Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 33. (Read 257516 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Unfortunately flaming, disrespecting others, fudding and sticking their nose where it doesn't belong is the peak of their existence. If they only would put their energy into something productive they would not look like complete asshats.
If you don't like the coin, feel free to leave and fuck right off.

I like the concept behind it and i can see a market for something like this.

lol, I liked how you went from talking about disrespect and flaming straight into telling me to fuck off. Really clever when I didn't disrespect anyone to start with.
What makes you think you belong here more than me anyway? I have my share of these worthless coins thanks.

You think that zero buy orders is an unworthy discussion topic, then you'll get exactly what you deserve.
Back to your rainbows and unicorns.

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master

I agree and the "0" satoshi is temporaly in my opinion. Wher ther are sell orders @ 1 satoshi somone maybe my buys them becouse we believe in future for BALLS. In BTC there is not much sell offer and with 10 or 20 BTC BALLS is in the top10 on marketcap.
I see BALLS as a spaceship what is going up very fast after 360K!
(or the other way, that is into the ground)
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
Unfortunately flaming, disrespecting others, fudding and sticking their nose where it doesn't belong is the peak of their existence. If they only would put their energy into something productive they would not look like complete asshats.
If you don't like the coin, feel free to leave and fuck right off.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Not sure where you got your info, but I just went to bitrrex and loads of people are buying and selling at 1 sat. If you had a good money mind, you would have quickly figured out that this is a "no lose investment", because it cannot go lower, meanwhile your earning interest in the thousands of %, without the worry of price going down. Thats FREE advice from an expert.

Vegas

There are currently zero buy orders on both bittrex and polo. None. That's where I got my info.

Zero is less than one last time I checked so your 'no lose investment' claim is completely false and misleading. I wonder why you would make it.

Thanks for the 'independent' expert advice though, good luck with your hundreds of millions of coins worth precisely nothing.

oh no!!! not a slow day for a crypto coin!!! it's the end of the world !!!!!

there was still half a btc traded today... which is a hell of a lot better than a lot of coins,  MINT was down to 1 sat for the longest time doing around 1 btc of trade a day... guess what patience got me on that one??  lol a lot more than the dumbasses who sold their coins to me at 1 sats  Cool

if your a short term thinker maybe just follow the pumps instead of poorly trolling good coins
Not sure where you got your info, but I just went to bitrrex and loads of people are buying and selling at 1 sat. If you had a good money mind, you would have quickly figured out that this is a "no lose investment", because it cannot go lower, meanwhile your earning interest in the thousands of %, without the worry of price going down. Thats FREE advice from an expert.

Vegas

There are currently zero buy orders on both bittrex and polo. None. That's where I got my info.

Zero is less than one last time I checked so your 'no lose investment' claim is completely false and misleading. I wonder why you would make it.

Thanks for the 'independent' expert advice though, good luck with your hundreds of millions of coins worth precisely nothing.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
ya..how many investments can you find in the world where you can make thousands of percent interest with NO CHANCE of price/value dropping?!?! Only ONE place!

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Also, HYP is shit and their 'dev' team is even shittier

Yep, they can only dream of creating a coin you cant even sell for one satoshi.

Not an easy task, well done.

Vegas

lol I just bought another 2 mill at 1 sat  Cool lol I'm goin BALLS deep on this one  Grin
legendary

Vegas
legendary
Energy coin master
What people are stupid. All the coins on the exchange, and the use of them is not. 200 million idle ...  Undecided
I bought some extra BALLS to stake and want some more...

legendary
Why the stakes of balls come out so little today? Huh Huh

I want to speak to a manager, and I want MY MONEY BACK!! Just look at this crap! The sales guy said I would be in Fiji with a 10ft margarita by now  Cry

Vegas

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Why the stakes of balls come out so little today? Huh Huh
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
What people are stupid. All the coins on the exchange, and the use of them is not. 200 million idle ...  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

There are reasons for not using advanced options for coin control. It would take me like 10 minutes to add every single option; I choose not to  Wink

You can easily add anything you want yourself and compile your own client, you won't unsync yourself or anything if you do it right
Thx for the tip, and I respect you choices.
If someone can make a custom client then I wnat to use that, I'm not skilled yet in crypto code.

The reason is simple. We don't charge high fees, so we need to make it harder to maximize staking returns. If I added all the advanced control, I would have to increase fees or limit staking (like HYP does), neither of which I think would receive good reactions

No better time than the present to learn how to do it yourself, though  Wink  For real, you would be able to figure it out, I'm sure. In fact, if you search around on Google, I bet you can find another coin verrrrrrrrrry similar code-wise to mine that has it already so you have a starting point. And by 'I bet,' I mean I guarantee. I don't want to say the exact name, but there's a community project for another coin you would be very interested in
I'm not sure if it is good not apply anti inflation features.
If you limit the reward for a block then you have also put effort to maxise your POS-reward.

How to change a client I put on my todo list. Thx for the tip.
(have to check if you edited your post, and yes you did Smiley

Continue to good work!

Nono. By limiting staking, I don't mean you have to work for it. I mean it would be hardcoded that a block can only stake a max amount, no matter the size of the input

CLAM and HYP are very good at showing how bad of an idea that is, but we wouldn't know it was a bad idea if nobody tried it (this is NOT me talking shit, I love new ideas, but this one has proven to not work, in my opinion). Flat rates do not scale well long term like percentages do
legendary
Energy coin master

There are reasons for not using advanced options for coin control. It would take me like 10 minutes to add every single option; I choose not to  Wink

You can easily add anything you want yourself and compile your own client, you won't unsync yourself or anything if you do it right
If someone can make a custom client then I wnat to use that, I'm not skilled yet in crypto code.

The reason is simple. We don't charge high fees, so we need to make it harder to maximize staking returns. If I added all the advanced control, I would have to increase fees or limit staking (like HYP does), neither of which I think would receive good reactions

No better time than the present to learn how to do it yourself, though  Wink  For real, you would be able to figure it out, I'm sure. In fact, if you search around on Google, I bet you can find another coin verrrrrrrrrry similar code-wise to mine that has it already so you have a starting point. And by 'I bet,' I mean I guarantee. I don't want to say the exact name, but there's a community project for another coin you would be very interested in
I'm not sure if it is good not apply anti inflation features.
If you limit the reward for a block then you have also put effort to maxise your POS-reward.

How to change a client I put on my todo list. Thx for the tip.
(have to check if you edited your post, and yes you did Smiley

Continue to good work!

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
This has been a very very informative conversation and has cleared a lot of the questions i had about POS Smiley
legendary

No better time than the present to learn how to do it yourself, though  Wink  For real, you would be able to figure it out, I'm sure. In fact, if you search around on Google, I bet you can find another coin verrrrrrrrrry similar code-wise to mine that has it already so you have a starting point. And by 'I bet,' I mean I guarantee. I don't want to say the exact name, but there's a community project for another coin you would be very interested in
legendary
Energy coin master

edit:

It was a nice research for me but BALLS gives me more fun.
It is an adventure and I like to be part of this.
legendary

You are missing out on compounding, which is much stronger than your GIGA STAKES (and the entire point of fast maturity). I guarantee you are not making your potential
Ok understand compounding. Actualy I running two BALLS wallets, one superblock and one multiblock.
A smal part of the blockes in the multiblock wallet has staket after days of staking. The coins get some weight but there is no compounding then I understand. After stake fast you have compounding effect. With the superblok I have to wait only 2-4 hours after mature time to get the POS-reward and a few minutes after coins ar availble I move them to one new block so that has no effect on compounding I think or am I wrong in my thoughts? The compounding effect is much bigger with one giga block and it would be nice if blockes are not splited after stake.
Hyperstake has a console command to prevent splitting.
Check:

If you implement than moving is not nessesery for enymore.

legendary
Energy coin master

You are missing out on compounding, which is much stronger than your GIGA STAKES (and the entire point of fast maturity). I guarantee you are not making your potential
Ok understand compounding. Actualy I running two BALLS wallets, one superblock and one multiblock.
A smal part of the blockes in the multiblock wallet has staket after days of staking. The coins get some weight but there is no compounding then I understand. After stake fast you have compounding effect. With the superblok I have to wait only 2-4 hours after mature time to get the POS-reward and a few minutes after coins ar availble I move them to one new block so that has no effect on compounding I think or am I wrong in my thoughts? The compounding effect is much bigger with one giga block and it would be nice if blockes are not splited after stake.
Hyperstake has a console command to prevent splitting.
Check:

If you implement than moving is not nessesery for enymore.
Pages:
Jump to: