Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 161. (Read 257518 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
i just tried the faucet, told me there was an error and to try again later

Well damn
Activity: 471
Merit: 500
i just tried the faucet, told me there was an error and to try again later
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Has anyone got coins from the faucet? I sent him 5k to fund it hopefully someone got it to work

Someone said they had it working yesterday.
Most people complained they messed up the impossible to read captcha, then couldn't get the coins after the captcha was done incorrectly.
legendary
Has anyone got coins from the faucet? I sent him 5k to fund it hopefully someone got it to work
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Good stuff!
Some insane buys on hash.nz exchange.

That exchange is a scam.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-hashnz-crypto-exchange-official-842765

Sent 200 balls there a couple of days ago and nothing credited and no response from them:
sent tweet and
sent email to their support address...which is a bad address

I am not the only one.

And now that we actually have a block explorer I can see that they received my balls and they have received more balls to the exact same wallet address as mine and have since moved some of them around.

I guess when you deal with balls there is bound to be a dick around.

yep confirmed scam sent 100 just to test, no balls.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Blockchain Developer
I've done some math and if we were to enable coin control, it would enable people to get around fees.

how?

By selecting which coins to move

ok, I must be missing something... how would that affect the fee's?

Does BALLS have some unique code that departs from the traditional method of calculating transaction fee based on nBytes, and instead is calculated by age?
legendary
Hi

Suggestion to dev;
I want to keep track on how many hours are left before the coins/new coins in the wallet matures and start to stake.
Some sort of a individual stake/mature clock per amount added/whole sum, showing in the wallet would be nice!

Vademecum1974

Timestamps in transaction history are your best bet. Just because you are eligible to stake doesn't mean you will immediately. There is luck involved in Minting, just like there is in mining
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Hi

Suggestion to dev;
I want to keep track on how many hours are left before the coins/new coins in the wallet matures and start to stake.
Some sort of a individual stake/mature clock per amount added/whole sum, showing in the wallet would be nice!

Vademecum1974

legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Hi Guys,
First, sorry if this has been discussed before but I'm trying to build the wallet on Ubuntu 14.04.
Pretty sure I've all he dependencies listed in the docs but I'm running into this error:

collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [MMXIV-Qt] Error 1

If  anyone has any suggestions, it would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Doublecheck dependencies, I usually remove the 'obj' folder too and then make a fresh 'obj' folder.
legendary
Hi Guys,
First, sorry if this has been discussed before but I'm trying to build the wallet on Ubuntu 14.04.
Pretty sure I've all he dependencies listed in the docs but I'm running into this error:

Thanks.

What else was in the error? I would guess dependency
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Hi Guys,

Thanks.
legendary
What do you know..Spots and a moderated thread...  Shocker, gotta moderate all the bullshit, I mean truth, right?

I haven't deleted a single post, yet
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
What do you know..Spots and a moderated thread...  Shocker, gotta moderate all the bullshit, I mean truth, right?
legendary
We will have something for BALLS tonight that I said it wouldn't have. Will this be a good thing or a bad thing...?
legendary
I took it off the list for now but make sure to post if they turn out to be ok so I can add them back on
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Good stuff!

That exchange is a scam.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-hashnz-crypto-exchange-official-842765

Sent 200 balls there a couple of days ago and nothing credited and no response from them:
sent tweet and
sent email to their support address...which is a bad address

I am not the only one.

And now that we actually have a block explorer I can see that they received my balls and they have received more balls to the exact same wallet address as mine and have since moved some of them around.

I guess when you deal with balls there is bound to be a dick around.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Good stuff!
legendary
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Crypto Maniac
I've done some math and if we were to enable coin control, it would enable people to get around fees.

how?

Well, then make it.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist

how?

ok, I must be missing something... how would that affect the fee's?
Jump to: