Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 32. (Read 257516 times)

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
coin Dead ?
There is good volume and all the 1 Satoshi sell orders were gone.
So stop saying coin is dead. In a few weeks we see never 1 Satoshi again!
(I hope.)
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
legendary
Energy coin master
My offer for 50000 BALLS @ Bittrex

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Hopefully with this lowered stake reward swing we can eat threw some of this sell pressure.

Seriously ppl, you need to pull those orders. Nobody will buy with that much pressure. They have No chance to make a profit with that many sells. The traders are killing the volume and price not the quantity of coins.

Bunch of noobs not staking and compounding their profits.

I agree - there are over 250 million BALLS in sell orders right between Bittrex and Polo - that's like, 65 million BALLS a day in stake rewards that people are missing out on

No sense in just letting them stagnate on the sell list - better off keeping them & staking, and wait for the buy side to build back up.

On the other hand, that also means 65 million less per day inflation - better for the rest of us who are staking Smiley
I don't understand this. Bittrex and Polo have their own wallets which stake. So stake their balls.

No sure about polo, but bittrex does NOT stake your coins when held on their exchange.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Hopefully with this lowered stake reward swing we can eat threw some of this sell pressure.

Seriously ppl, you need to pull those orders. Nobody will buy with that much pressure. They have No chance to make a profit with that many sells. The traders are killing the volume and price not the quantity of coins.

I agree - there are over 250 million BALLS in sell orders right between Bittrex and Polo - that's like, 65 million BALLS a day in stake rewards that people are missing out on

No sense in just letting them stagnate on the sell list - better off keeping them & staking, and wait for the buy side to build back up.

On the other hand, that also means 65 million less per day inflation - better for the rest of us who are staking Smiley
I don't understand this. Bittrex and Polo have their own wallets which stake. So stake their balls.
legendary
Energy coin master

indeed I don't mind them leaving them on the sell wall  Cool if anyone reads whats going on with BALLS and 10k then looks at the amounts produced over the last few weeks/month then common sense would see a great opportunity to buy off the impatient dumpers before the change.

They think in #coins not in marketcap.
After all the coins are POS-mined the sell orders will be wiped away with a few BTC.
The POS-miners are the winners not the sellers.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa

indeed I don't mind them leaving them on the sell wall  Cool if anyone reads whats going on with BALLS and 10k then looks at the amounts produced over the last few weeks/month then common sense would see a great opportunity to buy off the impatient dumpers before the change.
legendary
Energy coin master
We are actively searching for someone to add to our team that is very competent with Java for something exciting with BALLS
I just asked somone I know. If he is intrested I let you know.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
We are actively searching for someone to add to our team that is very competent with Java for something exciting with BALLS
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
legendary
Activity: 1148

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I noticed in the last 2 days staking much lower than it was in the last 2 weeks. Have you had made it?

Stake rate is variable and goes between 1 and 20,000% per block, every 20,000 blocks

Basically, block 300,001 = 1%, block 300,002 = 2% ...... block 319,999 = 19,999%, block 320,000 = 20,000% then start over

This ALL CHANGES on block 360,000 - new specs are listed in the OP. 
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
I noticed in the last 2 days staking much lower than it was in the last 2 weeks. Have you had made it?
Soon it is going up again dev posted yesterday.

Wow... that'd be great, I'm so excited for that  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
I have got a power stake +4021387.26093 BALLS  Grin
where is that post?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10830766

Thanks. In this time which is the percent of stake?
legendary
Energy coin master
where is that post?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10830766
where is that post?
legendary
Energy coin master
Pages:
Jump to: