Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 165. (Read 257518 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
so 5billion more coins to be minted within a year when actual pow is 1million

Lol.. Great math skills.

50M...

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
so 5billion more coins to be minted within a year when actual pow is 1million
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
5000%?Huh?

i staked around 6k since over 24 hrs and i got only 700 coins!

thats not 5000%

whats wrong

now i have no mature coins..

I would guess that 5000% is actually compounded interest for 1 year.  And once you stake, the coins used to stake have to mature for another 24 hours.    

Correct. Each individual deposit is its own cycle. 30 days is the max coinage, so you must move them once a month. We have many forms of anti mass-inflation built in

Inflation is necessary for long term. This way the coin can support proper volume across several large exchanges. Keeping that inflation in control is the goal, not to eliminate a very much needed aspect of the marketplace
legendary
Activity: 1007
5000%?Huh?

thats not 5000%

whats wrong

I would guess that 5000% is actually compounded interest for 1 year.  And once you stake, the coins used to stake have to mature for another 24 hours.   
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
5000%?Huh?

thats not 5000%

whats wrong

legendary
We should have a very nice explorer up later tonight

I am currently compiling BALLS on the Snowball that I've been staking Maieuticoin with for the last several weeks. Will report initial results soon on testing of both coins staking on the same device
legendary
Activity: 1050
nice, now my last question (i think) say i got 60 coins...(which i should)..do those coins stake themselves? in the same block as the original 700ish?

It depends on the transactions sent to the wallet.

If you sent 760 in one transaction, 24hrs later they would stake as one unit of 760.

If you sent 760 in two transactions, say "700" and "60" they would stake separately after each transaction had aged for 24hrs.
legendary
nice, now my last question (i think) say i got 60 coins...(which i should)..do those coins stake themselves? in the same block as the original 700ish?

Yes to the first question, no to the second
Activity: 471
legendary
and also how often does the stake payout?

Depends on coinage and stake weight

approx 700 coins...just deposited a few hours ago.. i know it takes 24 hours or so to start..but when should i expect a payout?

By this time tomorrow

approx 700 coins...just deposited a few hours ago.. i know it takes 24 hours or so to start..but when should i expect a payout?
legendary

legendary
how long for my coins to mature ?
legendary
so do i need the snowball hardware to stake or can i stake on a regular windows 7 P.C? if so will it still be 5k% a year?

You can stake on Windows and Linux, too

great, can you guys get on cryptsy? if your not trying to yet...i suggest you do....dont expect c-cex to sustain you long term

We can if you guys spam their irc. Tell them I sent you, they love me there lol

It would have to be a package deal, though. We need Maieuticoin listed where BALLS is and vice versa. Which means we also need BALLS on Bittrex and Poloniex

Busoni might be mad at me though since nobody trades M on Polo, they all use Bittrex. Spread it around and create arbitrage opportunities. That's where the real money is
so do i need the snowball hardware to stake or can i stake on a regular windows 7 P.C? if so will it still be 5k% a year?

You can stake on Windows and Linux, too

great, can you guys get on cryptsy? if your not trying to yet...i suggest you do....dont expect c-cex to sustain you long term
legendary

You can stake on Windows and Linux, too. I'll have to pay a bounty for an OSX build (never bothered to try learning how), but I want to make sure the network is smooth before that so I don't have to pay someone to do the same thing twice

legendary
Does merely running the daemon in Linux also stake?

Yes
I have a Raspberry PI. I'm noob for installation from scratch. Do you have plans for an easy to use installation script?

The plan is for M and BALLS to both come already working on the Snowball Staking Hardware units. We won't be releasing any scripts to build your own, but with some research you would be able to get a very simple version working on an already owned Pi
Jump to: