Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 98. (Read 178774 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

alot of shaking but still 13BTC to get at 90k... the whales are feeding themselfs to get more coins from the sheeps:)

I'll correct you 21 BTC ..

Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
Yeah lets get it to zero so everyone loses their btc. GREAT IDEA!!!

Yes it is a great idea ! This will be interesting. You guys know how to offer a good show .  Grin Finally some movement. The water was to stall . Now the crocodiles are biting.  Grin

alot of shaking but still 13BTC to get at 90k... the whales are feeding themselfs to get more coins from the sheeps:)

Yes it is a great idea ! This will be interesting. You guys know how to offer a good show .  Grin Finally some movement. The water was to stall . Now the crocodiles are biting.  Grin

Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
Whale Shaking and accumulating more:)
Activity: 1098
going for 40k?  Shocked I am impressed guys !  Grin

Activity: 612
Merit: 102
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
That giant wall was moved down to 40K sats.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
I remember dash/dark coin use to get this same kind of fud must be a good sign and you are all wrong this coins going too .028 btc  Grin Grin Grin

Are you willing to place your bits where your mouth is ? SmileyRoll Eyes

Make a bet on betmoose, lets do this
Thanks for seeing some action. It's getting hot and beautiful . 55K going for that wall at 50k ?

Have you got a better solution?

Neah, it looks dead to me for now . I dono who will do a CPR =) .

Ah well... nothing to see here then, in that case might as well abandon crypto because no action outside shitty low volume pumps elsewhere.

Yeah , then lets push it more down.  Grin
But it is so dead these days ...not necessary dead but as somebody said here it's like a stalled water. Nothing moves just corcodiles Smiley)
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Ah well... nothing to see here then, in that case might as well abandon crypto because no action outside shitty low volume pumps elsewhere.

too much shake not enough bake

I can agree with that Smiley it looks like to much shake and low activity from any direction ...2 more days until Slingroad and it's getting boring . I am bored as fuck , when I am bored I troll .

But even trolling SLING it's getting boring ....nothing interesting. Some users that on crack and dream 500K+ and some even worst 0.023BTC ...wow I think those guys are on mushrooms.

The developer showed us some printscreens and it was the old saying ..buy on rumors sell on news. Well it seems like sell on rumors , dump on news =) .

I dono ... I am pretty bored with this ... 0 action.

too much shake not enough bake

I can agree with that Smiley it looks like to much shake and low activity from any direction ...2 more days until Slingroad and it's getting boring . I am bored as fuck , when I am bored I troll .

But even trolling SLING it's getting boring ....nothing interesting. Some users that on crack and dream 500K+ and some even worst 0.023BTC ...wow I think those guys are on mushrooms.

The developer showed us some printscreens and it was the old saying ..buy on rumors sell on news. Well it seems like sell on rumors , dump on news =) .

I dono ... I am pretty bored with this ... 0 action.
I remember dash/dark coin use to get this same kind of fud must be a good sign and you are all wrong this coins going too .028 btc  Grin Grin Grin

what if he placed his bits in your mouth instead??  Roll Eyes  Grin

Activity: 57
Yawnnnnnnnnnnn, who's the dev so that i can report them to FBI including Bittrex for supporting this illegal market.

Faaaaaaccccccceeeeeeppppppaaaaaallllllllmmmmmm, show something illegal about releasing an open sourced decentralized market.

good point !! nothing illegal here btc would be illegal if that were the case...

lol you'd also have to make the internet illegal too
Activity: 57
Yawnnnnnnnnnnn, who's the dev so that i can report them to FBI including Bittrex for supporting this illegal market.

Faaaaaaccccccceeeeeeppppppaaaaaallllllllmmmmmm, show something illegal about releasing an open sourced decentralized market.

good point !! nothing illegal here btc would be illegal if that were the case...
Pages:
Jump to: