Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] SMRT-SmartSpaceCoin⚡️Bounty⚡️POS⚡️MN⚡️High ROI - page 10. (Read 3193 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
You can do another guide for MN setup? That guide in discord very bad((( dont work
Activity: 11
I will be able to rent my HD space and you will pay me for that with your coins?
Yes, the idea is this, only we will pay not, and other users who need this place
That’s perfect idea, if you have no possibility to join now, you can just rent this space Roll Eyes
If I’ll purchase MN - I’ll get this cloud automatically or will have to purchase  additionally?
Activity: 23
What makes this project unique, comparing with others similar projects?
That’s not just the coin for mining and trading, but the own currency for safe cloud srorage
I guess the main idea this cloud storage,  but second coins for that.  Definitely sounds pretty new for me.  Let's check your updates.  Good luck!
As for me - I wait for the new coin - young coins can be more profitable than old monsters!
Activity: 28
when crypto bridge?
We will soon get listed there and announce it.
Activity: 27
I will be able to rent my HD space and you will pay me for that with your coins?
Yes, the idea is this, only we will pay not, and other users who need this place
That’s perfect idea, if you have no possibility to join now, you can just rent this space Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Dear Community!
We are pleased to announce the first listing: you can now trade SMRT coins on Graviex.
We're also featured on https://masternodes.online/currencies/SMRT/, a reputable website for masternode projects.

P. S.
Presale is closed, as we were added to the exchange
Thanks for update
Are these 5000 Smrt coins sent to masternode just freezed?
SMRT coins sent to masternode are freezed and can be unfreezed any time.
Activity: 13
That’s not just the coin for mining and trading, but the own currency for safe cloud srorage
Activity: 27
Is twitter bounty campaign running?
All information about running the Twitter bounty campaign is presented in discord.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
So the total summerly is unlimited? It can be issued without limits in amount
It’s quite alive on Graviex with smrt coins!
It looks like the ability of good daily income Roll Eyes
Are there any news about new exchanges?
As soon as we should get listed further, we will announce it. We are working on that.
Activity: 16
Well done, team! Very curious to look at final result. Did someone used that formula of investment  profitability?
Pre-sale is done. What are the terms for purchasing masternodes now? Still 5000 smrt?
Required amount coins for masternodes is 5000 SMRT.
Activity: 23
What is the next stage in planes? When the launching of cloud storage?
Cloud platform launching is planned in Q4 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: