Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 138. (Read 257518 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Just si i understand correct.

Every time we add new coins to the wallet the stake time resets itself back to square one? Say I buy coins and send them to my wallet, the 24 hour stake time resets to the point they enter the wallet?

If so next question.

Wouldn't the daily payouts from the multipool reset the stake time? And if so then we would never stake.

The reason I ask is I had stakes showing in my wallet within 4 hours. I sent some Balls from BitTrex then the wallet stake went away. I hover over it and it says "Not staking because I don't have mature coins."

Doesn't reset stake time when you send coins to the wallet.

People you need to learn how PoS works.. I hear some outlandish shit lately.

I understand completely how staking works.

Still doesn't answer my question why I went from 4 hours expected to no mature coins and now 2 days till staking, which I know will decrease as time passes so not a full 2 days.

Don't answer if you can't help with the specific question, it does no one good.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Most likely your coins have a low network stake weight compared to the networks.
Or you're wallets locked after you made a transfer.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
i have bought coins in 4 trunches.. only 1 got staked and remaining ones r not staking even after 24 hours !

Can someone explain me how it works?
legendary

Every time we add new coins to the wallet the stake time resets itself back to square one? Say I buy coins and send them to my wallet, the 24 hour stake time resets to the point they enter the wallet?

If so next question.

Wouldn't the daily payouts from the multipool reset the stake time? And if so then we would never stake.

The reason I ask is I had stakes showing in my wallet within 4 hours. I sent some Balls from BitTrex then the wallet stake went away. I hover over it and it says "Not staking because I don't have mature coins."

Doesn't reset stake time when you send coins to the wallet.

People you need to learn how PoS works.. I hear some outlandish shit lately.
legendary
Activity: 1400

If so next question.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Is there a block limit on staking?

Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
when snowball pools pay out?Huh every day Huh
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
How is this possible?
I have BALLS wallet running on two PC's
The number for transactions is different.
The #434 transactions on virtual PC XP-mode 24/7 on.

And #386 is from W7 PC not always on.

Is this a problem?

Activity: 513
Crypto ehalvers
Just so you guys know, we are working on changing fees to a flat percentage of the amount of coins spent, rather than calculating fees based on byte size. If successful, it will use higher fees and require a hard fork. No promises, though

What percentages are you guys throwing around? Just curious  Wink
Activity: 644
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Just so you guys know, we are working on changing fees to a flat percentage of the amount of coins spent, rather than calculating fees based on byte size. If successful, it will use higher fees and require a hard fork. No promises, though
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
x11 is going to destroy this shift. Over 4 gigahash on x11 now http://balls.mmxivcoin.com Come join us for SHA256, Scrypt, and x11 - Show your BALLS

If BALLS is 600 or more sats after one month.. I will be in good profit..  Smiley So it's sensible to stake some long term for sure.. If you got BALLS don't just day trade them, stake em.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
x11 is going to destroy this shift. Over 4 gigahash on x11 now http://balls.mmxivcoin.com Come join us for SHA256, Scrypt, and x11 - Show your BALLS
Activity: 736
this coin is too damn good.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I would still go for progressive reduction, say 7%  every 2months , or 2%-4% / month - even variable. It sounds reasonable for long term sustainability.
Activity: 513
Crypto ehalvers
Wow, the multipool was kicking ass last night!

Nearly 1.5 gigahash on x11 alone today

Awesome!  Grin

Any idea what the payout schedule is going to look like?

Payouts are once a day, usually between 9AM - 2PM EST

Awesome, looking good  Cool

Just looked at my stats and they are 'trading' now  Wink
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Back up to 10k again

What was I telling those fuding noobs.. Oh yes.. 10k

Thank god that i've bought some more before that! Grin

Go Snowballs go!

legendary