Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 135. (Read 257518 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Raspberry Pi Wallet
Now Available

This script will download or update any dependencies
It will also check to ensure the newest source is used
Finally, fresh clients will be compiled locally on your Pi

Great to hear that Smiley Good job.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Keep calm and stay staking Wink
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader
The BALLS are now wet snow Sad
legendary
Activity: 1588

Look, you need the High Stake enthusiasts from HYP, HBN, CAP, etc...
And those guys are all OUT already... the minute they realized coin has NO inflation control.

That means it's a toy coin going to zero.

And Dev comes on here every day saying "What do I do?"... just stop.

You need:

(1) Inflation control like, say, "CAP = 200% annual degrading stake with 1000 coin max"... or better idea.

(2) The high tx fee idea doesn't work... that's why no one does it.

(3) People hate collecting a shitload of dust... coins that pay dust fail.

(4) Partnering with a name High Stake Dev/personality would give you credibility. 

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
iGotSpots

Please take a look at my suggestion above. Hope it can solve your problem.

That's not what determines how much a transaction costs
Activity: 161
iGotSpots

Please take a look at my suggestion above. Hope it can solve your problem.
legendary
Raspberry Pi Wallet
Now Available

This script can be used on Linux for your desktop, too. So if you are unsure of how to compile your own clients, it might be a good first step towards learning how to protect yourself from downloading already compiled binaries from an untrustworthy source
legendary
Raspberry Pi Wallet
Now Available

Activity: 161
Dear iGotSpot

I have an idea. The problem now is the transaction fee for exchange. I have solution for this.

Solution:

I suggest we should have a command to turn off staking. If an wallet have never staking, the tx fee will be low. If the wallet used to staking, the tx fee will be high.

User are always staking, so the tx fee are high.

Exchange should turn off staking at the first time they install the wallet to have tx fee low.

So problem is solve. You can deploy your ideas now.

What do you think about that.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
maybe set a small % of stake on charity...the % depending on the size of stake

or maybe the % of stake can go toward a new feature for the coin itself
legendary
Keep the ideas coming,  though. Inflation isn't too out of control right now, though, but I would definitely like to slow it down a little more through burning coins instead of changing stake

Then it will be fair for both small fish and whales since everyone will be affected the exact same
legendary
That would help people that already hold, but may turn people off from buying in later. A case of the rich getting richer and all that

Things have to be fair across the board for both old holders and new stakers
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
Unless I can think of a totally new fee system quick that won't cause exchange problems, there probably won't be a fork. I have a lot of ideas, but exchanges are the problem with implementation

This is a wild idea but mainly just wanted to post something to get people to start thinking creatively.

How about raising stake to 10000% for a month.

Once the month is up drop it to 2000% and make the total coin supply much smaller. Upon reaching the max coin supply, the coin fee will be distributed to people staking in lieu of 2000%

Feel free to pick it apart and come up with something more creative

I really feel like we should raise the stake to 10000% for a month to encourage people to continue to buy and hold while we think of something to lower the total coin supply and distribute some sort of staking/reward for keeping the wallet open.

It would give us time to come up with something well though out without having to push something through that might backfire

That is it for my ramblings for now

What about every 3rd or 7th day you stake you get 10,000% that day? Is that even possible?
Do that for a month?

Idk.. What if we had slowly decreasing interest rates? This way people want to hold during the early days to maximize the return they get.

Or.. sending coins from your wallet completely resets your staking for a period of time?
Though that would most likely cause issues to the network.

What if you hold your coins in your wallet for 24hrs to get 1% interest rate and it increases daily to a maximum?

Not the best ideas, but I like the idea of maybe stirring up a better idea from someone else.

I think you are on to something with the idea of increased stake amount for the longer you hold coins and keep your wallet open.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Unless I can think of a totally new fee system quick that won't cause exchange problems, there probably won't be a fork. I have a lot of ideas, but exchanges are the problem with implementation

This is a wild idea but mainly just wanted to post something to get people to start thinking creatively.

Once the month is up drop it to 2000% and make the total coin supply much smaller. Upon reaching the max coin supply, the coin fee will be distributed to people staking in lieu of 2000%

I really feel like we should raise the stake to 10000% for a month to encourage people to continue to buy and hold while we think of something to lower the total coin supply and distribute some sort of staking/reward for keeping the wallet open.

It would give us time to come up with something well though out without having to push something through that might backfire

What about every 3rd or 7th day you stake you get 10,000% that day? Is that even possible?
Do that for a month?

Idk.. What if we had slowly decreasing interest rates? This way people want to hold during the early days to maximize the return they get.

Or.. sending coins from your wallet completely resets your staking for a period of time?
Though that would most likely cause issues to the network.

What if you hold your coins in your wallet for 24hrs to get 1% interest rate and it increases daily to a maximum?

Not the best ideas, but I like the idea of maybe stirring up a better idea from someone else.

legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

legendary
legendary

What's next on the drawing board?

I was going to wait until the fork to put up a Pi wallet, but I think I'm going to get it together right now. It will auto update anyway
legendary
Activity: 1050

What's next on the drawing board?
legendary
Jump to: