Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 25. (Read 257473 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
I wanna be a "Ballionaire" so frickin bad.
legendary
Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Just saying I was again very lucky with BALLS.
A 80M stake! Now I own 200M.

That's a sheer lotta balls you got there Bro..I have now 11 million. I had bought over 4.5 mil the other day then suddenly I staked like over 5 million in one go so got over double my balls and I bought for one sat so that's quite nice. I hope to get a few more balls on the way soon.  Smiley Who says girls can't grow some balls/  Grin
I 'm lucky with my BALLS.
I dicided to not merge again the comming days and see whats happening.
The POS-rate is also low so no much extra profit and I lose 2 hour of stake time each merge action.
Only 41273 blocks to go (19 days before 360000).
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

That's a sheer lotta balls you got there Bro..I have now 11 million. I had bought over 4.5 mil the other day then suddenly I staked like over 5 million in one go so got over double my balls and I bought for one sat so that's quite nice. I hope to get a few more balls on the way soon.  Smiley Who says girls can't grow some balls/  Grin
legendary
Energy coin master
I would expect some new markets for MMXIV, BALLS, and 10k this week

Great iGotSpots!
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I would expect some new markets for MMXIV, BALLS, and 10k this week
legendary
Energy coin master

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Added giveaways for 10k and BALLS on the trivia bot. It's now just asking simple math questions, so it's very easy to answer

Feel free to come join us in #MMXIV on Freenode IRC

pool.mmxivcoin.com/chat if you don't have an IRC client, you can play there through the web

Wow nice bot

I just joined the IRC Chat but am not very good with all the commands, how do I register my balls and mmxiv and 10k addies there and how do I play the trivia? I am a bit of a goof with tech stuff, thought I would try to play a little bit for fun..
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Poloniex already take out SnowBalls, no more longer there!!  Sad Sad

Yes, by my request to be delisted. They didn't want to add 10k, and these three are a package deal

I would have thought more exchanges would be better no? I also don't see snowballs on c-cex, yet 10k is. Keeps those balls bouncin'...
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Samurai
Added giveaways for 10k and BALLS on the trivia bot. It's now just asking simple math questions, so it's very easy to answer

pool.mmxivcoin.com/chat if you don't have an IRC client, you can play there through the web

Wow nice bot
legendary

Yes, by my request to be delisted. They didn't want to add 10k, and these three are a package deal
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Well Ill always help, I know you carry a massive load. So dont be shy and post if you need support with something. If I cant help directly, Ill make a new thread and post it on BCT.

Vegas

I see you've pulled ur sell walls..... not
legendary
All I really ask for is patience
legendary
Well Ill always help, I know you carry a massive load. So dont be shy and post if you need support with something. If I cant help directly, Ill make a new thread and post it on BCT.

Vegas
legendary
There are usually well over 50 people in #MMXIV on Freenode that know everything we are doing and I also post most of it on Twitter. I think I found someone anyway
legendary
You know Ill help where I can. I dont know any Java coders so the best I can do is post a new thread on BCT. You have to tell us to what else you need support with and quit being a fucking lone wolf.

Vegas
legendary
No reason to announce anything that isn't ready. I don't make promises or give updates, I only post progress
legendary
Im trying to think up something to give you a hard time.... umm.. THAT was my idea FIRST Wink

ok.. time to pull my sell orders. I just think if you annouce it, it will get things moving again.

THANK YOU!

Vegas
legendary
Dude, I have like 10 MIL listed at 1 sat, they are not selling. What are your thoughts on letting us trade in balls for MMXIV coins, and burning the balls, to lower supply? Example : Lets say an mmxiv coin is worth 75,000 sat, then I could trade in 75,000 balls for 1 MMXIV coin? What you dont understand, is balls are not selling even at 1 sat.

You know I dont like to post ANYTHING negative in threads, especially yours, because I have always done well with your coins, but Its seems like your not aware, or maybe you have a plan. Im drowning in these things.

Im not bitching, It just seems like your not aware, and its been a while since I got on your case anyway.

Vegas

Who said I'm not working on getting that exact market set up right now?

Not to mention, nobody has helped us find the Java devs we have been openly looking for, so until we fill those roles, those projects will not move forward. I think I found someone, but with only 3 people actually DOING anything, things go a little slower

If 10% of you spent your time building something for these coins instead of wasting time bitching and staring at sell walls, things would move a lot faster. You don't have to wait for us to post something. Do you think coblee is building all the LTC projects that are going on? If you want the coin to be worth more, then do something and help. Otherwise, shut the fuck up and wait
Pages:
Jump to: