Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snip - The Future of News on the Blockchain - page 13. (Read 49735 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
What is going on with the price? Any updates regarding the mobile app and exchanges?
I agree with you, the price is very bad. I think in this case we need a new exchange.
that is right we need more big Exchange for that. a good project must start from a good thing too. I checked the coinmarketcap and I did not found this token, how the marketing process is trying to be done
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
When the tokens are distributed?? Im also intersted when the bounty for bounty hunters will be paid and the rewards for the forecsters on wings platform??

The bounty was distributed very quickly. Three days after the completion of the ICO. About distribution on the platform Wings is also interesting.
Do you mean the bounty distribution? It has long passed. you can learn about rewards for forecast in the wings thread

I'm watching the wings platform. They will receive the following payments: Daoact and Indorse. But I hope soon there will be payments on Snip. Developers just busy with the development of the beta version. Because of the payments are slow.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
How long it is gonna take to be listen on coinmarketcap?
Merit: 520
When the tokens are distributed?? Im also intersted when the bounty for bounty hunters will be paid and the rewards for the forecsters on wings platform??

The bounty was distributed very quickly. Three days after the completion of the ICO. About distribution on the platform Wings is also interesting.
Do you mean the bounty distribution? It has long passed. you can learn about rewards for forecast in the wings thread

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

What was the price of the token on IСO? I can not find this information ...

The price of the Snip on the IKO was 77,000 Snip for 1 ETH.
Yes, but on the ICO, almost no one bought tokens. A large part of the tokens were sold at preICO at the price much lower, so the average cost is about 100k
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
I am not happy with the price. Now you can buy tokens at price 2.5 times lower than the ICO price.

' guess the devs do not care now. They got their money ...

I think that the project has a big future in front of it. Simply because of the large growth bitkoyna all began to invest in it. I think that SNIP will also grow successfully soon. Still very little time passed for his progress. It is necessary to wait a little
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Does Snip plan to meet up for investors in the near future?
This will be a good action to spread coin.

The price of the Snip on the IKO was 77,000 Snip for 1 ETH.
Activity: 966
Merit: 587

The price was approximately from 70000 to 140000 SNIP for 1 ETH. (The presale price was cheaper)
I really like the project Snip. I look forward to the release of the product. I really want to have a news application with flexible customization.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
How do you plan to decentralize the public ledger?
Activity: 452
Merit: 250

Activity: 350
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Suddenly i got 450+450 SNIP tokens on my MEW Shocked
Is it airdrop or what? I didn`t participate in ICO and Bounty. Thx for your generous ofc  Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
I am not happy with the price. Now you can buy tokens at price 2.5 times lower than the ICO price.

Agreed.
Why do we even need ICO's then if tokens can be bought even cheaper and with bigger discount after listing?
Im not selling mines untill any normal exchanger will list them.

Anyway im not very happy too about all these delays with listings after ICO.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
What is going on with the price? Any updates regarding the mobile app and exchanges?
I agree with you, the price is very bad. I think in this case we need a new exchange.
Activity: 434
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Snip - The Future of News on the Blockchain
Is there anyone with information regarding the Parity Multisig Wallet debacle and was Snip affected by this?
In telegram chat developers said that we would not have worried about that, they did not participate in parity

Indeed. We're not using Parity multisig wallets
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
Is there anyone with information regarding the Parity Multisig Wallet debacle and was Snip affected by this?
In telegram chat developers said that we would not have worried about that, they did not participate in parity
Pages:
Jump to: