Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 26. (Read 257473 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Dude, I have like 10 MIL listed at 1 sat, they are not selling. What are your thoughts on letting us trade in balls for MMXIV coins, and burning the balls, to lower supply? Example : Lets say an mmxiv coin is worth 75,000 sat, then I could trade in 75,000 balls for 1 MMXIV coin? What you dont understand, is balls are not selling even at 1 sat.

Vegas

He just said he has a big project in the works... Read a bit and wait.

And your complaining about a .1 BTC sell order not filling.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Dude, I have like 10 MIL listed at 1 sat, they are not selling. What are your thoughts on letting us trade in balls for MMXIV coins, and burning the balls, to lower supply? Example : Lets say an mmxiv coin is worth 75,000 sat, then I could trade in 75,000 balls for 1 MMXIV coin? What you dont understand, is balls are not selling even at 1 sat. Hell I would even do 150k balls for 1 mmxiv coin.

You know I dont like to post ANYTHING negative in threads, especially yours, because I have always done well with your coins, but Its seems like your not aware, or maybe you have a plan. Im drowning in these things.

Im not bitching, It just seems like your not aware, and its been a while since I got on your case anyway.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Spots, I dont think anyone wants anymore balls, I think everyone is looking to find a way to sell or use them.

Vegas

Put them up for sale if you want to sell. Pick a price and wait for us to hit it  Wink

You've already bragged a ton about how you made like $12,000 or something from my coins, you should be the first person at the top of the list wanting more
legendary
Spots, I dont think anyone wants anymore balls, I think everyone is looking to find a way to sell or use them.

Vegas
legendary
Thinking about using the trivia we had for the ECASH giveaway, but using it for BALLS

You guys have any interest in participating? It would be in #MMXIV on Freenode IRC

pool.mmxivcoin.com/chat
legendary
Make it a good one, Im about to be a "Ballionaire" soon

Vegas
legendary
I have idea to create snowball 3.0
100balls = 1 snowball v 3.0
Or 1000balls = 1snowball v 3.0

good idea..  Smiley
Why? The stake rewards are not accidental I'm sure. Let's see what the big ideas are. If they fail then start thinking of plans to recover. Give the team a chance to do what they are doing.

Or did I miss the sarcasm....
I think a swap was being discussed earlier but if Spots doesn't want it I am happy either way..I bought some balls and they made a nice big stake today.

You'll be happy you have so many when we post our biggest project yet  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

good idea..  Smiley
Why? The stake rewards are not accidental I'm sure. Let's see what the big ideas are. If they fail then start thinking of plans to recover. Give the team a chance to do what they are doing.

I think a swap was being discussed earlier but if Spots doesn't want it I am happy either way..I bought some balls and they made a nice big stake today.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Did spots just say... the inflation is perfect for what they are doing, planning?

Relax. Spots hasnt failed at any of he's 3 coins.in fact. most devs struggle with 1 coin. He has 3 successful coins listed on multiple exchanges. Give it all a chance were a 1-2 weeks from hard fork taking effect so stake as much as you can. I should be hitting a billion next week.
Activity: 279
Merit: 250

good idea..  Smiley

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Take your sell down at 1 sat and i will start buying at 2 sats to get this moving, stop putting people off this coin with ur stupid wall thats not had even 1 buy in 12 hrs!
legendary
Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
No problem. Good luck  Wink
I asked also another question you know. But I can imagine you have to think about that.
Take a check if you wish on the EnergyCoin topic and we can discuss.
Maybe there is also application for Snowball as reward for where I working on.
legendary
legendary
Energy coin master

@iGotSpots Can you answer my PM I send you?

That means EnergyCoin is trying to sync with another blockchain; they most likely did not change pch numbers from the coin they cloned

This can be remedied by switching the node protocol version and banning nodes that are not are not in the new coin's specific range. This is like putting a bandaid on a gunshot, though, and only fixes it temporarily, but it will work as long as the parent coin does not switch the protocol version to be within your range
Thx I posted this into the EnergyCon topic and we have to work it out.
legendary

somebody needs to be asking these questions.

That means EnergyCoin is trying to sync with another blockchain; they most likely did not change pch numbers from the coin they cloned

This can be remedied by switching the node protocol version and banning nodes that are not are not in the new coin's specific range. This is like putting a bandaid on a gunshot, though, and only fixes it temporarily, but it will work as long as the parent coin does not switch the protocol version to be within your range
legendary
Energy coin master

somebody needs to be asking these questions.

I have also questions but I see it as part of the fun we living in de dark snowstorm.
A few weeks ago I owned "only" 160k BALLS and with my strategy I have now 120M BALLS.
Bought some and wondering why I didn't sell when the price was 5 Satoshi but want to be part of this adventure with SnowBalls.
I think the dev is skillfull and has a vision for future of BALLS.
Sometimes he mentioned some stuff he has on his mind and that gives me some proof for the future or makes me curious.
The avalanche of SnowBalls is much bigger then I ever expected and two very high POS period are comming before block 360000.
I hope to stake before 320000 and then we go down and up again to block 340000 and down again and up to final block 360000.
We have just about 444 hour to go for before we hit block 360K.

legendary
I don't promise anything. Put your coins up for sale if you want to. I'm just staking, so the market doesn't matter to me
Activity: 81
Merit: 10

How many of those 500,000,000+ wallets belong to the dev? 

If this dog ever gets past 1 or 2 satoshi, I'll be extremely happy...  my $40 will have produced a pretty good return with this retarded staking!

However, this will never happen, as the dev will quietly continue to feed the 1 sat sell wall till he is satisfied, and then will disappear.

Hope I'm wrong, as turning $40 into a nice new OLED TV in just a few weeks would be pretty funny.

You sure I'm selling my coins? I've been here for over 2 years, do you really think I'm going anywhere?

How about some solid updates?  regular info?  transparency? 

The reality of the alt-coin world is that scams are more than common.  Devs hint at "great things" coming, then either bail, of apologize when shit goes pear-shaped.

Look, I have a tiny investment in this coin, I really don't care if it ever goes anywhere... I'm staking, and have been since I bought a few million  the day it hit 1sat. The onus of proof is on you, and you have provided VERY little info aside from cryptic hints. Meanwhile, the coin is withering and dying.

There are a ton of poor sods on this forum that will drink any koolaid offered till a coin gets delisted, and somebody needs to be asking these questions.

legendary

How many of those 500,000,000+ wallets belong to the dev? 

If this dog ever gets past 1 or 2 satoshi, I'll be extremely happy...  my $40 will have produced a pretty good return with this retarded staking!

However, this will never happen, as the dev will quietly continue to feed the 1 sat sell wall till he is satisfied, and then will disappear.

Hope I'm wrong, as turning $40 into a nice new OLED TV in just a few weeks would be pretty funny.

You sure I'm selling my coins? I've been here for over 2 years, do you really think I'm going anywhere?
Pages:
Jump to: