Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 78. (Read 178774 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Appologies for delay in getting SlingRoad ready for public consumption.

I've been doing end to end scenario tests and when I got to paying the vendor it kept crashing.

What 's been happening is when you make a buy request the vendor clicks accept and it creates a 2-of-2 multisig address on the vendors side. Then the vendor sends the security deposit to it, then, that gets sent to the buyer and the buyer locks the escrow by sending the funds to that address. That part is all working great!!

Next step, after the vendor ships the item, the buyer clicks request payment which creates a transaction that spends the funds from the multisig address and sends the entire amount (vendor's security deposit + buyer's security deposit) to the vendor...It sends that raw transaction string to the buyer for them to sign and then they can click Pay/Release Escrow, and it will sign it and broadcast the tx to the network and the vendor gets paid.

The problem I'm getting right now is, I created an item listing and ran through it, and when I click pay it crashes and the log says TX Decode Failed.  But if I paste the raw tx string into the rpc console and do decoderawtransaction, it decodes it correctly. Multi-sig stuff is complicated and the fact that the escrow locks successfully and the ui buttons enable/disable correctly is a big accomplishment.

After spending a long time trying to work out why the error return keeps happening I kind of know what the problem is at last. ... I'm pretty sure this bug is because I was passing a string instead of an array into the decoder. I also thought it might be to do with checking the escrow lock before the tx's had chance to confirm but even after confirmation it's still saying TX decode failed.

Once I crack this last bug so it's working smoothly for finalizing transactions, in all scenarios, it's good to go!

I've been up working on this for the second 24 hour in a row now so I'll probably need to get some rest soon and get back on it with a refreshed mind.

Will keep everyone updated.

Sounds good, you are almost close to end.

Since you found the bug, could we get an ETA ? Grin
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Thanks dev! Any chance of a guesstimate ETA?

launchpad-ready.png
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;
Dev is buying.

You called it. Dev was buying and trying to manipulate the market to sell his coins at 75000+ sat. He got burnt in the end and went to bed mad. Hes probably one of the biggest bad holders now  Grin  good luck with your endeavors
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Appologies for delay in getting SlingRoad ready for public consumption.

I've been doing end to end scenario tests and when I got to paying the vendor it kept crashing.

What 's been happening is when you make a buy request the vendor clicks accept and it creates a 2-of-2 multisig address on the vendors side. Then the vendor sends the security deposit to it, then, that gets sent to the buyer and the buyer locks the escrow by sending the funds to that address. That part is all working great!!

Next step, after the vendor ships the item, the buyer clicks request payment which creates a transaction that spends the funds from the multisig address and sends the entire amount (vendor's security deposit + buyer's security deposit) to the vendor...It sends that raw transaction string to the buyer for them to sign and then they can click Pay/Release Escrow, and it will sign it and broadcast the tx to the network and the vendor gets paid.

The problem I'm getting right now is, I created an item listing and ran through it, and when I click pay it crashes and the log says TX Decode Failed.  But if I paste the raw tx string into the rpc console and do decoderawtransaction, it decodes it correctly. Multi-sig stuff is complicated and the fact that the escrow locks successfully and the ui buttons enable/disable correctly is a big accomplishment.

After spending a long time trying to work out why the error return keeps happening I kind of know what the problem is at last. ... I'm pretty sure this bug is because I was passing a string instead of an array into the decoder. I also thought it might be to do with checking the escrow lock before the tx's had chance to confirm but even after confirmation it's still saying TX decode failed.

Once I crack this last bug so it's working smoothly for finalizing transactions, in all scenarios, it's good to go!

I've been up working on this for the second 24 hour in a row now so I'll probably need to get some rest soon and get back on it with a refreshed mind.

Will keep everyone updated.
Activity: 128
Dev gone without notice people buying..?
how sick  Grin
dont buy on the way up

Butthurt, eh? Dev is working and reporting on progress as we can see in his posts. So, fudsters and haters - better get yourselves some SLING and enjoy the growth  Wink
Activity: 129
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
Dev gone without notice people buying..?
how sick  Grin
dont buy on the way up
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
now heres the big ?   Grin  which coin will be pumped next  Shocked

Oh bob you little scoundrel!
Activity: 189
hoping the dev is celebration early with the wholes n coke before the release
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
now heres the big ?   Grin  which coin will be pumped next  Shocked
He'll probably delay the release until tomorrow, these guys are patient and take their time. They don't care they will just set low buys. Good night everyone sell low buy high!
Activity: 134
Why dont you make a conclusion once you review the open source sling code instead of just making claims that you cannot buttress?

I am just feeding the trolls. Good bye my friend

I'd like but where's the wallet? dev ran off. No code LMAO. Grin
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
come on hole go buy another pizza then maybe you get rid of your bag  Kiss
Why dont you make a conclusion once you review the open source sling code instead of just making claims that you cannot buttress?

I am just feeding the trolls. Good bye my friend
Yeah I called xc at 210 before it went to 300 and didn't call exit. even pumped up rox 5x before i couldn't hold it due to the fud.  All my orders are in my twitt pics.

None of this shit has to do with sling. If you want to see why I think SLING is going to take off read this :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11313963

LOL, Are you kidding ? sling market gonna be based on bitmarket, ofc a simple copy cat of bitmarket http://voluntary.net/bitmarkets/ compiled on windows... but dev did not deliver it at the deadline, so nothing new here, this is the problem of sling, this coin is 100% hype. Right now whales are stuck here, because sling is not going anywhere.

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
fireinyourhole....  i'm riding with you again on this one...wasnt all in XC a Woot.

there no buy support below 55 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
he went all in xc and rox .and now sling lmao .everyone get ready to rekt. even bobo the clown is leaving sling

https://twitter.com/EMC2Whale/status/596441148153036800

fuck bob is out...
bobo came pumped and dumped and left .......fireinyourholio left with a big bag  Cheesy

fireinyourholio bought and has been increasing size of bag Wink
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
fireinyourhole....  i'm riding with you again on this one...wasnt all in XC a Woot.

there no buy support below 55 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
he went all in xc and rox .and now sling lmao .everyone get ready to rekt. even bobo the clown is leaving sling

fuck bob is out...
bobo came pumped and dumped and left .......fireinyourholio left with a big bag  Cheesy
Yeah I called xc at 210 before it went to 300 and didn't call exit. even pumped up rox 5x before i couldn't hold it due to the fud.  All my orders are in my twitt pics.

None of this shit has to do with sling. If you want to see why I think SLING is going to take off read this :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11313963

fuck bob is out...

A big carnage is coming...

Pages:
Jump to: