Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] SMRT-SmartSpaceCoin⚡️Bounty⚡️POS⚡️MN⚡️High ROI - page 8. (Read 3193 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
First listing is on CryptoBridge?
Activity: 16
Making coins with the use of masternodes is much more environmentally friendly, than mining! Good idea!
Activity: 14
I’m interesting, this coin has future? How it wil developing further?

Check our WhitePaper and Roadmap to get the detailed information about future development.
Activity: 28
How many masternodes are active now? Is it still the good rewards now? I’d like to join, but do not know if it’s a good time now Huh
You can check it on https://masternodes.online/currencies/SMRT/.  Also it is good to ask about rewards in discord - the community is helpful.
The price is still low and best for buying masternodes. The picture can change after adding the Cryptobridge
And when the CB planned?
All the preparatory activities are done, so it will happen as soon as possible.
Activity: 27
Awesome project! I appreciate very much, they you’ve already developed your platform.
copper member
Dear Community!

We have released the MAC wallet. You can download it by the link: https://github.com/smrt-crypto/smrt/releases/download/v1.1.0.5/smrt-1.1.0-apple-darwin11-osx-unsigned.dmg.
We congratulate all MAC OS users with the ability to stake coins and run masternodes! Keep up with us for further update
Can we get some more update on how the "Space" portion will be part of this coin? There are other coins that are doing something similar.
Smrt coin will be required for the SmartSpace platform - storage for smart and safe keeping the information. Any member of network can earn coins by staking, running masternodes, allocating one's free disk space for purpose of information storage.

When will you start development work on this?
The developers are doing their job! The release is planned in Q4 2018. We appreciate your interest.
Dear developers, when the MacOS wallet will be available for download?
It is expected during several days! We appreciate your attention.
Activity: 13
Amount of online MN influences on frequency of rewarding. The less amount of masternodes online, the more frequent are the rewards. That is why it is more beneficial to became the earlier investor and participate the pre-sale. (https://discord.gg/92tFZPZ)
Thanks for feedback, SMRT-support!
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Will it be possible to use the safe space for a tablet or phone?
This information is available in roadmap - mobile wallet release is planned in Q3 2018.
copper member
Can we get some more update on how the "Space" portion will be part of this coin? There are other coins that are doing something similar.
Smrt coin will be required for the SmartSpace platform - storage for smart and safe keeping the information. Any member of network can earn coins by staking, running masternodes, allocating one's free disk space for purpose of information storage.

When will you start development work on this?
Activity: 30
Are the owners pleased so far?
How is the community?
Are the devs active, or is it jist another masternode coin?

What do you feel after a few days?
Activity: 16
I’m wondering, where can be announced about sharing and renting the free space? There will be some kind of platform?
Activity: 13
Will it be possible to use the safe space for a tablet or phone?
Activity: 23
Why only 20 masternodes are proposed? What is the purpose of that?
20 MN is 34,7% ROI - that is satisfying result!
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
Activity: 3
Hi guys.
Im so sorry for this noob questions.
What option in the wallet must I select to start staking my coins?
Thanks, 
Will be an awesome help please
J

You just need to unlock your wallet Smiley
Activity: 3
Hi guys.
Im so sorry for this noob questions.
What option in the wallet must I select to start staking my coins?
Thanks, 
Will be an awesome help please
J
Pages:
Jump to: