Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snip - The Future of News on the Blockchain - page 12. (Read 49735 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 517
FROM TELEGRAM

Ran Reichman [Snip]:admin
Our new engineer is now up and running, we’re continuing to spend a lot of our attention on hiring and listings. In listings, we received your feedback and our goal is to move much faster than what we detailed in the 2018 roadmap. In hiring, a full time marketing lead will help us promote the token, gain more users, and energize the community.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Team! Where do you get lost? Answer the questions here and explain this incredibly huge drop.

Why do you think this is a drop? The team is always active on social networks. She qualitatively held an ICO and bounty campaign. Just did not come yet time for the powerful stages of the project
if this project still lives where he will be traded. is it possible exchange in bankor network? when there's news, and where to read...
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Ran Reichman [Snip]:
> Johny
> Please add big exchange to q2 instead of g4 , i hope you underst
We understand, we’ll push to bring this earlie

Good information from developers from telegram. Etherdelta has problem, need next exchange...
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
So I'm late...It's a pity...Anyway, good luck! Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Where your bounty thread?
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
Team! Where do you get lost? Answer the questions here and explain this incredibly huge drop.

Why do you think this is a drop? The team is always active on social networks. She qualitatively held an ICO and bounty campaign. Just did not come yet time for the powerful stages of the project
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
Trump announces U.S. will return to moon, explore Mars

On Monday, surrounded by current and former astronauts and NASA officials, President Trump directed NASA to return to the moon and, eventually, Mars. Trump said the new NASA policy, Space Directive 1, “will refocus America’s space program on human exploration and discovery.”

The shift in American space policy is an important step toward establishing a more permanent presence on the moon. “This time,” Trump said, “we will not only plant our flag and leave our footprints -- we will establish a foundation for an eventual mission to Mars, and perhaps someday, to many worlds beyond.”

The moon-which holds valuable mineral deposits and water-is an attractive site for both national space agencies and private industry. But a lunar mission could cost over $100 billion, and previous plans to revisit the moon that developed under two separate administrations were stymied due to a lack of funds. As it has in the past, NASA may save money by developing partnerships with interested companies like SpaceX and Blue Origin to provide rockets and other equipment for the next moon mission.

https://twitter.com/SnipToday/status/941537120094650369
Merit: 263

Just on etherdelta almost no volumes. We must wait for the development of the product. One of these days there was an application in applestore. All major releases will be in the spring - summer of 2018. I hope to add Snip to Bittrex and Polo by that time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Snip is a very interesting project! I hope that the developers will make every effort to develop it! Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hello.
Will there be a possibility to form the way I would like to see chosen content? Something like setting preferences, perhaps, or maybe selective subscription?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
What is going on with the price? Any updates regarding the mobile app and exchanges?
I agree with you, the price is very bad. I think in this case we need a new exchange.
that is right we need more big Exchange for that. a good project must start from a good thing too. I checked the coinmarketcap and I did not found this token, how the marketing process is trying to be done

The project was recently completed by ICO. You just need to give time to the developers. I'm sure that Snip will be released in the future on good exchanges. Let while to do the best product.

I also think that the team needs time to make a quality product. My opinion is that Snip will still pleasantly surprise us

I hope so it will make surprise comeback even so much silence into this thread but I think it's worth to hold this token the idea of this project very promising so in long term this will make happy to all strong hands.
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
What is going on with the price? Any updates regarding the mobile app and exchanges?
I agree with you, the price is very bad. I think in this case we need a new exchange.
that is right we need more big Exchange for that. a good project must start from a good thing too. I checked the coinmarketcap and I did not found this token, how the marketing process is trying to be done

The project was recently completed by ICO. You just need to give time to the developers. I'm sure that Snip will be released in the future on good exchanges. Let while to do the best product.

I also think that the team needs time to make a quality product. My opinion is that Snip will still pleasantly surprise us
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
I am asking again if someone can give info about when will SNIP be listen on coinmarketcap?
It will be when the SNIP token trading volume on the exchange will exceed 10000 $. No other reason
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
I am asking again if someone can give info about when will SNIP be listen on coinmarketcap?
Merit: 263

Pages:
Jump to: