Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 122. (Read 257518 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
R.M.H. Ether 2013
new to balls & fairly now to POS ,my wallet started staking then i sent some more balls to my wallet and now 'not staking because you dont have mature coins.' So does receiving coins reset coin age?? if so should i receive coins on a different address in future??

No. You should receive a stake reward for those new coins you've sent when they mature.
The others already in your wallet will continue to stake.

I've sent newly purchased coins to my wallet more than once and i now receive stake rewards up to 10 times a day, varying amounts depending on the amount being staked. (Not my overall balance, but a certain amounts that i've deposited). From what i understand, if i we're to withdraw my entire balance to a new address, then that complete balance will now stake, and my rewards would be limited to once daily if lucky.

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
new to balls & fairly now to POS ,my wallet started staking then i sent some more balls to my wallet and now 'not staking because you dont have mature coins.' So does receiving coins reset coin age?? if so should i receive coins on a different address in future??
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Staking is just like mining. Just because you are eligible to stake doesn't mean you will immediately. This is not unique to BALLS, it is how every coin works

i stake a few other coins, im not saying it had to stake 24 hours on the dot, but 3-4 days as appose to 1? im guessing my assumption is right in that it has to do with the difficulty

If you only stake once every few days, you will stake for a much larger amount than if you staked everyday. Stake weight is based on amount of coins and coinage

The staking yield is calculated on a per year average. Trying to monitor it day to day will be frustrating and inaccurate

I'd rather it staked every day.  Compound interest adds up.  Compounding more often adds up faster.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Should work out to 50% more coins staked roughly, per day, for 2-3 days once we hit block 80k.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
so is it a good time to buy a few more balls now?

If you like to stake
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
about to get interesting block 80k is approaching quickly

Just about 6000 blocks to go

About 3 days left, then the ride get wild....lol

How frequent does the rich list updates?

Less than 2 days, I'd guess, until the fork

It updates pretty often

what will happen then?

A lot

so is it a good time to buy a few more balls now?
legendary

It updates pretty often

what will happen then?

A lot
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

It updates pretty often

what will happen then?
legendary

It updates pretty often
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

legendary
About to break 10 BTC in volume on Poloniex again tonight
legendary

Activity: 479
Merit: 250
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I mined Balls at the multipool for 36 hours, just received 28 Balls in payment. This is a joke, right?
SPzCURa4ev5ZTjV4jck7gPTENTQ6X7WouZ  Undecided

At least u got paid, i'm still waiting for those balls to arrive to my wallet........

If you are concerned, come into #MMXIV on Freenode IRC and message ThePeePs - He will look it up for you

Thanks for the reply, i'll join Irc when i get back home.
legendary
I mined Balls at the multipool for 36 hours, just received 28 Balls in payment. This is a joke, right?
SPzCURa4ev5ZTjV4jck7gPTENTQ6X7WouZ  Undecided

At least u got paid, i'm still waiting for those balls to arrive to my wallet........

If you are concerned, come into #MMXIV on Freenode IRC and message ThePeePs - He will look it up for you
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

legendary

Chances are all the coins didn't get traded yet that you mined. If they were still unconfirmed, it will be in the next payout. The first 1 or 2 payouts are always a little smaller, then it starts to catch up. Even if you stop mining now you will most likely still get another 1 or 2 payouts in the next couple days from what was left over
Activity: 297
Forgot to add, that was with a 1TH Ant Miner. ^^^^
Activity: 297
legendary
It would be cool if Balls was also on BTER and Cryptsy... Cool

I'll work on Bter
Jump to: