Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 166. (Read 257518 times)

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Does merely running the daemon in Linux also stake?

Yes
I have a Raspberry PI. I'm noob for installation from scratch. Do you have plans for an easy to use installation script?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
5000% PoS? Really?
Seems like a new trend   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Does merely running the daemon in Linux also stake?
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
The withdrawal fee on c-cex is 20 BALLS.  That's ridiculous. Tongue
+1 a this price level no reason for such a fee.
Hope also Bittrex is interested in BALLS soon.
Activity: 26
lol

just received my 1º stake....

wallet didnt show me that was staking... maybe to fast....

dev should ad coin control to the wallet...

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
hi

just one question. i dont understand.

If i have in my wallet 100 snowballs with 14h of age if i send some more to my wallet what appens ?

i sill have 100 with 14h of age

or i get 100 + some more i send a the age reset to 0h ?

b.r. maxximm  Huh
So far i know your 100 coins will stake first and new coins will stake later when they reach 24 hours. Let somebody correct it if i am wrong  Cheesy

That's the way it works. each collection will have it's own transaction date for staking.   
legendary
Activity: 1484
hi

If i have in my wallet 100 snowballs with 14h of age if i send some more to my wallet what appens ?

b.r. maxximm  Huh
So far i know your 100 coins will stake first and new coins will stake later when they reach 24 hours. Let somebody correct it if i am wrong  Cheesy
Activity: 26
hi

b.r. maxximm  Huh
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
ok i just got my first stake i think, but ballance went to zero and it is not even showing in stake section, i hope that ballance and staked coins will reapear but from what i knew before when coins stake they show under stake which is not the case here ..anyoe same issue(if it is an issue)

I had the same problem with the balance not showing.  If you go to the debug console and enter getinfo you should see the coins. 

i did that and it was showing in getinfo the balance but had to restart to see it in stake finally , thank you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1007
ok i just got my first stake i think, but ballance went to zero and it is not even showing in stake section, i hope that ballance and staked coins will reapear but from what i knew before when coins stake they show under stake which is not the case here ..anyoe same issue(if it is an issue)

I had the same problem with the balance not showing.  If you go to the debug console and enter getinfo you should see the coins. 
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1400
Coins been in wallet for a little over 12 hours, how long do they take to start staking?

Anyone?

24 h

OC,

My post might have been lost, but what if I have less than 20 Balls on your pool? Can I still withdraw them since the tx is 20 balls?

Hey, i can send them to you directly, just send me a message with your username, userid and payout address

Thanks.

PM sent.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Coins been in wallet for a little over 12 hours, how long do they take to start staking?

Anyone?

24 h

OC,

My post might have been lost, but what if I have less than 20 Balls on your pool? Can I still withdraw them since the tx is 20 balls?

Hey, i can send them to you directly, just send me a message with your username, userid and payout address
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader
legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist
is it 24 hour on the dot? I have coins 26 hours old yet this non coin control havin wallet says I do not have mature coins.
I think becouse we are now a few hours in the POS stage.

hmm not sure. now its minted a block but still showing no mature coins.

[edit] lol OR its the PoS difficulty of .00002
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
is it 24 hour on the dot? I have coins 26 hours old yet this non coin control havin wallet says I do not have mature coins.
I think becouse we are now a few hours in the POS stage.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist
Jump to: