Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 10. (Read 257472 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
0_0
I would expect BALLS and 10K to get delisted from Bittrex. If Bittrex do their normal purge on coins with low volume, then both will have to do 0.2 BTC a day for 7 days to survive. Who is gunna want to pay 1 sat for a coin they can get for much less on other exchanges ?

That's not the problem with balls. the problem is that you cannot sell it later.
we need to attract new buyers so we will all profit
Activity: 586
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
I would expect BALLS and 10K to get delisted from Bittrex. If Bittrex do their normal purge on coins with low volume, then both will have to do 0.2 BTC a day for 7 days to survive. Who is gunna want to pay 1 sat for a coin they can get for much less on other exchanges ?
0_0
how many of you hit jackpot stake? I did it once, this morning

No, I hit the worst stake since weeks.
I have more than 250m balls and only got 160k
0_0
hi

I am receiving the message below on my wallet. I have plenty of hard drive space

after a while I received this too

Activity: 541
Merit: 250
how many of you hit jackpot stake? I did it once, this morning
0_0
hi

I am receiving the message below on my wallet. I have plenty of hard drive space

Activity: 249
Is the block explorer broken? I had a stake last night, but the block explorer can't find the transaction ID and when I look up my address, it still gives the old amount of coins, from before the stake.

The transaction ID is: a2ae424ddfbe75bbeedb9d4f3b4b8819a19218f634542847fcccce9e7c52203c

That happened to me also...
If you just want the blockexplorer to show it correct, then try to send those coins back to your wallet, I mean all the coins minus fees, then it will start showing correct value...

After the next stake, I'll send it all to the second address of my wallet then  Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Is the block explorer broken? I had a stake last night, but the block explorer can't find the transaction ID and when I look up my address, it still gives the old amount of coins, from before the stake.

The transaction ID is: a2ae424ddfbe75bbeedb9d4f3b4b8819a19218f634542847fcccce9e7c52203c

That happened to me also...
If you just want the blockexplorer to show it correct, then try to send those coins back to your wallet, I mean all the coins minus fees, then it will start showing correct value...
Activity: 249

Activity: 541
So I'm assuming time stamp for mega block has to be xx:00:00? Seconds have to be zeroed out also? Cuz I had a block at 21:00 and got a normal stake(2k). My stake weight would give me a 300m+ reward otherwise.

As I understand, last 2 digits must be zero
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
So I'm assuming time stamp for mega block has to be xx:00:00? Seconds have to be zeroed out also? Cuz I had a block at 21:00 and got a normal stake(2k). My stake weight would give me a 300m+ reward otherwise.
legendary
Activity: 1399
Merit: 1004
northern exposure
why i didnt have that error in my wallet? all is ok if i didnt see that error in my wallet?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Hello from alcurex.
I notice our BALLS wallet not work properly.
Maybe fork. And after all it crash and stuck withdraw engine.

I stop trading and withdraws until we can be sure it's safe.
I start download fresh block chain for BALLS.
And look it after that.

meanwhile come to look our new market we are starting:
FOREX group trading with bitcoins: https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/market?pair=FX01_BTC
halibit
alcurEX

Please ensure you are on 2.0.2 - I'm resyncing checkpoint server now

@iGotSpots I have on 2.0.2

My warning still appear after repaiwallet, what I need next step?

repairwallet

01:07:42

Safe mode: WARNING: Invalid checkpoint found! Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or notify developers of the issue. (code -2)

You will see that error until the checkpoint server is synced back up to override the invalid. It's syncing now
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Hello from alcurex.

And look it after that.

FOREX group trading with bitcoins: https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/market?pair=FX01_BTC
halibit
alcurEX

@iGotSpots I have on 2.0.2

My warning still appear after repaiwallet, what I need next step?

repairwallet

01:07:42

Safe mode: WARNING: Invalid checkpoint found! Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or notify developers of the issue. (code -2)
legendary
Hello from alcurex.

And look it after that.

halibit
alcurEX

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Hello from alcurex.

And look it after that.

halibit
alcurEX
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
If you need help you can ask me for it.

I'll be more active on Twitter while I'm away since I can do that from my phone. I'm fairly confident that this checkpoint server restart will fix the problem, though. I'll have a ton of pictures and stuff to share on there, too, as we go through all the media conferences and tours. If you guys are into space, I'll have some really cool stuff to post on there throughout the next week  Wink

Are there any other problems that anyone has noticed since the fork, other than the invalid checkpoint alert? Now is the time to tell me, before I leave for a week

I have seen no problems, but for me I have daemon build so it doesn't whine to me as much as to other peoples on here Smiley

HUE HUE is this going to mean SpaceCoin soon   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Its official, im a "Ballionaire" !!!!

legendary

I'll be more active on Twitter while I'm away since I can do that from my phone. I'm fairly confident that this checkpoint server restart will fix the problem, though. I'll have a ton of pictures and stuff to share on there, too, as we go through all the media conferences and tours. If you guys are into space, I'll have some really cool stuff to post on there throughout the next week  Wink

Are there any other problems that anyone has noticed since the fork, other than the invalid checkpoint alert? Now is the time to tell me, before I leave for a week
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: