Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 8. (Read 257472 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Hey everyone

Sorry for the delay. I've spent the last two days driving down to Cocoa Beach, Florida (1500 miles each way), but before I left, I reloaded the checkpoint server and started a fresh sync on the new fork to ensure we were good after the invalid

Yes, I am down here at the NASA Kennedy Space Center for the SpaceX Falcon 9 launch on Monday and will be attending many interviews, tours, and media events both Sunday and Monday. There's only a few of us outside of mainstream media with any access to these events, so it should be a super nerdgasm for me

Anyway, back on topic... I've only brought my girlfriends laptop with me who does not use coins so I have no clients loaded, but can access seed nodes remotely if needed. My main question is (and I'm assuming by now it's synced)... is anyone still seeing the invalid checkpoint alert?

It's about 4 am here and I've spent the last 20 hours driving, but if someone answers quick I can check it before I pass out

No checkpoint error. Getting a DB error now and wallet issues.
errors" : "EXCEPTION: 11DbException \nDb::put: Not enough space \nBALLS-Qt.exe in ProcessMessages() \n"

That is a local issue. Sounds like your storage is full
legendary
does the repairwallet reset the maturity of coins?
my wallet was showing more balls than I had and I used repairwallet, it fixed the problem but now it's not staking and says I don't have any mature coins.

No, it basically just verifies balances by checking that all transactions are valid
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Hey everyone

Sorry for the delay. I've spent the last two days driving down to Cocoa Beach, Florida (1500 miles each way), but before I left, I reloaded the checkpoint server and started a fresh sync on the new fork to ensure we were good after the invalid

Yes, I am down here at the NASA Kennedy Space Center for the SpaceX Falcon 9 launch on Monday and will be attending many interviews, tours, and media events both Sunday and Monday. There's only a few of us outside of mainstream media with any access to these events, so it should be a super nerdgasm for me

Anyway, back on topic... I've only brought my girlfriends laptop with me who does not use coins so I have no clients loaded, but can access seed nodes remotely if needed. My main question is (and I'm assuming by now it's synced)... is anyone still seeing the invalid checkpoint alert?

It's about 4 am here and I've spent the last 20 hours driving, but if someone answers quick I can check it before I pass out

No checkpoint error. Getting a DB error now and wallet issues.
errors" : "EXCEPTION: 11DbException \nDb::put: Not enough space \nBALLS-Qt.exe in ProcessMessages() \n"
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
0_0
does the repairwallet reset the maturity of coins?
my wallet was showing more balls than I had and I used repairwallet, it fixed the problem but now it's not staking and says I don't have any mature coins.
legendary
Hey everyone

Activity: 379
I would suggest you delete the blockchain from your wallet and resync from scratch.
Make sure you backup your wallet.dat and don't delete it
I am 99% sure this will show your coins

Have done that already, it did not solve the problem. But thanks for the help, it is appreciated.

have you tried to reinstall the wallet?
Going to do that tomorrow, think that might help, last thing I can try Wink

Good luck

Tried to rescan, but that did not work for me either.
But after importing my private key into a brandnew wallet, I finally see the right amount of coins, and all the other errors are gone as well Smiley
Activity: 279
Hello from alcurex.

After I download fresh block chain, our wallet have still same error message:
Code:
Safe mode: WARNING: Invalid checkpoint found! Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or notify developers of the issue. (code -2)

After I download wallet again there start new error message:
Code:
Weird because wallet version is same..

I can't open market or withdraws until this is solved.
Wallet balance seems to correct.

Withdraws can do after this is solved.
Hope you can get all working with BALLS.

halibit

delete in romaing db.log and debug.log, restart wallet with shorcut with option  -rescan (target : "X:\xxx....\BALLS 2.0.2-Windows\BALLS-Qt.exe" -rescan), and if on type in console repairwallet its works for me Roll Eyes
Worked for me too, didn't even need to repair wallet.
Activity: 480
Hello from alcurex.

Code:
Safe mode: WARNING: Invalid checkpoint found! Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or notify developers of the issue. (code -2)

Code:

halibit

delete in romaing db.log and debug.log, restart wallet with shorcut with option  -rescan (target : "X:\xxx....\BALLS 2.0.2-Windows\BALLS-Qt.exe" -rescan), and if on type in console repairwallet its works for me Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Hello from alcurex.

Code:

Code:

halibit
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
i had the db error thing pop up on my wallet after restarting the client. I first did repairwallet through the console window, it did indeed find a spent coin mismatch, then I shut down balls client and restarted using -rescan as a flag in the shortcut. the error returned so i deleted debug.log and db.log restarted with the -rescan flag via shortcut and then the message went away along with the checkpoint error. so far been 30min no issues.

Can you explain me pls how to do the -rescan thing? lol my knowledge with computers its very limited Sad
thanks in advance
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
i had the db error thing pop up on my wallet after restarting the client. I first did repairwallet through the console window, it did indeed find a spent coin mismatch, then I shut down balls client and restarted using -rescan as a flag in the shortcut. the error returned so i deleted debug.log and db.log restarted with the -rescan flag via shortcut and then the message went away along with the checkpoint error. so far been 30min no issues.

http://i.imgur.com/gqxWLnf.png
Thanks for the post, deleting the debug.log and the db.log in the %appdata% snowballs folder then restarting the wallet with the -rescan switch in the shortcut worked for me too.   Kudos Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
New issue with wallet. I had it  closed for a few hours and once i opened it I found almost double balls without any transaction.
I had more than 230m and now i have more than 400m
This does not appear in block explorer

LOL

and did you try repairwallet? here are some various fixes i posted for 10k in response to a question regarding staking.

1. If you haven't done so, you should backup your wallet to a secure place just in case. You should do this before you encrypt your wallet and then again after you encrypt your wallet, just in case an error occurs during the encryption process.
2. Your wallet must be encrypted and unlocked for staking in order for any deposits (inputs) to stake.
3. Every time you move or combine your deposits (inputs) and stakes, you reset coinage (maturity) to 0 and you have to wait that 1 hour minimum for your coins to mature again.
4. If you get a stake of 0.0 you should reset your coinage by sending your total balance to your self.
5. if your wallet shows an incorrect balance you should use debug console and type repairwallet. You should do this regularly anyway.
6. If you are having issues and getting stuck on a block, you should use the -rescan command via shortcut for wallet.
0_0
New issue with wallet. I had it  closed for a few hours and once i opened it I found almost double balls without any transaction in my wallet.
I had more than 230m and now i have more than 400m
This does not appear in block explorer too

LOL
Activity: 391
BALLS wallet on alcurex are still loading blocks.
If all works fine after that, I will open market again.
but if wallet crash again, I need delist coin because it hang deposit engine when crash.
All coins are experimental as we all know.
BALLS especially.

spot, are you still on this board?

Spots on his way to Florida or he is already in florida he said that he wil respond with delays.

edit: IM not sure if it was florida but definetly space center NASA
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 677
Stakes is really small... Whats next in coin movement...?
0_0
I would suggest you delete the blockchain from your wallet and resync from scratch.

Have done that already, it did not solve the problem. But thanks for the help, it is appreciated.

Good luck

0_0

I might try to start with a new wallet and import the private key though, will try that tomorrow.
Pages:
Jump to: