Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snip - The Future of News on the Blockchain - page 15. (Read 49738 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
congratulation for the successful of the project. now you must add this token to the big exchange for the seriously of this project
Activity: 784
Merit: 259
When the snip is in the stock market will see the transaction. which trades in the stock market.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
I also can confirm received my airdrop token for BNT promo I believe into this project. Dev team will push this to the mainstream it will become the future of the news on the blockchain this is really promising idea and in long term it will really huge.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
All eligible BNT holders received their Snip AirDrop reward.
I have just got them...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Snip - The Future of News on the Blockchain
AdEx holders will receive the SNIP on Monday and Tuesday. No worries Smiley

Got my SNIP airdrop today, nice Smiley

Now I'm thinking of buying more SNIP, is it already listed on Etherdelta ?

You can check Smiley

The contract address: 0x44F588aEeB8C44471439D1270B3603c66a9262F1
Activity: 244
Merit: 103

Got my SNIP airdrop today, nice Smiley

Now I'm thinking of buying more SNIP, is it already listed on Etherdelta ?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

Thanks a lot for this update I also worried about missing of this promo hopefully this process will go smoothly. Good luck for a brighter future ahead and congrats on this successful ICO.
Any Adex holders received their SNIP airdrop? The airdrop was supposed to happen on the 28th at 23:00 UTC but I can't see any SNIP tokens on my MEW

not yet ,i check my wallet ,but i didn't know there is SNIP airdrop for Adex ,maybe i a long time miss this good news.

It's been announced earlier this week that there will be an exclusive airdrop to both Adex and SNIP holders, those holding 600 Adex would get 450 snip and those holding 2.5ETH worth of snip would get 2.5 Adex
This was supposed to happen last night but I haven't received anything on my wallet
Activity: 434
Any Adex holders received their SNIP airdrop? The airdrop was supposed to happen on the 28th at 23:00 UTC but I can't see any SNIP tokens on my MEW

not yet ,i check my wallet ,but i didn't know there is SNIP airdrop for Adex ,maybe i a long time miss this good news.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Congratulation on the successful finish of that crowdfunding campaign over 16k ETH has been raised into that duration. I believe this project will get more attention in coming and it's great to be part of this.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Last chance to get this token at really cheap price only 13 hours left to make secure your stakes otherwise you wont get this chance again. Snip is working platform so it has nice potential for investment I hope our funds will grow very soon.
After the end of the token sale, are the coins transferable? How long do we have to wait until we can transfer it?

The tokens will be transferable immediately
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
After the end of the token sale, are the coins transferable? How long do we have to wait until we can transfer it?
I currently am using bittrex, will my airdrop snipcoins be seen on bittrex?

Unfortunately no, it must be personally controlled wallet.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I currently am using bittrex, will my airdrop snipcoins be seen on bittrex?
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
Where will you send our tokens after CrowdSale? Should we register somewhere?
snip bassed Ethereum with smart contract you can receive your token on your Ethereum wallet
So once ico is done how do we send our snip coins to exchange or snip wallet? With etherium adress?

Like any other ERC20 token. It depends on your wallet
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
So once ico is done how do we send our snip coins to exchange or snip wallet? With etherium adress?
Pages:
Jump to: