Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SMAC - Accounts have been suspended project closed - page 63. (Read 65845 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 250
Sorry when will start the pow phase?

Count Down Please

PoW starts after the ICO ends and the blocks start moving. We can post a countdown once we get our times from Bittrex when the ICO will begin.
Activity: 357
Merit: 250

Count Down Please
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1484
TLTR. Looks like a SCAN. Will Mine!!! Cheesy

Will you mine 1 coin reward per block or even 0 reward blocks? Dont miss the launch then, good luck Grin
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
TLTR. Looks like a SCAN. Will Mine!!! Cheesy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
isent this a repost ? i've seen this thread before
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
   Dear Community, the SMAC team wants to sincerely thank everyone who has supported this project we are very upset to state that this project will now be closed due to the social media account we acquired being suspended after twitters most recent purging of accounts that violated their TOS. We have contacted twitter many times in regards to getting our accounts back but the chances are not good they say we have violated the TOS and will not be restored access. We have one instagram account left and are in the process of selling that. The funds that we do get from that account will be given back to the community to hopefully salvage some of the loses that may have been experienced.  Again we are just as upset as you are considering we have almost 300,000 SMAC coins that are now worthless. This project is official closed.

Pages:
Jump to: