Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 123. (Read 257518 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
It would be cool if Balls was also on BTER and Cryptsy... Cool
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
say i had 10-15,000 snowballs what would the best way to stake the coins and earn the most. All coins in one address?? How often should wallet be running and staking? 24 hours? 1or 2 days a week ,hours?

It auto splits after staking too often, so putting them all in one address works just fine. It will split it as needed. You should run the wallet as much as you can, 24/7 is ideal to ensure you never miss a chance to stake

I bought my first few Balls on November 5 and have staked my small bag from 400 to about 1350 since then.  I open the wallet for a few hours to stake everyday.  At the outset, when network competition was lower, my balls would go out staking on a daily basis.  The last two weeks or so the network competition has increased dramatically and they only stake every three days or so.  Not as much fun to watch, but the payout is the same.

Correct. If you stake with several days in between, you will make up the difference with a higher staking coin amount. Stake weight and stake rewards are affected by both coin amount and coinage
legendary
say i had 10-15,000 snowballs what would the best way to stake the coins and earn the most. All coins in one address?? How often should wallet be running and staking? 24 hours? 1or 2 days a week ,hours?

It auto splits after staking too often, so putting them all in one address works just fine. It will split it as needed. You should run the wallet as much as you can, 24/7 is ideal to ensure you never miss a chance to stake
thanx. also how much are these snowball stakers? do you have in stock now? Ship to UK?

US only for pre-orders, but soon we will open international ordering

http://www.mmxivcoin.com/snowball.html has some more info
Activity: 407
Merit: 254

I bought my first few Balls on November 5 and have staked my small bag from 400 to about 1350 since then.  I open the wallet for a few hours to stake everyday.  At the outset, when network competition was lower, my balls would go out staking on a daily basis.  The last two weeks or so the network competition has increased dramatically and they only stake every three days or so.  Not as much fun to watch, but the payout is the same.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

thanx. also how much are these snowball stakers? do you have in stock now? Ship to UK?
legendary

legendary
legendary
Staking is just like mining. Just because you are eligible to stake doesn't mean you will immediately. This is not unique to BALLS, it is how every coin works

i stake a few other coins, im not saying it had to stake 24 hours on the dot, but 3-4 days as appose to 1? im guessing my assumption is right in that it has to do with the difficulty

If you only stake once every few days, you will stake for a much larger amount than if you staked everyday. Stake weight is based on amount of coins and coinage

The staking yield is calculated on a per year average. Trying to monitor it day to day will be frustrating and inaccurate
Activity: 471
Staking is just like mining. Just because you are eligible to stake doesn't mean you will immediately. This is not unique to BALLS, it is how every coin works

i stake a few other coins, im not saying it had to stake 24 hours on the dot, but 3-4 days as appose to 1? im guessing my assumption is right in that it has to do with the difficulty
legendary
Activity: 471
Yes, but I haven't had a problem staking personally so I definitely won't be moving coins yet

question, i just bought some the other day again, i had a small amount in my wallet before i transferred the newly bought coins there, i had like 15 balls in there and they only staked like every 3 days. im guessing this is because its a small block and thats why it didnt stake every 24 hours ? or has the times moved up? the 6k of newly bought coins i transferred there staked in about 24 hours..so just wondering 
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Why not?
Yes, but I haven't had a problem staking personally so I definitely won't be moving coins yet

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 157
Why not?
You can recombine, sure

Why should I recombine? To get the full % stake again? My balls give not the full % atm
legendary
You can recombine, sure
Activity: 170
My wallet isnt staking :/
Activity: 212
R.M.H. Ether 2013
How Much Minimum Coin For Staking??
I Have 500Balls, Two Days Without Reward Stake..

24hrs / Encrypt Wallet. Then go to settings, unlock wallet. Make sure the 'unlock for minting only' box is checked. Enter passphrase and ok.

My Wallet Not Encrypted..
Last Recieve Reward 11/18
But Sory I Just Have 477Balls

How did you receive your reward? Multipool mining or staking. Those $$$ signs look like staking

I think he's trying to say today is the 20th, and his last stake was on the 18th.   I've noticed stake time is getting VERY long.  Almost time to bite the bullet and re-combine...    

Tru That
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

24hrs / Encrypt Wallet. Then go to settings, unlock wallet. Make sure the 'unlock for minting only' box is checked. Enter passphrase and ok.

How did you receive your reward? Multipool mining or staking. Those $$$ signs look like staking

I think he's trying to say today is the 20th, and his last stake was on the 18th.   I've noticed stake time is getting VERY long.  Almost time to bite the bullet and re-combine...    

should we all now make a new address in our wallet and send all the balls to that new addy in to stake in one chink again?
legendary
is there or any plans for a mac wallet??
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

Jump to: