Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] SMRT-SmartSpaceCoin⚡️Bounty⚡️POS⚡️MN⚡️High ROI - page 6. (Read 3193 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
i dont think decentralized cloud storage is good idea. there are a lot of such projects. but big news are coming. so pack your bags with smrt
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i liked the original devs idea of decentralized cloud storage is this going to still be the same?
Activity: 30
Yes. Theres a new team working on the revival at new discord https://discord.gg/p35afKD . everyone please join.
Activity: 66
It seems that the coin will have a new life, given by the community!
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
A great read… This thread, I mean… I always love it when people have in-depth discussions in regards to the project itself… I think I'm gonna support SMRT now… There's no way it can turn out bad, y'know?...
Activity: 11
can some one post their peerlist so I can get wallet working. need to do addnode
Activity: 7
Devs left the project so community is making revival moves. Join Discord for informations. We are looking for dev to make some changes in code.
Activity: 2
Hello. I need help to install masternode,but invite links dont work. I got message that is invalid link on discord. Can you help me?
Activity: 25
I have lost my wallet passphrase how can recover it !!!
Activity: 100
Smart-[Suspicious link removed]d for holding now and to set up new masternodes, as the main part of project is ahead, and coins will be in demand for platform.
Activity: 14
One of a very few masternode projects with an idea. Highly undervalued.
Let’s don’t forget about further plans about cloud storage development, which decs have to realise at the end of this year - and smrt will get the new valuable sense.

Of course, in no way should you forget about it. Big things will happen by the end of the year, so stay tuned and make your smart investments (not a financial advise)!
Looks like a good long-termed investment, with opportunity of trading while the cloud storage will be launched!

Exactly! Again: I'm not entitled to give financial advice, but that's right what I would do. My personal opinion is that it will explode once the cloud technology comes.
I guess, it will be the peak of activity after cloud technology will come - but what about now? - look today  at other altcoins, - now increase!

If to have a look at CMC, we'll see the opposite. However, I don't think it's a good strategy to look at other projects. It's better to focus on ourselves and our community. We're striving for a steady growth, and we're just making our first steps.
It is undervalued, because of mistakable strategy of making the fast money. With steady holding for some term it will be more successful result!

I believe it will.
Let’s don’t forget about further plans about cloud storage development, which decs have to realise at the end of this year - and smrt will get the new valuable sense.

Of course, in no way should you forget about it. Big things will happen by the end of the year, so stay tuned and make your smart investments (not a financial advise)!
Looks like a good long-termed investment, with opportunity of trading while the cloud storage will be launched!

Exactly! Again: I'm not entitled to give financial advice, but that's right what I would do. My personal opinion is that it will explode once the cloud technology comes.

Thank you for your support!

Activity: 2
Activity: 28
This project seems to offer benefits to experienced investors, experienced investors can dramatically increase the amount of managed funds and personal income. The company has formed a team that is serious and also good, in other words the project will be successful and increase in the future.
We are grateful for you support! With strong and smart community the increase will be reached!
Activity: 4
This project seems to offer benefits to experienced investors, experienced investors can dramatically increase the amount of managed funds and personal income. The company has formed a team that is serious and also good, in other words the project will be successful and increase in the future.

Why only experienced investors? I think newbies will make their profits too. Its quite simple: go to Graviex->buy as much as you can afford->wait a few months (accumulating coins)->sell and make your profit. So why only gurus? Newcomers will benefit as well! Love to find that gem.^^
Activity: 4
The road map is well done, and the cloud space is waited at the end of the year. Good opportunity to get the coins for platform now.
And good time to run masternodes, as the coin will become stronger in a time more expensive
Good investment strategy for now is holding the coin, not selling cheap and not let the emotions to confound and to make mistakes.

I would say more, the best strategy is to go on Graviex and buy more SMRT before there are too many masternodes on the network.  https://masternodes.online/currencies/SMRT/ - 383 masternodes at the time means two things: first, the community is rather big and believes in the project; second, there are still not toom any masternodes to get a high ROI. My verdict: accumulating more.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: