Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 96. (Read 178774 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND THE SHAKEOUT OF THE CENTURY AWARD GOES TOOO :

Fuck man you are making yourself look naive here.

You're gonna get exactly what you want. More sling. A...surplus of sling. Keep it all.

My friend, the objective of this game is to sell the coin at a higher price than the price that you bought in at. Even if Bob did actually accumulate a lot of sling, he would be unable to win this game at this point of time.
Activity: 275

Fuck man you are making yourself look naive here.

You're gonna get exactly what you want. More sling. A...surplus of sling. Keep it all.
Sling now has a 6 figure market cap. Many people who are in profit are susceptible to panicking when they see the support removed.

Many people who bought in over 70 who do not have faith in the reasoning behind their investment will falter and sell into low buys.

Observe the sling rich list and how it is stagnant like swamp water. Crocodiles and other reptiles lurking beneath the surface.

The 7th is not too far away. Keep 50k alive and do not secrete a nanogram of cortisol in the process.

In this game not everyone can win, it would be too easy otherwise. Who will be left to buy high if everyone bought in and held?

I sit under the californian sun with a glass of coke, slowly stalking those who emanate fear and those who do not have the perseverance required to succeed in this game.

Beyond the swamp lies Valhalla, where the survivors will rejoice with box wine and backpage hookers.

And I watch this game slowly unfold, patiently waiting for my large pizza with premium chicken and roasted red peppers.

Grin Grin Grin EDIT; Num #1 position on rich list went from 85k to 125k. Keep selling!

EDIT #2 : Californian Moon, with large buffalo chicken and pineapple - garlic sauce too!
Ranch or blue cheese with my chicken wings?
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
Where is the dev? Shouldn't they be discussing their up and coming release?  Huh Roll Eyes Huh We could use some leadership here for sure!
What should I get for dinner? Buffalo chicken with jalapeno and garlic bread crust or a premium chicken with pineapple and extra margarita sauce?

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Holy cow that was an epic shit fest dump out. Lol
Activity: 39
Gouda, fireinuoyrhole, Bob haha now u can kiss my ass. Lmao baghold this shit. You all got fired in your ashore hahaha
Activity: 812
can someone tell me why sling is better then crave?
Cause it's SLING has carnage included and live execution. A has a lot of GORE, PIZZA & ASS.

Good god the carnage on the exchanges. lol Shake out or Dump?

Slaughter house I would call it . Well a dump is when in a matter of minutes it reaches the pricer under the lowest point it was. So theoretical it isn't a dump. Practically it looks like a "Jihadist Execution".

Well I am off to bed. It was an impressive show.
Congrats on all.
Activity: 450
can someone tell me why sling is better then crave?
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Moving markets!
Good god the carnage on the exchanges. lol Shake out or Dump?

Didn't lose much pfft less than 2 btc ....

Well that's good you shoud've waited to lose more. Then it would be more fun. Grin Grin
Kiddin' sorry for your loss. Next time don't make outragerous statements.
I guess you were the one who dumped in support those 14 BTC of SLING.
Activity: 57
Grin  Grin  Grin Dump! Dump the carcasses into the mouths of the orcas  Grin

I can see that it's a slaughter house . Looks amazing. Amazing show. I can see even the biggest fans of it folded.

Have fun with this coin and no buyers pizza boy...

Hey buddy , 3-4 hours ago you said it's going to 0.023 BTC and you made me a troll and the fact that trolls are here it means you guys are doing something good. And now you are all out and trolling ?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes How that makes you ? An hypocrite?
SUCK IT  Angry and I said .028 just to clear things up

Oh sorry yeah 0.028BTC. How much you had in SLING ? How many Bitcoins, out of curiosity. You can PM also if you don't want to make it public. And what was your loss ?

Are you mad buoi ?

http://i.giphy.com/yq8WQwziLXBMQ.gif
Didn't lose much pfft less than 2 btc ....

I can see that it's a slaughter house . Looks amazing. Amazing show. I can see even the biggest fans of it folded.

Hey buddy , 3-4 hours ago you said it's going to 0.023 BTC and you made me a troll and the fact that trolls are here it means you guys are doing something good. And now you are all out and trolling ?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes How that makes you ? An hypocrite?
SUCK IT  Angry and I said .028 just to clear things up

Oh sorry yeah 0.028BTC. How much you had in SLING ? How many Bitcoins, out of curiosity. You can PM also if you don't want to make it public. And what was your loss ?

Are you mad buoi ?

What I am corious is when fearcoka is going to get out ? He is a big support of SLING also. He wants to own them all .

SUCK IT  Angry and I said .028 just to clear things up

I ate pizza while drinking coca cola and was watching a jason statham movie while you were buying high and selling low into my orders  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Well , it's funny how people turn around when they ass are turned in a sunflower.
Activity: 57
Grin  Grin  Grin Dump! Dump the carcasses into the mouths of the orcas  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: