Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 162. (Read 257518 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I've done some math and if we were to enable coin control, it would enable people to get around fees.

how?

By selecting which coins to move
legendary
What would be way cool is if there was a mobile wallet developed for Android/iOS so people could continue staking on the go as well. Smiley  Just a thought.

We tested it prior to starting development on the Snowballs hardware. The phones got too hot
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
I've done some math and if we were to enable coin control, it would enable people to get around fees.

how?
legendary
The graph shows stake weight. It was difficulty while PoW was active. It says stake weight vertically  Wink
legendary
Coin Control will not be added to BALLS

Why not?
I've done some math and if we were to enable coin control, it would enable people to get around fees. Being that the high transaction fees are the main point of anti-inflation, we will not make it easier to circumvent the systems set in place. That being said, all of the very technical software features are already available in the partner coin to BALLS, Maieuticoin, which has been around and solid since May
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

What does dit mean?
It is going down.

Yeah would like to know as well what this means. This is something positive right? The lower the stake weight, the higer the chance that your stake will stake if you have a high amount block?

I have a few 4K stakes. These have a higher chance of staking when stake weight is low right?

haha i was wondering what that was too i thought maybe network diff. but its going down..i cant see how thats right...

I'm pretty sure that is only PoW difficulty.  I don't think it has anything to do with staking weight.  I could be wrong though.  Kinda of a waist of a graph if it was only intended to last a couple days   Roll Eyes

The chart in the QT now shows Network Stake Weight instead of Difficulty
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

What does dit mean?
It is going down.

Yeah would like to know as well what this means. This is something positive right? The lower the stake weight, the higer the chance that your stake will stake if you have a high amount block?

I have a few 4K stakes. These have a higher chance of staking when stake weight is low right?

haha i was wondering what that was too i thought maybe network diff. but its going down..i cant see how thats right...

I'm pretty sure that is only PoW difficulty.  I don't think it has anything to do with staking weight.  I could be wrong though.  Kinda of a waist of a graph if it was only intended to last a couple days   Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
I finally just figured out how the name relates to the coin!  Hooray for the slow kids!
Activity: 480
Awesome block explorer is now up

ABE, Rich List, Stats

I have latest wallet online, stake and my adress not found in explorer help?
Activity: 471

What does dit mean?
It is going down.

Activity: 471
this coin is doing REALLY well..its good to see that Smiley i just have one question about the wallet? does it have some sort of coin control? like if i had a block of 100 coins that are staking but i want to transfer them out...but ONLY the staking block not the mature block...how could i do that?
Activity: 364

What does dit mean?
It is going down.

Activity: 722
StakeChain Community leader

What does dit mean?
It is going down.
Activity: 644
What? first wallet on rich list got more than 100k coins? And he's staking like a putbull.
He could slowly dump on you in no-time.
How it's possible? I was mining this coin from day 1 and i don't have seen for first 24 hours big hashrate, i was the first on hasrate with only 4 TH.
Then big farm appear,but it was too late, cause difficulty was encrease fast.
So, even with 250 TH i couldn't make more than 40k coin.

Maybe the exchange wallet?
Wink
What? first wallet on rich list got more than 100k coins? And he's staking like a putbull.
How it's possible? I was mining this coin from day 1 and i don't have seen for first 24 hours big hashrate, i was the first on hasrate with only 4 TH.

Maybe the exchange wallet?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ABE, Rich List, Stats

Thanks,
I'm #64 now!
Nice work!
legendary

ABE, Rich List, Stats

legendary
The only concern I have: Is this POS 5000% for ever of just for a period?
Mayby it is in the OP but for my not compleet clear.
Are there anti inflation mechnismen?

Yes. Fees are the main point

The only concern I have: Is this POS 5000% for ever of just for a period?
Mayby it is in the OP but for my not compleet clear.

Forever
[/quote]
How to controll the number of coins in the future?
Are there anti inflation mechnismen?
Also the block chain can explode to terra bytes in a few years.
Jump to: