Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 177. (Read 257518 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Hi oc,

what happen with your pool. Your pool contributes 99% of nethash but it stop finding block at 22,032. Current block is 22,060

what is wrong with it?

look one thread above yours Smiley

i've just fixed it, the wallet is a bit "special" and PoS Blocks were not marked correctly.

I should definitely put that version of the pool somewhere on my shelf with all that custom code...

The same on my side , i have staking=0 on my conf but i see my wallet is staking so how to disable staking?

And how to enable staking? I'm not staking.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Hi oc,

what happen with your pool. Your pool contributes 99% of nethash but it stop finding block at 22,032. Current block is 22,060

what is wrong with it?

i've just fixed it, the wallet is a bit "special" and PoS Blocks were not marked correctly.

I should definitely put that version of the pool somewhere on my shelf with all that custom code...

The same on my side , i have staking=0 on my conf but i see my wallet is staking so how to disable staking?
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Thanks oc,

I can't update withdraw address, it just say : " Failed to update your account"

the pin is right. I don't know what is wrong to correct.

Best Rgrds,

Hi oc,

what is wrong with it?

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Hi oc,

what is wrong with it?

I'm not staking cause i don't have mature coins Huh?
I have coins in wallet.
So, staking doesn't work.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Hi oc,

what is wrong with it?
legendary
Staking just started and my pool's wallet is going crazy, i'm fixing it now, loooooots of PoS blocks currently making the server go crazy
So staking began already or not yet? Also one more question will staking starts immediately once the coins are in wallet or we have to wait certain time?  Huh

I think stake will start after block 25k.
And first stake rewards will be 24 hours after poW end.

So, i think we need to wait poW end.
legendary
Activity: 1484
So staking began already or not yet? Also one more question will staking starts immediately once the coins are in wallet or we have to wait certain time?  Huh
Where's Nethash goin' ? Sad
your pool alright all my miners have dc'd
all good all miners back on again.that was weird Huh
your pool alright all my miners have dc'd
looks like we are off and staking Cheesy Grin Smiley
Activity: 722
StakeChain Community leader

Downloaded the windows wallet
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Like to inform Snowballs community

BET trading is available with BALLS on the alcurEX.
https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/BALLS_BTC

Happy betting!

ALCUREX OY is an online cryptocurrency exchange registered in Finland.
Business ID: 2612007-8 FINLAND

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
I have the wallet running.
Message: Warning: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download.
12 active connections

i know it might be stupid question but you did download new wallet?
Click the windows icon on the OP.
12 active connections

It's happen to me with old and new wallet.
Let finish sync. It will be fine then.  Wink
12 active connections

Damn , not nice . the fee is to big , i paid 92 coins fee for a withdrawal of 4k coins , not nice
i just PM you bro.we might have to stop posting addresses in here incase we get banned again.lol Wink

Dont worry i will not post any address , but i dont like the wallet fee is to big , now i need to pay the fee from my 1% fee pool so almost no earnings for pool owners
i will pay my fee bro.i did the same with ocminer.i have PM you for your address.i hope others will do the same.once staking starts i dont think we are going to miss the fee ;)how many hours till staking exactly Huh

Thanks man , i just sent you a pm Smiley
sent bro
legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Damn , not nice . the fee is to big , i paid 92 coins fee for a withdrawal of 4k coins , not nice
i just PM you bro.we might have to stop posting addresses in here incase we get banned again.lol Wink

Dont worry i will not post any address , but i dont like the wallet fee is to big , now i need to pay the fee from my 1% fee pool so almost no earnings for pool owners
i will pay my fee bro.i did the same with ocminer.i have PM you for your address.i hope others will do the same.once staking starts i dont think we are going to miss the fee ;)how many hours till staking exactly Huh

Thanks man , i just sent you a pm Smiley
Jump to: