Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 133. (Read 257518 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Go ahead and grab your new clients

how do i update my wallet   Huh, I fear losing my coins Cry
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
oh my fucking god you made your client a .rar file... please someone give me a Xanax before I go fucking insane and smash my computer screen because I am so fucking tired of people doing this bullshit

Do you have a fucking contract with WinRAR or something?

Is there any good fucking reason AT ALL why you would not just use a zip file. Are you seriously not aware that windows does not have any native software that can open this filetype and if you only give people .rars that have to download WinRAR or some other piece of shit nagware...why THE FUCK do you fucking do this

give us a fucking zip file asshole

7-Zip is a open source file archiver with a high compression ratio. GUI and command line options. GNU LGPL license.
http://www.7-zip.org/

7-Zip can extract .rar files.

I am well aware that both 7zip and WinRAR are free and can unzip .rar files.

The point is, windows explorer can extract .zip files. I do not want to have to download extra crap just to unzip something.

The compression for .rar is a little more efficient but this file is so small anyway its almost irrelevant.

Extra 4 seconds to download > Having to download third party software. always.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
oh my fucking god you made your client a .rar file... please someone give me a Xanax before I go fucking insane and smash my computer screen because I am so fucking tired of people doing this bullshit

Is there any good fucking reason AT ALL why you would not just use a zip file. Are you seriously not aware that windows does not have any native software that can open this filetype and if you only give people .rars that have to download WinRAR or some other piece of shit nagware...why THE FUCK do you fucking do this

7-Zip is a open source file archiver with a high compression ratio. GUI and command line options. GNU LGPL license.

7zip ftw  fucking n00bs
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

THANKS you inefficient motherfucker

If this were my thread, this and the shitty post before that would be a bye bye. Unbelievable attitude.

I'm used to being called much worse. At least you can see I don't delete posts just because people are assholes to me or about the coin. I only use it in very extreme cases

no one trusts a coin with a moderated thread anyway.

I just bought a bunch of your dumb fucking snowballs anyway so I have a large ball sack now

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

If this were my thread, this and the shitty post before that would be a bye bye. Unbelievable attitude.

I'm used to being called much worse. At least you can see I don't delete posts just because people are assholes to me or about the coin. I only use it in very extreme cases
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
7z actually really is a PITA.. at least under *ux ...
Activity: 406
FUCKING RAR FILES

I FUCKING HATE RAR FILES JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

I HATE THEM SO MUCH I JUST GOT BANNED FROM POLO TROLLBOX FUCKKK

haha, looks like someone got in @ 19K and a little angry at the current price maybe?

iGotSpots should post next update as 7z
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist

cant resist....

1. lol you use windoze? fucking n00b
2. you obviously are the expert on working with rar's if you not using 7zip
3. seriously, #1, you fucking n00b.

xoxoxoxo
bill
legendary

Here you go you whiny fuck

http://mmxivcoin.com/Snowballs-Qt.zip

I want to delete your posts to make you rage more, but I can't decide if they are funny enough on their own

legendary

That's the first time that meme actually made me laugh my ass off
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

legendary

Activity: 475
I'm shocked people still use .zip and .rar.  Why?  Broadband speeds are so damn fast, the file is downloaded in seconds.

Activity: 406
Wat? Now it's 10000% ?I wonder what will be next month 100000%?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
how about a snowball fight feature in the wallet.
X% of stake is entered in a bot wallet ..with a fee
once a week,the bot throws snowballs at (X) amount of wallets who staked into it...no matter how much was staked
not the more staked the better chance of winning..all at random
no stake not entered and if you make a withdraw from your wallet within that week even if you staked toward the fight or not your address is disqualified until the next week

the chance of winning more balls might spice up people leaving there coins alone and minimize amounts on markets

i dunno just spitBALLING lol
legendary
Ok, so I think we have an interesting solution put together here. The clients for the fork will be posted in a little bit, but here is what is going to happen

Yearly yield from staking will be changed. At block 80,000, it will start increasing by 1% per block (starting at the original 5000%), hitting 10000% at block 85,000. At this point it will begin dropping 1% per block, hitting 1000% at block 94,000 and staying at 1000% afterwards. This will still keep us as the highest staking coin on the market without relying too much on transactions fees

Speaking of transaction fees...we actually had come up with 4 very interesting solutions to help with inflation control. The only problem with all 4 of these ideas was how it would be handled on exchanges. It has to do with fees being based on both inputs and outputs and would just cause a headache for anyone who has to calculate them. Not only this, but to fix the exchange solutions would open up vulnerabilities to get around paying any fees at all using raw transactions. So unfortunately, we are leaving fees as they are. At the end of the rollercoaster, staking yield will be cut to 20% of the current new supply

Yeah pump it one more time then dump it and change it to 15000% and again again...great coin... Roll Eyes

5000% is working fine. There are less than 3 million coins still. People wanted this change, so we gave it to them. Not only this, but now the high fees will destroy a much higher % of total coins with a lower stake percentage
Jump to: