a delivery. He said..."well i guess ill sleep more"

You have to ask yourselves, do you want a dev like this or something much more professional such as ShadowCash?
legendary
Activity: 938
It's so funny that they are 2-3 trolls that making accounts just for FUD.

This is amazing dog-in-the-manger mentality: "This coin might be big, but I will not buy cause I'm afraid to risk. Not to feel bad when the coin explodes, I will fud and troll to prevent it from exploding".

C'mon people, show some balls! I lost many times, I may lose now, so what? Either invest or leave this coin alone...

I agree grow some balls and either buy some or gtfo of here !

We've all seen your troll spam over and over,  its like posting it to someone who's seen a toilet everyday and takes a shit - nothing new to anyone.

Btw i made profit off this coin but if dev doesnt deliver a working market today with complete transparency then gove up on this coin. Also im thinking about the middle man type guy who is going to be holding the coins for each transaction until the items are shipped, dev might try to steal the coins if he is the one holding them. Something like this needs an instant automated payment processor.

This is amazing dog-in-the-manger mentality: "This coin might be big, but I will not buy cause I'm afraid to risk. Not to feel bad when the coin explodes, I will fud and troll to prevent it from exploding".

C'mon people, show some balls! I lost many times, I may lose now, so what? Either invest or leave this coin alone...
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: