Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 22. (Read 257473 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
iGotSpots is a SCAMMER
Yes, he stolen coin from C-cex, ocminer & minerpool. His mom fuck dog to bear him  Embarrassed

Grow up! For the record. I was invested in E-cash from day 1 (BEFORE spots showed up), and was in E-cash thread many times a day for the whole thing, and know the whole story. Spots did NOTHING wrong, or unethical. Those of you know me , know I would be the first to confront and scream LOUD if I thought there was a wrong doing, and I watched closely , and all spots did was help investors and fix the coin for free. What he did is bail investors out by working HOURS everyday to fix shitty/dirty code from another so called dev, and he didnt get paid shit,  because he gave it away. E-cash now works perfect! So, next time you want to accuse someone of a wrong doing, why dont you behave like an adult and bring evidence and lets look at it.

Vegas
legendary
iGotSpots is a SCAMMER
Yes, he stolen coin from C-cex, ocminer & minerpool. His mom fuck dog to bear him  Embarrassed

What is this???   Huh Huh Huh

For the N-teenth time please understand the context and the facts before making such sweeping statements. The comment relates to E-cash (E-money).

1) The original dev disappeared and the block chain was stuck
2) Members of the community approached Spots to apply his magic skills to fix the chain which he did without any compensation.
3) A block number was decided upon when a swopout will occur to a new chain because the old one was FUBAR
4) The E-cash BCT thread was the main vehicle of communications and all decisions, processes etc. was discussed on BCT. It is a reasonable act as individual communications to different holders would be impractical and too time consuming.
5) It quickly became clear that the original block target will never be reached because the chain was limping. Everyone that was reading the BCT thread knew that they had to get their coins as quickly as possible to Bittrex for the swop and it was made very clear in advance that any coins not transferred to Bittrex would be forfeited to a central account in order to make the maths balance since the two chains were identical in numbers.
6) Since everyone's coins were lost in anyways on the old chain, those that cared enough to be diligent stayed up to date on developments on the BCT thread and they knew that the target block will never be reached. Those that did so, did not lose their coins and got a swopout. Those that were lax and did not exercise diligence lost their coins and had sour grapes afterwards calling Spots names.
7) Since Spots did everyone a favor to save the chain and investing a week of his time to save a coin without compensation and with no questions asked, it is acceptable that he could keep the forfeited coins. Due to the sour grapes of the holders that were not diligent, they complained excessively about the coins that Spots kept and as a result Spots decided again with advance notice that he would give the coins back to the community for free in an IRC giveaway. Again those that lost coins had the opportunity to get their coins back if they cared and exercised diligence. This was a reasonable act as administration and risk of fraud was too big to do a manual swopout for those that did not care to participate in the formal Bittrex swopout.
8.) Spots even offered to add E-cash to Gorrillastake, but when people kicked up a storm yet again he decided to walk away and drop E-cash from Gorillastake.

That was the end of that. Anyone that cares to look into the relevant threads and IRC logs will find that the above is the truth. Any allegations that says that Spots is a scammer due to the above events are therefore unfounded. As a result of his efforts, the only thing that Spots got out of his efforts to save E-cash was the loss of his trust ratings which he worked hard for to earn.  In hind sight, Spots should have walked away from E-cash and let everyone lose their money. He could have used the time better to enhance his other coins and he would still have had his high green trust ratings. This whole thing is rather a reflection back on the community for treating someone badly that came to the fore to assist the community. For this the community should be ashamed and if anything should give him his trust ratings back and remove their negative comments.

Regarding his current coins, Spots is doing excellent research and development on the impact and workings of high stake % and fast block chains. The outcome of his current work and experiments on coins like 10K will add to the body of knowledge of POS staking and economics and is an important piece of the puzzle for the future, especially retail use and adoption. In the process a lot of people have also made a lot of money which is a win-win situation.

Thanks for taking time to clearly explain what happened. This is as accurate as anyone can get, with only adding that most of the rage against me is because I stopped ocminer from stealing the original dev's premine and gave it all away instead
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
iGotSpots is a SCAMMER

What is this???   Huh Huh Huh

For the N-teenth time please understand the context and the facts before making such sweeping statements. The comment relates to E-cash (E-money).

1) The original dev disappeared and the block chain was stuck
2) Members of the community approached Spots to apply his magic skills to fix the chain which he did without any compensation.
3) A block number was decided upon when a swopout will occur to a new chain because the old one was FUBAR
4) The E-cash BCT thread was the main vehicle of communications and all decisions, processes etc. was discussed on BCT. It is a reasonable act as individual communications to different holders would be impractical and too time consuming.
5) It quickly became clear that the original block target will never be reached because the chain was limping. Everyone that was reading the BCT thread knew that they had to get their coins as quickly as possible to Bittrex for the swop and it was made very clear in advance that any coins not transferred to Bittrex would be forfeited to a central account in order to make the maths balance since the two chains were identical in numbers.
6) Since everyone's coins were lost in anyways on the old chain, those that cared enough to be diligent stayed up to date on developments on the BCT thread and they knew that the target block will never be reached. Those that did so, did not lose their coins and got a swopout. Those that were lax and did not exercise diligence lost their coins and had sour grapes afterwards calling Spots names.
7) Since Spots did everyone a favor to save the chain and investing a week of his time to save a coin without compensation and with no questions asked, it is acceptable that he could keep the forfeited coins. Due to the sour grapes of the holders that were not diligent, they complained excessively about the coins that Spots kept and as a result Spots decided again with advance notice that he would give the coins back to the community for free in an IRC giveaway. Again those that lost coins had the opportunity to get their coins back if they cared and exercised diligence. This was a reasonable act as administration and risk of fraud was too big to do a manual swopout for those that did not care to participate in the formal Bittrex swopout.
8.) Spots even offered to add E-cash to Gorrillastake, but when people kicked up a storm yet again he decided to walk away and drop E-cash from Gorillastake.

That was the end of that. Anyone that cares to look into the relevant threads and IRC logs will find that the above is the truth. Any allegations that says that Spots is a scammer due to the above events are therefore unfounded. As a result of his efforts, the only thing that Spots got out of his efforts to save E-cash was the loss of his trust ratings which he worked hard for to earn.  In hind sight, Spots should have walked away from E-cash and let everyone lose their money. He could have used the time better to enhance his other coins and he would still have had his high green trust ratings. This whole thing is rather a reflection back on the community for treating someone badly that came to the fore to assist the community. For this the community should be ashamed and if anything should give him his trust ratings back and remove their negative comments.

Regarding his current coins, Spots is doing excellent research and development on the impact and workings of high stake % and fast block chains. The outcome of his current work and experiments on coins like 10K will add to the body of knowledge of POS staking and economics and is an important piece of the puzzle for the future, especially retail use and adoption. In the process a lot of people have also made a lot of money which is a win-win situation.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
iGotSpots is a SCAMMER

What is this???   Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
iGotSpots is a SCAMMER
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Come dump  on em i got balls to buy!!!
 I want your balllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllls  (who said girls can't grow balls).. Cheesy

04/01/2015 2:26:43 PM   BUY   100000000.00000000   0.00000001   1.00000000   0.00200000   1.00200000

this ok??

Ah they are big lol but still hoping for someone to dump on me for cheapo..tomorrow i may buy some 10k or balls..bit higher price, let's see..  Smiley
legendary
Ive been surprised before many times. Some people just get lost in the math Wink

Vegas
legendary
Ok guys I listed 100 MIL balls for those interested on the new exchange.

Vegas

That's higher than 1 satoshi, I wouldn't expect anyone to buy at that price until Bittrex starts moving up again
legendary
Ok guys I listed 100 MIL balls for those interested on the new exchange.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Come dump  on em i got balls to buy!!!
 I want your balllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllls  (who said girls can't grow balls).. Cheesy

04/01/2015 2:26:43 PM   BUY   100000000.00000000   0.00000001   1.00000000   0.00200000   1.00200000

this ok?? http://i.giphy.com/3oEduFOajyf9Gz1OaA.gif
Activity: 2
@iGotSpots I did everything I can, I restart the wallet and PC nothing happens!! I try to go back to earlier time cos I have made the back up still not successful, and now I can't go anywhere what to do somebody please help!!

Delete everything except wallet.dat and reopen wallet

I did but still cannot open, what to do next?  Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1778
NodeMasters
Hi Guys
just to let  you know the blockchain is still syncing
   "blocks" : 35231,
    "moneysupply" : 1565852.62461500,
    "connections" : 10,
i will let you know when its done

All done
    "blocks" : 323582,
    "moneysupply" : 42808080861.76004028,
    "connections" : 31,
    "proxy" : "",

Activity: 22
what happened to this coin?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Come dump  on em i got balls to buy!!!
 I want your balllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllls  (who said girls can't grow balls).. Cheesy

wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
i want sell:

100 000000 balls for 0,7 btc
200 000000 balls for 1,1 btc

write pm !!
legendary
Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
After the wait, we finally have some new markets to announce. MMXIV will now be a base coin on this exchange, and the markets for 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV are already up and running. If you want to dump, now you have some new buyers to sell to  Wink

I'll do some new graphics tonight to make it a bit more clear for the OP
Great I 'm in!
No intended yet to send my BALLS but after 360K I want maybe to trade some of what I have.

Btw see my sig.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
it's excellent and much interesting to see Snowballs.... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1778
NodeMasters
Hi Guys
just to let  you know the blockchain is still syncing
   "blocks" : 35231,
    "moneysupply" : 1565852.62461500,