Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 23. (Read 257473 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
ok so I have to commend btcpool, a rep got back to me in about 2 minutes and said they will look into it, so youve made a GREAT choice choosing that exchange. Very nice!!! I LOVE good customer service!!!

Ive heard of them, but never used them, but I might start. Bittrex works well, but when shit stops working , they are slow to respond, and when they do they can have a bad attitude.

Vegas

This new site is surprisingly fast with orders, too, I'm quite impressed

Now let's drive some volume there to say thanks for helping us out  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Im waiting for a few of the mmxiv competitions to start. Just bought a 400MHs titan batch 2 scrypt miner off ebay, thats coming Friday, so I want to Hijack the multipool when scrypt comes around again. Also Ive got an existing 14Ths sha-256 farm I want to use when the sha-256 competition of mmxiv starts. Im just trying to find ways to restock my mmxiv coin without buying from Trex.

This is the sha-256 farm when it was near complete, Ive added more Antiner S3+ since.

Vegas
legendary
ok so I have to commend btcpool, a rep got back to me in about 2 minutes and said they will look into it, so youve made a GREAT choice choosing that exchange. Very nice!!! I LOVE good customer service!!!

Ive heard of them, but never used them, but I might start. Bittrex works well, but when shit stops working , they are slow to respond, and when they do they can have a bad attitude.

Vegas
legendary
It's 3 AM right now by me. I sleep about 4-6 hours a day, if that
legendary
Well I sent them a ticket with their wallet id and tx info. Ill check it again in the morning.Do you ever sleep? Im in Vegas and its 1am, and I know your ATLEAST 2 hours ahead of me. Damn dude!

Vegas
legendary
Just got another reply that BALLS wallet is syncing back up
legendary
The balls are still not there. Ill message the exchange. Just making you aware of it.

Vegas
legendary
Just for the record , I sent 100Mil of balls, and 10 mil of 10k to the new exchange. The 10k showed up fine, and FAST within about a minute. The balls have not shown up yet, that was 5 hours ago. So, Im gonna check in the morning and see if they are there. If not I will contact the exchange. I just wondered if anyone else had had issues with new exchange?

Vegas

Just got a message that it's been fixed
legendary
Just for the record , I sent 100Mil of balls, and 10 mil of 10k to the new exchange. The 10k showed up fine, and FAST within about a minute. The balls have not shown up yet, that was 5 hours ago. So, Im gonna check in the morning and see if they are there. If not I will contact the exchange. I just wondered if anyone else had had issues with new exchange?

Vegas
legendary
Sounds like he got a keylogger virus that cleaned him out. DId it show an address where the coins went to? If so you got robbed. Sorry.

Vegas

Best to eliminate all other possibilities before assuming it was something malicious
legendary
Sounds like he got a keylogger virus that cleaned him out. DId it show an address where the coins went to? If so you got robbed. Sorry.

Vegas
legendary
@iGotSpots I did everything I can, I restart the wallet and PC nothing happens!! I try to go back to earlier time cos I have made the back up still not successful, and now I can't go anywhere what to do somebody please help!!

Delete everything except wallet.dat and reopen wallet
legendary
@iGotSpots

I have a problem with my account

On the 30th morning no stakes come out but around 06.30am my balls has been removed for -747123592.395675 Balls without reason and I didn't do anything at all!!  my address is
"Sgnx1VXaeFyBDk1oqQxn9iGu1fTFhBrHMf"  what happens and what can we do!! and up to now still cannot open the wallet. Help Please!!

That means you are staking
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
@iGotSpots

I have a problem with my account

On the 30th morning no stakes come out but around 06.30am my balls has been removed for -747123592.395675 Balls without reason and I didn't do anything at all!!  my address is
"Sgnx1VXaeFyBDk1oqQxn9iGu1fTFhBrHMf"  what happens and what can we do!! and up to now still cannot open the wallet. http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/B7Wx9caX/file.html Help Please!!
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
@iGotSpots I did everything I can, I restart the wallet and PC nothing happens!! I try to go back to earlier time cos I have made the back up still not successful, and now I can't go anywhere what to do somebody please help!!
legendary
Current Ranks on CoinMarketCap

10k is #95
MMXIV is #101
BALLS is #104

MMXIV seems to be getting some nice trading attention tonight if anyone is interested  Wink
legendary
After the wait, we finally have some new markets to announce. MMXIV will now be a base coin on this exchange, and the markets for 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV are already up and running. If you want to dump, now you have some new buyers to sell to  Wink

I'll do some new graphics tonight to make it a bit more clear for the OP

WOW!  Bids for BALLS at the equivalent of about 0.0005 satoshi!  Your plans are doing AMAZING things for the value!  I can't wait to see what's next!  maybe a rollback of 1000-1, so that we can see the value of current BALLS rebound to 0.001 satoshi???

Forgive me if my math is off by a factor or two of 10, but does it really matter?

No, I won't help you dump your load on us

Maybe I am catering to buyers instead of sellers  Wink

I am not really looking to sell, I'm staking away, I am only questioning your ability to make good decisions about a project like this...  so far, you are not doing very well.

At least you don't just delete posts that criticize you, so there's that...

Feel free to make your own coin and make better decisions than I do. The entire scene is open source, feel free to steal anything
Activity: 81
After the wait, we finally have some new markets to announce. MMXIV will now be a base coin on this exchange, and the markets for 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV are already up and running. If you want to dump, now you have some new buyers to sell to  Wink

WOW!  Bids for BALLS at the equivalent of about 0.0005 satoshi!  Your plans are doing AMAZING things for the value!  I can't wait to see what's next!  maybe a rollback of 1000-1, so that we can see the value of current BALLS rebound to 0.001 satoshi???

Forgive me if my math is off by a factor or two of 10, but does it really matter?

I am not really looking to sell, I'm staking away, I am only questioning your ability to make good decisions about a project like this...  so far, you are not doing very well.

At least you don't just delete posts that criticize you, so there's that...
legendary

Activity: 81

Pages:
Jump to: