Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 178. (Read 257518 times)

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
I have the wallet running.
Message: Warning: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download.
12 active connections
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Damn , not nice . the fee is to big , i paid 92 coins fee for a withdrawal of 4k coins , not nice
i just PM you bro.we might have to stop posting addresses in here incase we get banned again.lol Wink

Dont worry i will not post any address , but i dont like the wallet fee is to big , now i need to pay the fee from my 1% fee pool so almost no earnings for pool owners
i will pay my fee bro.i did the same with ocminer.i have PM you for your address.i hope others will do the same.once staking starts i dont think we are going to miss the fee ;)how many hours till staking exactly Huh
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Damn , not nice . the fee is to big , i paid 92 coins fee for a withdrawal of 4k coins , not nice
i just PM you bro.we might have to stop posting addresses in here incase we get banned again.lol Wink

Dont worry i will not post any address , but i dont like the wallet fee is to big , now i need to pay the fee from my 1% fee pool so almost no earnings for pool owners
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Damn , not nice . the fee is to big , i paid 92 coins fee for a withdrawal of 4k coins , not nice . I just raised the pool tx fee on withdrawals like suprnova to 20 coins
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
i just had my coins turn up from coin miners pool.i hope he has read this thread.i hope he didnt just turn auto payments on. Shocked
Coin miners has cash out activated Smiley 0.001 BALLS TX fee
it cant be right.once he realises i will fix up the fee with him
Was like 19.99 cheaper than Suprnova's ! lol nice bit of sunday shoppin
i just had my coins turn up from coin miners pool.i hope he has read this thread.i hope he didnt just turn auto payments on. Shocked
it cant be right.once he realises i will fix up the fee with him
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Activity: 433
Merit: 256
commission pool 20 coins, I have only 31 Smiley. 11 coins  Embarrassed
If anyone knows how to get ahold of coinminers, please do so. I've used every method on their site and I believe that pool has a lot of coins on it too. I'm sure he will come through eventually, but we need to get them out ASAP before staking
yeah i have 7k there aswell
i managed to get 15k in my wallet Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
If anyone knows how to get ahold of coinminers, please do so. I've used every method on their site and I believe that pool has a lot of coins on it too. I'm sure he will come through eventually, but we need to get them out ASAP before staking
Here is the address to send back the coins:

SReNDwa7BPWqAWgJwwokjBQ13puZRXpaqr

I'm re-enabling payouts with a notice that users should not send more than 5.000 coins at once, hopefully that with lower the fee.

thanks !

I'll be posting a accumulated list of fees later on in case the wallet runs dry so everyone should get their coins.

Sent 1000 to help cover some fees (+25.60 fee, for your spreadsheet)

thanks ! got 'em Smiley

No problem. Thanks for getting coins out
coins sent bro

Date: 2/11/2014 20:44
To: ocminer SReNDwa7BPWqAWgJwwokjBQ13puZRXpaqr
Debit: -102.00 BALLS
Transaction fee: -6.40 BALLS
Net amount: -108.40 BALLS
Transaction ID: 5964d12840a9292c8f70342f1d98abcca27a675d78ecf601549a7a16b09bb8b4
 Wink
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
No problem at all, it's my job to make sure everything continues to run smoothly and with no preventable issues

Nice job!

One down and a few more to go

Thank you for getting things moving!

legendary

I'm re-enabling payouts with a notice that users should not send more than 5.000 coins at once, hopefully that with lower the fee.

thanks !

I'll be posting a accumulated list of fees later on in case the wallet runs dry so everyone should get their coins.

thanks ! got 'em Smiley

No problem. Thanks for getting coins out
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

thanks !

thanks ! got 'em Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

thanks !

As always, good job oc. The best pool so far.

Please,i didn't understand well:
How to withdrawl my coins?
I have to with. max 5.000 at once? What is that address you posted?

Hey fabula,

the address i've posted is for they guys who wanted to send back the fees earlier.

When you withdraw and got more than 5000 coins, try to withdraw "in two portions" of not more than 5000 coins, otherwise the fee will be too high.

I'll keep you updated with the upcoming fees so everything should be fine.

EDIT: I just noticed MPOS doesn't allow that (split payments). It did it sometime before again, I think they removed it as it was a potential security risk, you can only withdraw everything you have in your account.

Its ok - just go on, i'll post the occuring fees here and it would be cool if you could send a part of them back
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

thanks !

Sweet I did not have the option to do a smaller manual payout, it took my entire balance.

The option to select manual payout amount was Grayed out

Anyways, let me know if I owe you any coins

The amount was for  5,572.200517
legendary

thanks !

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Ok follow this coin.
When it hits an exchange I want to buy some.
its on 2 bro.Do you read and OP before posting? Wink
Thanks I have register on one and wait for supply of coins.
No sell orders yet.
Jump to: