Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 84. (Read 178774 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
a moderated thread will be needed.

amen to that,  tired of the stupidity from trolls

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
a moderated thread will be needed.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

DG SLAYER Probably sitting there with his dick in his hands trying to figure out how to fix all the bugs. ITS ALREADY 4 IN THE AFTERNOON IN THE USA. HE WONT BE ABLE TO RELEASE IT LATER TONIGHT...I THINK HES GOING TO RELEASE IT ANY MIN AFTER 420PM IM CALLING IT,. HE SAID IN IRC HE IS GOING TO RELEASE THIS BETWEEN 4PM - 10PM TONIGHT! if he does this is for sure a SCAM INVESTORS BEWARE. HE SHOULD RELEASE IT NOW BUT HE IS WAITING TO SCAM YOU LATE AT  NIGHT! just hurry up n release the market already so i can warn as many people as i can
[/quote]

Why thank you for free advice, is this how you make money..free advice?
Activity: 181
Is the market releasing today ?
Activity: 812
 Grin Developer is online  Grin get your straps on .

Can we keep posting so we don't see this moron spams anymore ? I want to skip page =) .
Agora Grin How long has that not being functioning properly now, 4 weeks?

Agora is wants crave Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Agora is in partial meltdown for weeks!!!

Take advice from dyslexic folk if you like but dont be surprised if the information was given backwards

As far as i am concerned this coin is KIA.  done. HISTORY.

EVEN IF YOUR MARKET DOES DROP TONIGHT IT WILL SUCK!

AND GUESS WHAT!? THE PRICE WILL FALL!

Offtopic: Also if you want to donate for a good cause =) my platform and help me improve it =)

https://www.changetip.com/tipme/247cryptonews donate here  Grin Grin Grin

Just saying maybe you guys are bored waiting. And want to donate some bits .
Activity: 56
If you don't like this coin, why do you feel the need to troll it?

The only logical answer is you feel threatened by it.

Not at all. Shadowcash and Crave have much better use case and potential. Both have original features.

lol let me just debunk this myth for a second ... No craves market is not better its centralized plain and simple a decentralized market beats a centralized market any day! And SLINGROAD is DECENTRALIZED. Also killacam88 is the same retard blazin888 from crave who bought at over 500k... Butthurt much? Look I understand the fact you want to get crave back to at least only a 100% loss for yourself but know the facts... Crave = centralized market which can be shut down and runaway with
.. SLINGROAD= decentralized with no central choke point ..huge difference but go back to spamming you worthless troll

http://i59.tinypic.com/169rqm0.jpg

Not at all. Shadowcash and Crave have much better use case and potential. Both have original features.

lol let me just debunk this myth for a second ... No craves market is not better its centralized plain and simple a decentralized market beats a centralized market any day! And SLINGROAD is DECENTRALIZED. Also killacam88 is the same retard blazin888 from crave who bought at over 500k... Butthurt much? Look I understand the fact you want to get crave back to at least only a 100% loss for yourself but know the facts... Crave = centralized market which can be shut down and runaway with
.. SLINGROAD= decentralized with no central choke point ..huge difference but go back to spamming you worthless troll

A big carnage is coming...

https://i.imgur.com/YvkE0dU.gif

HUGE DUMP .... BOB KNOWS THE BAG IS OUT OF THE CAT ON THIS ONE. CAREFUL INVESTORS

MORE DUMPS COMING....THIS IS PAYCOIN V2

Who cares about Bob Surplus? Yes he is out there doing what he does. So what we aren't going to change it.  This is a sling thread. WE/I want to read about Sling and it's developments not spam about Bob or Crave for that matter.  

Pookielax this may help

A LITTLE MORE INFO FOR INVESTORS BEFORE SLINGROAD COMES OUT:

0 innovation 0 use case. 0 vendors I know will use.

Crave on the other hand has customizable markets that people can operate and upload their own logos to And brand as their own market on the Crave network  That's the future. Custom, decentralized markets. Anyone with a brain can figure this out. However some may use Sling here and there who knows however mainstream darknet won't adopt this i can say that for sure. We already have talks underway with agora admins to port over to the Crave network....we have reliable vendors with good products already then. And what does slingroad have? no one.... it will be full of useless items and very bad quality narcotics. Everyone knows the real players are at Agora and other darknet markets and they are watching Crave closer than ever.

This coin was created in an attempt to capitalize on the darkmarkets current situation. Be wise everyone. Use logic. The entire reason why we need new markets is because of the evoloution scam...and as far as I can see crave is the only coin that curtails our current issues With its bonds and market buy ins. We have been studying it and it is beautifully designed.

BUMPED FOR INVESTORS

THIS IS NOT SPAM JUST FAIR WARNING FOR INVESTORS

HUGE DUMP .... BOB KNOWS THE BAG IS OUT OF THE CAT ON THIS ONE. CAREFUL INVESTORS

Who cares about Bob Surplus? Yes he is out there doing what he does. So what we aren't going to change it.  This is a sling thread. WE/I want to read about Sling and it's developments not spam about Bob or Crave for that matter.  

Pookielax this may help

Crave on the other hand has customizable markets that people can operate and upload their own logos to And brand as their own market on the Crave network  That's the future. Custom, decentralized markets. Anyone with a brain can figure this out. However some may use Sling here and there who knows however mainstream darknet won't adopt this i can say that for sure. We already have talks underway with agora admins to port over to the Crave network....we have reliable vendors with good products already then. And what does slingroad have? no one.... it will be full of useless items and very bad quality narcotics. Everyone knows the real players are at Agora and other darknet markets and they are watching Crave closer than ever.

This coin was created in an attempt to capitalize on the darkmarkets current situation. Be wise everyone. Use logic. The entire reason why we need new markets is because of the evoloution scam...and as far as I can see crave is the only coin that curtails our current issues With its bonds and market buy ins. We have been studying it and it is beautifully designed.

BUMPED FOR INVESTORS

I am just giving fair warning to my fellow investors. Nothing wrong with that!! It deeply disturbs me when i see coins like these pop up. This coin has the same group from PAYCOIN behind it. INVESTOR BEWARE. CONFIRMED ON IRC WITH DG SLAYER

BOBSURPLUS OR BOBSLAYER AKA DG SLAYER CONFIRMED SIGHTING HERE AND IRC HE IS APART OF THE SCAM.
ALSO MENTIONED IN IRC HE IS USING REVERSE PHYCOLOGY TO MAKE PEOPLE THINK "OH BOB IS COMMENTING HERE OF COURSE ITS NOT HIS SCAM" HE WANTS YOU TO PLAY INTO THAT HE TOLD ME

As far as i am concerned this coin is KIA.  done. HISTORY.

EVEN IF YOUR MARKET DOES DROP TONIGHT IT WILL SUCK!

AND GUESS WHAT!? THE PRICE WILL FALL!
Activity: 687
Merit: 502
Good luck holding Bobs bags..
Next bagholding central: Viral..
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
killacam8888 what a loser... Isn´t it time to get ready for kindergarten?
ridiculous little child...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

LMAO Grin

Priceless!

Welcome back BOB,

Congrats on the out smart situations you pulled off. We live in a jungle and people don't realize that yet. If you outsmart people doesn't mean you are a scammer. Do your thing Wink

But heh that's my opinion , if the world would have been non-junglish and kids wouldn't starve at this hour on the entire globe I would say yeah. You are a scammer and a bad person. But there is things much more worse then wanting more profit.

No again for our friend here killacam8888 :

If you want to complain about Scams go on Wall Street and do a march there, see if they will give a f*** . They stole trillions of dollars and nobody gives a f***. If you want to make the world better you won't doing by spamming. It won't increase awarness . By contrary it will increase the hatred against you .

I am not agreeing with most of stuff , specially when I am the losing part. It happends but that it's my own fault. No somebody that could outsmart me. And If I want to increase awarnes or help in any kind . How would I do it ?

I would create a group similiar like other whale groups but this time a group of people who lost a lot and try to recover the losses by doing the same thing as whales do. So in the end is always a lossing part. So what's the point? Where you want to reach ? IN THIS WORLD , IN THIS REALITY THERE WILL BE ALWAYS A LOSSING PART. ALWAYS !

Meanwhile, lets calm down , drink our Whiskey's , Coffees , our Ambrosia , smoke a doobie, listen to some chill music...and wait for it. Don't get all nutso . Patience is everything .

I learned from the best Wink cause I was always panic attack when shit were going down or stuff like that. And I lost a lot because of that. Now with patience is a total different thing.

Pookielax this may help

BUMPED FOR INVESTORS

Dyslexia and mild retardation not yet diagnosed here
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Yeah we won't get rid of these retards any time soon.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Well let them troll .  Grin Grin Can't wait to see how they TROLL harder when the prices skyrockets.

Patience padawans, SLINGROAD release is on the way I am sure. Don't forget the developer is US based so 7 may it isn't over at it yet.

LMAO Grin

Priceless!
Yeah we won't get rid of these retards any time soon.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Well let them troll .  Grin Grin Can't wait to see how they TROLL harder when the prices skyrockets.

Patience padawans, SLINGROAD release is on the way I am sure. Don't forget the developer is US based so 7 may it isn't over at it yet.

Activity: 56

Pookielax this may help

BUMPED FOR INVESTORS

The term is 'Cat out of the bag' NOT 'Bag out of the cat' you idiot out of a baboon
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
So like ok dude it's like totally not May 7 anymore all over the fuckin' planet right now

Its still afternoon of may 7 where i'm at
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
@killacam8888 : hey dipshit!  will you stop acting full retard and GTFO once your Sling buy order will be filled?
Activity: 134

Pages:
Jump to: