Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 85. (Read 178774 times)

legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
I seen reptilian overlords everywhere in this thread
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
If you don't like this coin, why do you feel the need to troll it?

The only logical answer is you feel threatened by it.

Not at all. Shadowcash and Crave have much better use case and potential. Both have original features.

lol let me just debunk this myth for a second ... No craves market is not better its centralized plain and simple a decentralized market beats a centralized market any day! And SLINGROAD is DECENTRALIZED. Also killacam88 is the same retard blazin888 from crave who bought at over 500k... Butthurt much? Look I understand the fact you want to get crave back to at least only a 100% loss for yourself but know the facts... Crave = centralized market which can be shut down and runaway with
.. SLINGROAD= decentralized with no central choke point ..huge difference but go back to spamming you worthless troll

A big carnage is coming...

https://i.imgur.com/YvkE0dU.gif

HUGE DUMP .... BOB KNOWS THE BAG IS OUT OF THE CAT ON THIS ONE. CAREFUL INVESTORS
Activity: 462
Merit: 500

Not at all. Shadowcash and Crave have much better use case and potential. Both have original features.

lol let me just debunk this myth for a second ... No craves market is not better its centralized plain and simple a decentralized market beats a centralized market any day! And SLINGROAD is DECENTRALIZED. Also killacam88 is the same retard blazin888 from crave who bought at over 500k... Butthurt much? Look I understand the fact you want to get crave back to at least only a 100% loss for yourself but know the facts... Crave = centralized market which can be shut down and runaway with
.. SLINGROAD= decentralized with no central choke point ..huge difference but go back to spamming you worthless troll
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
So like ok dude it's like totally not May 7 anymore all over the fuckin' planet right now
release will be full of bugs and no one will use this coin as i stated previously.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Please wait until after the release my friend

Activity: 812
Well we will just have to wait and see what the dev can do. I dont think he will drop the market today. He will use an excuse of some kind saying hes touching it up. Also, Sling wont ever see over 50 cents

Clock market drops tmrw and shadowcash is looking much better IMO. Sling will never have the potential to reach 1 dollar.

You still didn't go away ? Smiley Why you won't leave? We DO NOT CARE ABOUT CLOCK OR SHADOWCASH. GO AWAY !

Don't make me report you again ! Do one more post ...one more.

This shitcoin is still around LOL

SLINGROAD IS A BOBSURPLUS CREATION!

BEWARE OF BOBSURPLUS's so-called membership. (posting this where you can stop deleting it Bobsurplus)

I provided evidence in his membership thread as you can read below. It was simply providing facts for potential investors. Then he proceeds to delete my posts in his thread which can be found here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8256168

Here is the screencap of my initial post: (i actually considered investing but after some digging I knew it was best not to)

https://i.imgur.com/pWdhlHn.jpg

Here is the screencap of deleted posts & content:

https://i.imgur.com/fH1wLOs.png

As you can see, he basically confirmed that he did drive the price down of CLOAK to 150k yesterday. Really Bobsurplus? Is that what you do to your own community? You create your own FUD to shake out people from the very coin you're supporting?

Guys, if you want to gamble (or completely waste) your 1 BTC, feel free to join in his "club". As you can see, he is already a very 'trustworthy' guy.

He created sling in an attempt to dupe stupid investors. Just look at the well planned roadmap to milk the BTC.

Yes well i cant be banned for spreading good info for investors to read. The entire point of this forum is for people to collaborate and use these posts to make decisions. I dont want people to get robbed by Bob and his team like i did.

VERY CRUCIAL NEWCOMERS READ THIS!

Everyone is mature enough to take their own decisions. So again ... Sho, sho ..
Well we will just have to wait and see what the dev can do. I dont think he will drop the market today. He will use an excuse of some kind saying hes touching it up. Also, Sling wont ever see over 50 cents

Clock market drops tmrw and shadowcash is looking much better IMO. Sling will never have the potential to reach 1 dollar.

You still didn't go away ? Smiley Why you won't leave? We DO NOT CARE ABOUT CLOCK OR SHADOWCASH. GO AWAY !

http://i.giphy.com/ZGUxQZFIyz6eY.gif

This shitcoin is still around LOL

SLINGROAD IS A BOBSURPLUS CREATION!

BEWARE OF BOBSURPLUS's so-called membership. (posting this where you can stop deleting it Bobsurplus)

I provided evidence in his membership thread as you can read below. It was simply providing facts for potential investors. Then he proceeds to delete my posts in his thread which can be found here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8256168

Here is the screencap of my initial post: (i actually considered investing but after some digging I knew it was best not to)

https://i.imgur.com/pWdhlHn.jpg

Here is the screencap of deleted posts & content:

https://i.imgur.com/fH1wLOs.png

As you can see, he basically confirmed that he did drive the price down of CLOAK to 150k yesterday. Really Bobsurplus? Is that what you do to your own community? You create your own FUD to shake out people from the very coin you're supporting?

Guys, if you want to gamble (or completely waste) your 1 BTC, feel free to join in his "club". As you can see, he is already a very 'trustworthy' guy.

He created sling in an attempt to dupe stupid investors. Just look at the well planned roadmap to milk the BTC.

Yes well i cant be banned for spreading good info for investors to read. The entire point of this forum is for people to collaborate and use these posts to make decisions. I dont want people to get robbed by Bob and his team like i did.

VERY CRUCIAL NEWCOMERS READ THIS!
legendary
Activity: 938

Go spam someone else ? Smiley Really ? Like really ....we don't care about what you say ....go spam somewhere else. Go hold your bag of Crave or whatever your holding. Why come and bother us ? Can you go ?

Meanwhile I am starting to eat those sell walls

legendary
While I think its great to have multiple markets,  I'm not a huge fan of 3 party escrow.

The main reasons being this:

• Untrustworthy escrow agents who may steal escrow, fail to release escrow or collude with (or be) one of the parties.
  • Escrow agents with strong reputation may be doing a long con to take off with or extort a large payment or group of payments.

And for this I'm glad Sling has two party escrow.
legendary
Looks like Slingroad will be an implementation/fork of bitmarket. Which in reality is a really shitty implementation

Reasons why?  Or you want to just bash/fud.

The interface looks fine, if similar. 

Activity: 3
Looks like Slingroad will be an implementation/fork of bitmarket. Which in reality is a really shitty implementation
Who cares about Bob Surplus? Yes he is out there doing what he does. So what we aren't going to change it.  This is a sling thread. WE/I want to read about Sling and it's developments not spam about Bob or Crave for that matter.  

Pookielax this may help

A LITTLE MORE INFO FOR INVESTORS BEFORE SLINGROAD COMES OUT:

0 innovation 0 use case. 0 vendors I know will use.

Crave on the other hand has customizable markets that people can operate and upload their own logos to And brand as their own market on the Crave network  That's the future. Custom, decentralized markets. Anyone with a brain can figure this out. However some may use Sling here and there who knows however mainstream darknet won't adopt this i can say that for sure. We already have talks underway with agora admins to port over to the Crave network....we have reliable vendors with good products already then. And what does slingroad have? no one.... it will be full of useless items and very bad quality narcotics. Everyone knows the real players are at Agora and other darknet markets and they are watching Crave closer than ever.

This coin was created in an attempt to capitalize on the darkmarkets current situation. Be wise everyone. Use logic. The entire reason why we need new markets is because of the evoloution scam...and as far as I can see crave is the only coin that curtails our current issues With its bonds and market buy ins. We have been studying it and it is beautifully designed.

BUMPED FOR INVESTORS

THIS IS NOT SPAM JUST FAIR WARNING FOR INVESTORS
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Pushing real hard!
Who cares about Bob Surplus? Yes he is out there doing what he does. So what we aren't going to change it.  This is a sling thread. WE/I want to read about Sling and it's developments not spam about Bob or Crave for that matter.  
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
killacam8888 make promo for crave, but he don´t understand that he hurts his coin with these moves... so stupid...
Pages:
Jump to: