Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 79. (Read 178774 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
fireinyourhole....  i'm riding with you again on this one...wasnt all in XC a Woot.

there no buy support below 55 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
he went all in xc and rox .and now sling lmao .everyone get ready to rekt. even bobo the clown is leaving sling

https://twitter.com/EMC2Whale/status/596441148153036800

fuck bob is out...
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
fireinyourhole....  i'm riding with you again on this one...wasnt all in XC a Woot.

there no buy support below 55 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
he went all in xc and rox .and now sling lmao .everyone get ready to rekt. even bobo the clown is leaving sling

https://twitter.com/EMC2Whale/status/596441148153036800
Activity: 189
fireinyourhole....  i'm riding with you again on this one...wasnt all in XC a Woot.
yeah keep riding his hole  Cheesy

was the other way around ... i got the butthurt Undecided
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
A pre emptive failure to launch. Buys set at 42k.

Tic Tac Tic Tac, where is Dev ?  Huh It´s friday.

OMG I got scammed.  Cry
Activity: 56
yeah keep riding his hole  Cheesy

ahahahahhhahahahaha no buy support cuz this coin sucks
Merit: 1
fireinyourhole....  i'm riding with you again on this one...wasnt all in XC a Woot.
yeah keep riding his hole  Cheesy

MORE FUD MORE MORE Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

u turds are making my day!   DUMP IT ALLLLLL
Merit: 1
And thats that may 7th is gone ....dev is gone. LOL
i see huge dump incoming  Cry
And thats that may 7th is gone ....dev is gone. LOL
Fuck. Where is is the buy support ? Huh I need to dump my coins but with shit of buy support I gonna take it to 40K if I dump.

Buy wall whales please.  Tongue

Exactly. No way all these whales are getting out at this low price. Guess what happens next!!  Cool

Yeah dump it...

If you don't have the liquidity and the volume to get out at profit what do you do you?

It's too late right now, I gonna spread some crumbs for whales.  Undecided
Fuck. Where is is the buy support ? Huh I need to dump my coins but with shit of buy support I gonna take it to 40K if I dump.

Exactly. No way all these whales are getting out at this low price. Guess what happens next!!  Cool

Yeah dump it...

If you don't have the liquidity and the volume to get out at profit what do you do you?

its time to get out DEV has failed to deliver and there is no buy support and or volume

DIPSET does not approve of your behavior...

Yeah dump it...

its time to get out DEV has failed to deliver and there is no buy support and or volume

Yeah dump it...

Yeah dump it...

HUGE DUMP INCOMING
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

Yeah dump it...
Activity: 210
crave shills all over this thread
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

Will Dev get it out in the next 2 hours and 20 min..... Only time will tell

lol NO BUY SUPPORT FOR SHIT COIN

no dev is gone to vacation in Jamaica he left his flight was several hours back. THE MARKET WILL not BE RELEASED TODAY AND IT WILL NOT FUNCTION OR WORK.

ALSO YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CREATE CATEGORIES IN THE MARKET

HERE WE GO PRICE FALLING TO 0
Pages:
Jump to: