Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snip - The Future of News on the Blockchain - page 14. (Read 49735 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Is there anyone with information regarding the Parity Multisig Wallet debacle and was Snip affected by this?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Snip - The Future of News on the Blockchain
What is the idea behind your project? Do you have any investors? What is the ultimate goal of your project? Huh

You can read all about it on our website and blog:
https://snip.network
so there is to advance on the project? the devs are still there?

Of course, we're working on building the platform and our mobile app.

We'll update soon Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
I am not happy with the price. Now you can buy tokens at price 2.5 times lower than the ICO price.

' guess the devs do not care now. They got their money ...

This is open market dev has no control over the price from my point of view this is happening because some people want to take out their money because of upcoming bitcoin hard fork. The main reason is that volume is so low and after few weeks it will rising when dev will announce some updates.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
so there is to advance on the project? the devs are still there?
Activity: 130
I am not happy with the price. Now you can buy tokens at price 2.5 times lower than the ICO price.

' guess the devs do not care now. They got their money ...

how to display tokens in the MEW?

Contract Address:   0x44f588aeeb8c44471439d1270b3603c66a9262f1
Token Decimals:    18
symbol :                   SNIP

Thank you!
Activity: 294

Contract Address:   0x44f588aeeb8c44471439d1270b3603c66a9262f1
Token Decimals:    18
symbol :                   SNIP
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
I see on Etherdelta https://etherdelta.com/#SNIP-ETH Coins are trading below ICO prices. I hope the new exchange will correct this situation

Yes, it seems like this. Around 265000 SNIP is equal to 1 Ethereum, which is wayy below the ICO price  Sad
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
I see on Etherdelta https://etherdelta.com/#SNIP-ETH Coins are trading below ICO prices. I hope the new exchange will correct this situation
Activity: 350
What is the idea behind your project? Do you have any investors? What is the ultimate goal of your project? Huh
Activity: 130
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I think the exchange at the moment will be disastrous. Because bounty hunters and dump of all alts will double the drop rates
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
hi, i want to ask. where can i exchange the token snip? can i trade it in etherdelta?

They are yours. You can do with them what ever you'd like Smiley

What is plan of the dev to add this token on big exchange as like this project is looking promising than it's much needed to make the growth of it much healthy.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
What do you guys think about trading snip on IDEX? Kind of strange to see there is no activity.
hi, i want to ask. where can i exchange the token snip? can i trade it in etherdelta?

They are yours. You can do with them what ever you'd like Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
Activity: 420
Merit: 267
congratulation for your successful ICO
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
And ... My congratulations!
I wish you success!
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Hello!

I wrote an article about the project and published it.
Can I get a reward for it?

Thank you!  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: