Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 121. (Read 257518 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
R.M.H. Ether 2013
Im using wallet version v1.0.3.0-unk-beta do i need another wallet? If  there is new a new wallet can you guys give me a downloadlink?
This wallet is currently staking fine no problem having with this version.

Go ahead and grab your new clients

Update to v1.0.4.0
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
Im using wallet version v1.0.3.0-unk-beta do i need another wallet? If  there is new a new wallet can you guys give me a downloadlink?
This wallet is currently staking fine no problem having with this version.
R.M.H. Ether 2013
so ive been staking for 3+ days, i have received 3 stakes (sort of) , im currently on day 4 but no stake for today yet heres my issue

day 1 stake: still shows 0 of 6 confirmations, it just says no accepted

day 2: went through fine

day 3: is doing the same as day 1

what is going on? these look like they arent going to go through  buy y? how do i get my coins? thanks

the one with 0 of 6 confirms is an orphan, it was rejected. It happens.
Activity: 471
Merit: 500
and yes i am running 1.0.4 , thanks for your help
Activity: 471
so ive been staking for 3+ days, i have received 3 stakes (sort of) , im currently on day 4 but no stake for today yet heres my issue

day 1 stake: still shows 0 of 6 confirmations, it just says no accepted

day 2: went through fine

day 3: is doing the same as day 1

what is going on? these look like they arent going to go through  buy y? how do i get my coins? thanks
CiZ
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
HyperStake Member
latest wallet still 1.0.4.0 ?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
The MultiPool is doing well, the last sha256 shift closed out with payout of  8784.9279 BALLS! (that's almost a 1/4 of a BTC at current prices).

Lets see some more hash!

Need more hashhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
legendary

Yearly yield from staking will be changed. At block 80,000, it will start increasing by 1% per block (starting at the original 5000%), hitting 10000% at block 85,000. At this point it will begin dropping 1% per block, hitting 1000% at block 94,000 and staying at 1000% afterwards. This will still keep us as the highest staking coin on the market without relying too much on transactions fees

Speaking of transaction fees...we actually had come up with 4 very interesting solutions to help with inflation control. The only problem with all 4 of these ideas was how it would be handled on exchanges. It has to do with fees being based on both inputs and outputs and would just cause a headache for anyone who has to calculate them. Not only this, but to fix the exchange solutions would open up vulnerabilities to get around paying any fees at all using raw transactions. So unfortunately, we are leaving fees as they are. At the end of the rollercoaster, staking yield will be cut to 20% of the current new supply

Wouldn't Balls be the 3rd highest staking coin after block 94k? MMXIV would be top at 2014% and XQN would be second at 1618%.

Yea, I changed it. Wrote that a while ago
Activity: 350
https://cryptassist.io
The MultiPool is doing well, the last sha256 shift closed out with payout of  8784.9279 BALLS! (that's almost a 1/4 of a BTC at current prices).

Lets see some more hash!
Activity: 518

Yearly yield from staking will be changed. At block 80,000, it will start increasing by 1% per block (starting at the original 5000%), hitting 10000% at block 85,000. At this point it will begin dropping 1% per block, hitting 1000% at block 94,000 and staying at 1000% afterwards. This will still keep us as the highest staking coin on the market without relying too much on transactions fees

Speaking of transaction fees...we actually had come up with 4 very interesting solutions to help with inflation control. The only problem with all 4 of these ideas was how it would be handled on exchanges. It has to do with fees being based on both inputs and outputs and would just cause a headache for anyone who has to calculate them. Not only this, but to fix the exchange solutions would open up vulnerabilities to get around paying any fees at all using raw transactions. So unfortunately, we are leaving fees as they are. At the end of the rollercoaster, staking yield will be cut to 20% of the current new supply

Wouldn't Balls be the 3rd highest staking coin after block 94k? MMXIV would be top at 2014% and XQN would be second at 1618%.
legendary

TBH I don't really follow altcoins anymore. Too busy trolling here, observing walls and whatnot.

Anyway...Please excuse the bump.

Good luck with your cryptocurrency. If you make it to Cryptsy give Horus a bro hug for me

I'll take a free bump anytime lol thanks, it's been going well. I'm mad at Cryptsy right now, though
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

TBH I don't really follow altcoins anymore. Too busy trolling here, observing walls and whatnot.

Anyway...Please excuse the bump.

Good luck with your cryptocurrency. If you make it to Cryptsy give Horus a bro hug for me
legendary
legendary
it'd be cool if wallets had a sound whenever a block was made, like  ker chingggg

I could see that getting really annoying lol
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
it'd be cool if wallets had a sound whenever a block was made, like  ker chingggg
Activity: 479
does blocksize matter for these puppies?
legendary
R.M.H. Ether 2013
is there a new wallet for the fork or can we use the old one

Update your wallet.
New wallet link is in the OP
V. 1.0.4.0

legendary