Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 119. (Read 257518 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
watch ur stake directly under the balance

blanace +stake = coins that u own

bakiye +Stake in ur language Cheesy

you read my post. İ dont matter stake now. i send 15260 coin. why my balance seeing 13128 ?

if i want send my coins any adress i send only 13128 why? already i should have +15K.

dude the other coins are staking so unavailable for the moment...u can handle 13k now rest is staking..u can unable staking aswell
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002

you read my post. İ dont matter stake now. i send 15260 coin. why my balance seeing 13128 ?

if i want send my coins any adress i send only 13128 why? already i should have +15K.

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
anything wrong on wallet or blockchain ?

i send my wallet totaly 15260 BALLS. After 72 hours stake, +1695 from stake and  my wallet balance 13128.44.  So where is my own coins?

somebody explain me?

legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002
anything wrong on wallet or blockchain ?

i send my wallet totaly 15260 BALLS. After 72 hours stake, +1695 from stake and  my wallet balance 13128.44.  So where is my own coins?

somebody explain me?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Only 842 away from 80k now. Smiley

I hope I get Blue Balls shortly. Wink

What a great ticker for a coin. What that done purposely?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Only 842 away from 80k now. Smiley
legendary
ok lets start all over. Why does the green arrow dissapear if the coins were already in the wallet and were already matured and staked. If you stake and dont touch the coins , shouldnt the green arrow be on always just like in mining rig on = incoming coins.Huh??

The green arrow is unreliable. I stake quite often while the arrow is grey and actually just staked 2 seconds ago while it was grey and said I have no mature coins. Use your Received With tab to get a better idea of the time

I've looked into trying to make the arrow more accurate, but I'm not sure anything I do will make a difference. I should just remove it...

Thank you sir , nice clear answer, so basicly what u r sayingis to ignore the arrow. I was just freaking out because i have alot invested and i take my money very serious. So everything clear now. Case close ,now i can return to buying more coins.Take care

Yea, the arrow is a lying asshole. Trying to get it fixed in Maieuticoin right now, actually (same code base, so if I fix one, I can fix the other), but I don't think anything I've done so far has made a difference in helping its accuracy
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
ok lets start all over. Why does the green arrow dissapear if the coins were already in the wallet and were already matured and staked. If you stake and dont touch the coins , shouldnt the green arrow be on always just like in mining rig on = incoming coins.Huh??

The green arrow is unreliable. I stake quite often while the arrow is grey and actually just staked 2 seconds ago while it was grey and said I have no mature coins. Use your Received With tab to get a better idea of the time

I've looked into trying to make the arrow more accurate, but I'm not sure anything I do will make a difference. I should just remove it...

Thank you sir , nice clear answer, so basicly what u r sayingis to ignore the arrow. I was just freaking out because i have alot invested and i take my money very serious. So everything clear now. Case close ,now i can return to buying more coins.Take care
legendary

Lol for throwing around personal insults, you sure are a clown.
Damn you are a dumbass.
Later gator

Why r u still running your mouth. GTFU.

Because as much as you bark, you got no bite..
Or brain..

Go learn to use google like any twelve year old.

Do you feel proud of yourself?

Damn you are a dumbass.
Later gator

Or brain..

You see thats what i like about the internet ,it gives balls to basement  nerd freaks like you , because in life you would never come up and get between a disscousion , throw your 2 cents in and insult someone to his face.
legendary
Activity: 1050

Damn you are a dumbass.
Later gator

Or brain..

Damn you are a dumbass.
Later gator

legendary

Damn you are a dumbass.
Later gator
legendary
4 % was ironic. But isnt the purpose of holding BALLS in wallet is staking?Huh Why wasnt it staking for over 9 hours the coins that are in the wallet for over 36h and were early staked? I not FUDING im just trying to make the proper calculations , because from my calculation i didnt even get half of what i should get, or maybe tellme im the most unlucky person in staking??/

Staking numbers are based on yearly averages. Trying to calculate it day to day will be very inaccurate, which is why coinage will affect the amount you stake. All of this is standard to every PoS coin ever made

Just because you are eligible to stake doesn't mean you will immediately. When you are mining, does every calculation solve a block?

With mining its easy. You join a pool where you are ok with the system of payouts and thats it , if after a day or 2 something is wrong you GTFO and change the pool, now with this coin what am i to do drop it to 100sat like a bad habit?? With all your nice propaganda on the chatbox that people are doing good getting in on the coin before the 80,000 block you forgot to tell them that they are screwed because , the period of staking will be dogshit.
And once they will get a nice stake the coin will be 1sat.

Except there are no pools. So do you destroy your miners because they don't find you a solo block the first 2 hours you turn them on?

The coin is working flawlessly. Usually I am nice, but since we are getting hostile right away...don't blame a coin because you don't understand how a PoS system works on the backend

OMG im taking about pool with BALLS payout ,other coins like VTC , LTC , BTC etc. Thats why i asked you nicly at the begining but you answered in technical that i did not understand i felt your answer was more like "Leave me the fuck alone", You should have more respect to people that trusted in your coin and invested more then 0,1btc. NOT cool man.

You misinterpret me posting facts and the actual specs (rather than a 2 day evaluation over a year based system) as telling you to go away? I think I see the problem. It's reading comprehension. I've never told or even implied anyone here leave me the fuck alone. I've been answering the same 10 questions for the past 3 weeks, 100 times each at least. I'm more than patient with everyone who doesn't talk shit for no reason

When you start talking shit because of your own misinterpretation...that's when you get the leave me the fuck alone attitude

Now what is your actual question, without the dickish commentary?
4 % was ironic. But isnt the purpose of holding BALLS in wallet is staking?Huh Why wasnt it staking for over 9 hours the coins that are in the wallet for over 36h and were early staked? I not FUDING im just trying to make the proper calculations , because from my calculation i didnt even get half of what i should get, or maybe tellme im the most unlucky person in staking??/

Staking numbers are based on yearly averages. Trying to calculate it day to day will be very inaccurate, which is why coinage will affect the amount you stake. All of this is standard to every PoS coin ever made

Just because you are eligible to stake doesn't mean you will immediately. When you are mining, does every calculation solve a block?

With mining its easy. You join a pool where you are ok with the system of payouts and thats it , if after a day or 2 something is wrong you GTFO and change the pool, now with this coin what am i to do drop it to 100sat like a bad habit?? With all your nice propaganda on the chatbox that people are doing good getting in on the coin before the 80,000 block you forgot to tell them that they are screwed because , the period of staking will be dogshit.

Except there are no pools. So do you destroy your miners because they don't find you a solo block the first 2 hours you turn them on?

The coin is working flawlessly. Usually I am nice, but since we are getting hostile right away...don't blame a coin because you don't understand how a PoS system works on the backend

Patronis.. Get your brain examined.. You are fucking stupid as they come.

Who the fuck asked for your opinion. Im in the middle of a disscussion with the dev not an alabama porch monkey like you.

OMG im taking about pool with BALLS payout ,other coins like VTC , LTC , BTC etc. Thats why i asked you nicly at the begining but you answered in technical that i did not understand i felt your answer was more like "Leave me the fuck alone", You should have more respect to people that trusted in your coin and invested more then 0,1btc. NOT cool man.
legendary

Patronis.. Get your brain examined.. You are fucking stupid as they come.
Jump to: