Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] SMRT-SmartSpaceCoin⚡️Bounty⚡️POS⚡️MN⚡️High ROI - page 9. (Read 3193 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
How many coins I will get per day with masternode?
The amount of coins per day depends on two aspects: current amount of blocks (you can check the schedule on the first page) and amount of masternodes.
It depends on all the amount of masternodes, or amount of online masternodes?
copper member
Activity: 28
Dear friends, is there any tutorial (pdf or video - no matter) on installing the masternode?
You can join our discord and find guides in #guides channel
Activity: 5
Dear friends, is there any tutorial (pdf or video - no matter) on installing the masternode?
Activity: 11
What makes this project unique, comparing with others similar projects?
That’s not just the coin for mining and trading, but the own currency for safe cloud srorage
I guess the main idea this cloud storage,  but second coins for that.  Definitely sounds pretty new for me.  Let's check your updates.  Good luck!
I guess, both stages are interesting to invest!
Dear community!
The invite bounty is over.
All rewards will be paid today.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
That’s not just the coin for mining and trading, but the own currency for safe cloud srorage
I guess the main idea this cloud storage,  but second coins for that.  Definitely sounds pretty new for me.  Let's check your updates.  Good luck!
I do not understand, what is the difference between tokens and this coin?
Difference is mining and trading on exchanges, and the participating to process connecting the masternodes Wink
Invite bounty isn't running now?
The end of invite bounty - 04.05.2018 09.00 UTC
Activity: 13
I do not understand, what is the difference between tokens and this coin?
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Where can I check, how many masternodes are connected?
Check the https://masternodes.online/currencies/SMRT/, please.

Or from the debug window in your wallet enter 'masternode list'
Activity: 27
As for me - I wait for the new coin - young coins can be more profitable than old monsters!
I’d like to figure out, how beneficial is the masternodes, and how many coins will de added Huh
But who will tell you now, if it depends on the amount of connected masternodes? Aim is, that you will get the reward in any case
Dear community!
The Twitter bounty campaign is over.
All the rewards are paid.
All participants can check their rewards by the link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zf5rrzoSHUt6_FOt7fQfLv4QDRw5KbiMl60IRGS9deU/edit#gid=0
Activity: 13
As for me - I wait for the new coin - young coins can be more profitable than old monsters!
I’d like to figure out, how beneficial is the masternodes, and how many coins will de added Huh
Why only 20 masternodes are proposed? What is the purpose of that?
That is for the most optimal reward of all participated masternodes. The more masternodes will be connected, the less rewards one’s can get!
Are these 5000 Smrt coins sent to masternode just freezed?
Any plans about platform: renting fees, fees for cloud space?
Renting, fees and other details are being developing. All the news will be declared.
Activity: 27
Why only 20 masternodes are proposed? What is the purpose of that?
Twitter and invite bounties is still running?
Twitter bounty is finished. Invite bounty will end 04.05.2018 09.00 UTC.
Hey, community! What’s the success there?
You can do another guide for MN setup? That guide in discord very bad((( dont work
If you have any questions about setting up the MN, our support always at your service in discord channel.
Activity: 16
How many coins I will get per day with masternode?
Pages:
Jump to: