Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snip - The Future of News on the Blockchain - page 10. (Read 49735 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Still, $150K ON A STARTUP thats just not responsible , why not spend the money on listing exchanges the take 1m when the token is developed.
Why do they need to do it? They collect money for developing the product, not for the listings.
To make Snip more visible or available and attract more investors? It's basically marketing (in my opinion) and I think they should spend it on getting listed on bigger exchange like Binance.
hmm. I don't think so. But I don't deny the importance of listing
Listing on crypto-exchanges is very important. It is necessary to increase the volumes. And the team in its last report promised to quickly add a token to CoinMarketCap. We wait.
Qryptos is  Very strange exchange, it is forbidden to withdraw funds without verification, and  I can not finished verification whole week
I wait for larger exchanges. I think we should expect Hitbtc. The Snip project is not very popular. Therefore it is important that the company makes its platform and conducts strong advertising.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Still, $150K ON A STARTUP thats just not responsible , why not spend the money on listing exchanges the take 1m when the token is developed.
Why do they need to do it? They collect money for developing the product, not for the listings.
To make Snip more visible or available and attract more investors? It's basically marketing (in my opinion) and I think they should spend it on getting listed on bigger exchange like Binance.
Listing on crypto-exchanges is very important. It is necessary to increase the volumes. And the team in its last report promised to quickly add a token to CoinMarketCap. We wait.
Qryptos is  Very strange exchange, it is forbidden to withdraw funds without verification, and  I can not finished verification whole week
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Just read the entire thread. Looks painful for anyone who invested an entire year ago!

Hope some good work will come out of it for all your sakes!

ICO was in the fall of 2017. About what year there is a speech. But I agree that the team does not hurry with the stock exchanges. We will wait for a quality project.
Merit: 533
FROM TELEGRAM

Hey everyone! We're excited to announce that SNIP will be listed on it's first off-chain exchange - QRYPTOS!
QRYPTOS is gaining in popularity and is expected to be a great partner for the Snip community.
We encourage you to open an account at https://www.qryptos.com and get ready for high quality SNIP trading.

The official listing date is February 16, at 12:00AM UTC
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Merit me or don't.
Just read the entire thread. Looks painful for anyone who invested an entire year ago!

Hope some good work will come out of it for all your sakes!
Merit: 500
FROM TELEGRAM

We’ve already applied to Kucoin and are also working on the other exchanges

Hope, soon will be exchanges...
kucoin is a good start. i think we can pull off 50k usd volume, so that snip could get on cmc. i think huobi.pro is the next exchange snip team should try to get listed.

That is amazing the team is still working great listing on that exchange will nice achievement and in future they will achieve all milestone and this project will really great with good concept.
Yea, the one thing I would like from team at this stage, pick up a little speed in the development
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
FROM TELEGRAM

kucoin is a good start. i think we can pull off 50k usd volume, so that snip could get on cmc. i think huobi.pro is the next exchange snip team should try to get listed.

That is amazing the team is still working great listing on that exchange will nice achievement and in future they will achieve all milestone and this project will really great with good concept.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
FROM TELEGRAM

Activity: 630
FROM TELEGRAM

Ran Reichman [Snip]:admin
Our new engineer is now up and running, we’re continuing to spend a lot of our attention on hiring and listings. In listings, we received your feedback and our goal is to move much faster than what we detailed in the 2018 roadmap. In hiring, a full time marketing lead will help us promote the token, gain more users, and energize the community.
Thanks for the announcement! It is Strange why no one from team are not supporting this thread

Maybe this is part of the strategy sometime silence do good job to grab more cheap tokens from weak hands but they are active on other platform. I hope soon they will come with exciting news.

I think that soon there will be news. According to the messages in the telegram, interesting updates will soon appear. Now there is silence, because the project is moving in accordance with the described "road map".
they're focused on developing the token, including exchange listings. Exchange listings are part of the plan, they're not ignoring them.
it would be nice to see or hear any of the exchange we want to take and can help by vote of the holders of tokens SNIP
The Snip January Update is out! Excited to share SNIP's January progress and more of SNIP's plans for the future. https://blog.snip.today/snip-january-update-466e15b36df6
A lot of work was done in January! I guess  we will be able to do $50K/day after listing
The Snip January Update is out! Excited to share SNIP's January progress and more of SNIP's plans for the future. https://blog.snip.today/snip-january-update-466e15b36df6
Activity: 826
FROM TELEGRAM

does that time come? really! I've been waiting for this for so long, the longest listing on exchanges of this project
Activity: 700
Merit: 265
Thanks for the update Termion

The thing about this project is on how the progress is doing alongside with their whitepaper
I have participated in their ICO, of course i am still holding the tokens but my questions is
if the team is working hard...
Many months have passed for hearing some really good news
FROM TELEGRAM

Activity: 630
I think it makes no sense now to spend money on Binance, because will not be volumes there
The rate of tokens is the strongest after adding to the Binance. So there is a sense of listing for Binance. And the volumes there are more than on other exchanges.
long road ahead and this should be ready, there are many projects which produce the coin quickly brought before listing and two hype blend, this coin is another road map for its having come to wait a few years, but budkt success we know only in the road.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
I think it makes no sense now to spend money on Binance, because will not be volumes there
The rate of tokens is the strongest after adding to the Binance. So there is a sense of listing for Binance. And the volumes there are more than on other exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011
Pages:
Jump to: