Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 30. (Read 257516 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
How can we'll be so sure that balls are not going die, Cos I don't any sell and buy now on the market  Sad Sad

Spots has a plan! And that's why the hard fork to curb the reward structure down.

Actively looking for a Java developer to join the team for a few classified things. As long as the development and DEV are active the coin won't die. Spots is pretty active too. Not sure how he finds time for so many things.

BALLS still hase more volume than many other coins, just slow ATM until fork goes into effect Smiley
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
How can we'll be so sure that balls are not going die, Cos I don't any sell and buy now on the market  Sad Sad
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
im most likely going to buy mmxiv,balls or 10k tonight, wanna stake some more! what will the base line % be in say 1 month? after all the changes are done i mean

1-99, depending on timestamps, with 00 triggering 100,000% for that block

cool whats the lowest possible percent ? 1?

Yep. The stake rate will be the last two digits of the timestamp for that particular block, with 00 triggering the bonus block of 100,000%
Activity: 471
Merit: 500
im most likely going to buy mmxiv,balls or 10k tonight, wanna stake some more! what will the base line % be in say 1 month? after all the changes are done i mean

cool whats the lowest possible percent ? 1?
legendary

Activity: 471
Activity: 110
What about ask Bleutrade to add Balls and 10k, they have a large and unusual very active Doge market and LTC market. I trade some altcoins for more than 500,000 Doges in one transaction and im not the only one.

Check yourself  www.bleutrade.com

And fuck you stupid 160 million balls seller at 1 sat.

If you can afford to hold until the fork, it will drop the amount of coins being dumped dramatically

but who will buy it?

i bought all already Smiley

Now waiting for Public key from Gorillastake

Had a friend that was waiting on BTC to transfer to pick those coins up. Lawls..

Something tells me your friend will still have a lot of chances to get them at 1 sat  Grin
From other hand the faster he buys, the more coins he can get by staking before the fork.  Smiley
Currently 21 million at Polo, and 13.6 million at Bittrex sold for that price.

will buy more if 200+ million available ( before fork)
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
What about ask Bleutrade to add Balls and 10k, they have a large and unusual very active Doge market and LTC market. I trade some altcoins for more than 500,000 Doges in one transaction and im not the only one.

If you can afford to hold until the fork, it will drop the amount of coins being dumped dramatically

but who will buy it?

Had a friend that was waiting on BTC to transfer to pick those coins up. Lawls..

Something tells me your friend will still have a lot of chances to get them at 1 sat  Grin
From other hand the faster he buys, the more coins he can get by staking before the fork.  Smiley

In high level trading, entry points are everything; way more important than exits. Can't get a lower entry point that we currently have  Wink

Agreed. You can buy and earn from the interest without worry of the price drop. This *IS* the best time to buy!

Vegas
legendary

but who will buy it?

From other hand the faster he buys, the more coins he can get by staking before the fork.  Smiley

In high level trading, entry points are everything; way more important than exits. Can't get a lower entry point that we currently have  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

but who will buy it?

From other hand the faster he buys, the more coins he can get by staking before the fork.  Smiley
Activity: 1064

but who will buy it?

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master

Great!
Activity: 110

but who will buy it?

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

I was also thinking adding LTC or DOGE market for balls might be useful, but after some more thought I am not sure it is a good idea.

If there will be LTC and DOGE markets, the price of balls will move even lower than one satoshi. There will be folks who bought it so cheap (using LTC or DOGE) that they are happy to sell at any price - even selling at 1 sat will give them a lot of profit. So they will dump as soon as price tries to move up.

If we really expect the balls to revitalize to some extend after the coming fork, then its better to stick to BTC market only, even if volume will be small until fork.
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

I´ll hold until 20 or 30 sats Smiley

Im not gonna sell my balls, not my balls  Grin

http://www.memecenter.com/fun/1289049/mickeys-torture

legendary

but who will buy it?

I can buy 200,000 or 300,000 daily but, i need some help, and now people are scared for that stupid big sell order.
Lets help to move the chain, we need to start sending coins from bittrex to poloniex if we dont want to use our wallet, lets move the chain until block 360,000
If everyone helps sending 10 or 20 movements each day, we can do it.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

but who will buy it?
legendary

legendary

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
There are much more cheap BALLS on Bittrex, I hope they find some buyer, the volume is now also verly low Cry
Maybe I compose a tweet but what is the perspective I can offer new investors?
I hope dev has a greet masterplan in mind and if you can let see us a glance of it then people kno what they can espect.
The Java sounds great but why is of value for investors?
So give the community some more information then we know why they support you.
For now we are in the dark and that gives some exitement but that is not rewarded into buy support.
I did a small buy of 2M yesterday but now it is too much for me buy all the 1 Satoshi orders.
Pages:
Jump to: