Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] SMRT-SmartSpaceCoin⚡️Bounty⚡️POS⚡️MN⚡️High ROI - page 7. (Read 3213 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
A very undervalued project at the moment. Consolidating now on Graviex, and I guess will go up in a few days. Already established 3 MNs, and is on my way to add a few more. Looking for a pump once it expands to more exchanges. A great time to invest!
Activity: 14
this project is very interesting. and I am ready to work

Welcome onboard, Bolenk4! You are free to send us your feedback and suggestions.
Dev ran away when the premine was over

Are you kidding us? Track and field does make people healthy, but the only kind of run acceptable for our team is morning jog. Devs are working on the project and fully dedicate themselves to our goals. I would recommend you to keep in touch with our announcements so that you would understand how much wrong you are!
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Nice project, is the airdrop running?
No airdrop, but the inviting bounty campaign is tempted - top-10 participants will get special prizes!
Activity: 31
I'd like to make a video about your projet. Do you have bounty for content like that?
The road map is well done, and the cloud space is waited at the end of the year. Good opportunity to get the coins for platform now.
And good time to run masternodes, as the coin will become stronger in a time more expensive
Good investment strategy for now is holding the coin, not selling cheap and not let the emotions to confound and to make mistakes.

Totally agree with that point. Although I'm not a financial advisor, I guess I can express my personal opinion: things will get better as we hit more exchanges and expand. Haven't sold a single coin.
The road map is well done, and the cloud space is waited at the end of the year. Good opportunity to get the coins for platform now.

Thank you for believing in us. We're doing our best not to disappoint you!
Activity: 98
Activity: 23
If you are not leasted on exchange yet, where can I buy coins for masternode?
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
Reading the Ethereum ann from 2014 - there were a lot of critics, who was slandering the coin.
Vitalik Buterin was engaged in the development of the project, in contrast to the developers - scammers
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
Dev ran away when the premine was over
How long does it takes to the team to be leasted? Approximately...
Dear MrsIceman, it will take two-three days.
Quite fast! And pre-sale is also for two-three days - not so much time to think!
Activity: 30
I call this a scam coin!

No news om the project whatsoever
copper member
Activity: 28
What operational systems are supported here?

We have instructions for a masternode installation on Linux-based and Windows-based VDS. We also have a MAC wallet. The Raspberry Pi wallet will be released in future.
Activity: 28
Dear community!
We never offer to buy coins or masternodes. If someone with a similar nickname offers you, it is a fraud.
Be careful!
How long does it takes to the team to be leasted? Approximately...
Activity: 11
Dear Community!
The great news is ready: we have decided to extend the pre-sale until we hit the first exchange so that more investors can join us.
We are now negotiating with the first exchange and will soon get listed. Hurry up - the pre-sale won't last long!
Note that the root masternodes will continue to support the network, which means you won't face any trouble!
That is really great new for those, who need time to think and make the decision!
How many coins needed for staking?
The more coins you have - the more staking rewards you will get! If you are holding small amounts of coins, you don't get a lot of rewards.
That means, that for staking I just need to hold some amount of coins? Should I have to unlock anything?

Yes, you can stake even 1 coin. But the fewer coins you get, the less the chance that you will get your staking reward. Staking goes by default, but please make sure to unlock your wallet if it's encrypted.
Thank you, guys! When I’ll get my first reward?

It depends on your luck and the number of coins you get. I can't tell you an exact time.
How many coins needed for staking?
The more coins you have - the more staking rewards you will get! If you are holding small amounts of coins, you don't get a lot of rewards.
That means, that for staking I just need to hold some amount of coins? Should I have to unlock anything?

Yes, you can stake even 1 coin. But the fewer coins you get, the less the chance that you will get your staking reward. Staking goes by default, but please make sure to unlock your wallet if it's encrypted.
Pages:
Jump to: