Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 179. (Read 257518 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Dear OC

How much does it cost for the fee if i withdraw 2000

Rgrds,

Here is the address to send back the coins:

SReNDwa7BPWqAWgJwwokjBQ13puZRXpaqr

I'm re-enabling payouts with a notice that users should not send more than 5.000 coins at once, hopefully that with lower the fee.

thanks !

I'll be posting a accumulated list of fees later on in case the wallet runs dry so everyone should get their coins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

I'm re-enabling payouts with a notice that users should not send more than 5.000 coins at once, hopefully that with lower the fee.

thanks !

As always, good job oc. The best pool so far.

Please,i didn't understand well:
How to withdrawl my coins?
I have to with. max 5.000 at once? What is that address you posted?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

thanks !

I'll be posting a accumulated list of fees later on in case the wallet runs dry so everyone should get their coins.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
No problem at all, it's my job to make sure everything continues to run smoothly and with no preventable issues
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Trying to track down coin-miners right now on here and in IRC

Steamoctane looks down to me

That would rock, I have a decent amount on that pool also

Doing my best. It's 4 AM here (even with my free hour). Trying to get everyone their coins so they are ready to stake before I go to bed

Thanks for the Great work so far  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

Doing my best. It's 4 AM here (even with my free hour). Trying to get everyone their coins so they are ready to stake before I go to bed

Thanks man!

I am going to give it another hour and if nothing pans out I am going to call it a loss.

3 AM for me so I feel your pain
legendary
I appreciate your work so far (at 4 a.m.)

I need following informations:

-I need to update also my wallet?  I have downloaded and synced yesterday
-Waiting news from suprnova to know when i can withdrawl my coins
-Let us know following days how you hardware will work with 5000% stake. Seems high stake and could stress a little the hardware,but i think this is mainly reason why you have create this coin. So,any result is appreciate.

Update it, yes

I have been staking M with the Snowball Hardware for a few weeks now. They work great. This coin is made to stake simultaneously with Maieuticoin on the same device. We have a very lightweight version of the source for M that we use on them. I also have a stripped down version of BALLS to run both on the same device at the same time
I appreciate your work so far (at 4 a.m.)

I need following informations:

-I need to update also my wallet?  I have downloaded and synced yesterday
-Waiting news from suprnova to know when i can withdrawl my coins
-Let us know following days how you hardware will work with 5000% stake. Seems high stake and could stress a little the hardware,but i think this is mainly reason why you have create this coin. So,any result is appreciate.

legendary

legendary

legendary
Sorry,
Fee are to high. Ho can i withdrawl my coins from pools if i have less then 300 coin and i need to pay 300 coin as fee? Difficulty is high,is still minable, but i will not reach 300 coins for poW end.
Please help.

Fees start at 6.4 coins and go up based on size (not amount). They are only paying 300 in fees because there are 15k+ coins being moved at once

Ok,so i need to wait suprnova to withdrawl enable

Yep
Ok follow this coin.
When it hits an exchange I want to buy some.
its on 2 bro.Do you read and OP before posting? Wink
Sorry,
Fee are to high. Ho can i withdrawl my coins from pools if i have less then 300 coin and i need to pay 300 coin as fee? Difficulty is high,is still minable, but i will not reach 300 coins for poW end.
Please help.

Fees start at 6.4 coins and go up based on size (not amount). They are only paying 300 in fees because there are 15k+ coins being moved at once

Ok,so i need to wait suprnova to withdrawl enable
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Ok follow this coin.
When it hits an exchange I want to buy some.
Sorry,
Please help.
i dont think your fee will be that high on 300 coins.i sent 100 to HashNZ and the fee was 6.5
legendary
Sorry,
Please help.

Sorry,
Please help.
legendary

legendary
I really feel like staking should be postponed until pool owners get a chance to catch up and update things, otherwise its really a waste for everyone who mined it. Pool owners that stake with everybodys coins will have a really unfair advantage.

I'm not happy about it, either. I have coins tied up in the pools just like everyone else, which is why I'm offering to help pay fees for myself and some other people out of my own pocket if the ops can't calculate them accurately. The fee formula is the same as PPC, just with increased values. I'm doing my best to help you guys get your coins ASAP, but I don't run any of the pools

If the pool ops are not updated, they are not on the right fork anyway. If they have updated, but still have withdraws closed, then that is a whole different issue. So far only ocminer has responded

Yep the majority of what I have is on ocminers pool ---- suprnova

Unfortunately he still has payouts disabled
legendary
I really feel like staking should be postponed until pool owners get a chance to catch up and update things, otherwise its really a waste for everyone who mined it. Pool owners that stake with everybodys coins will have a really unfair advantage.

I'm not happy about it, either. I have coins tied up in the pools just like everyone else, which is why I'm offering to help pay fees for myself and some other people out of my own pocket if the ops can't calculate them accurately. The fee formula is the same as PPC, just with increased values. I'm doing my best to help you guys get your coins ASAP, but I don't run any of the pools

If the pool ops are not updated, they are not on the right fork anyway. If they have updated, but still have withdraws closed, then that is a whole different issue. So far only ocminer has responded
Jump to: