Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 28. (Read 257516 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
wow some one sell more in 1btc  Undecided
are this coin will be stabil like PND ? or will be dead and delisting  Cry
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
It's hard to sell

My balls are melting  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Marketcap:

That's the only thing impressive about BALLS.....that is amazing. Under one billion to almost 16 billion in only a few weeks. Spots, you're going to need a miracle to even budge this giant pig.  Shocked

Just need to buy up all the 1sat coins and this coin will do fine!! So keep buying if you can all!!
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Marketcap:

That's the only thing impressive about BALLS.....that is amazing. Under one billion to almost 16 billion in only a few weeks. Spots, you're going to need a miracle to even budge this giant pig.  Shocked

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
why does network remove our coins from each staked block?

On every block I received stake there is also a transaction which removes coins.
For example if a block sends to my wallet 100000 coins, I look in block explorer and it might be 150000 received and 50000 spent. (numbers here are random but it's about that much in reality)

Because they are unspendable while staking
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
0_0
why does network remove our coins from each staked block?

On every block I received stake there is also a transaction which removes coins.
For example if a block sends to my wallet 100000 coins, I look in block explorer and it might be 150000 received and 50000 spent. (numbers here are random but it's about that much in reality)
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
legendary
Take ur stupid 1 sat sell down at bittrex, i ate 0.5btc of it yesterday don't make me do it again!!
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
Why do i have a feeling there will be an exchange that allows you to somehow swap/trade between MMXIV, 10k and BALLS
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Can you please take them sell walls down at 1 sat. Its really not good for the coin...

I ate all the 1 sats on Poloniex Smiley num numsssssssssssssss Wink Grin But I outta btc now or would eat all the ones on trex too sigh..

nice  Grin I've been buying it and 10k little buy little hehe I just refreshed my BALLS balance into one lump yesterday, my return today was over 9 mill Cool

F'n EPIC!
legendary
Working on a new way to trade your BALLS  Wink

What does that mean?

New change or something to do with the project position your looking for?

Neither
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

What does that mean?

New change or something to do with the project position your looking for?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Can you please take them sell walls down at 1 sat. Its really not good for the coin...

I ate all the 1 sats on Poloniex Smiley num numsssssssssssssss Wink Grin But I outta btc now or would eat all the ones on trex too sigh..
legendary
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I downloaded the wallet from the OP and it said modified in March is that the correct one to download new coins to?

Yes.
legendary
I downloaded the wallet from the OP and it said modified in March is that the correct one to download new coins to?
legendary
Is it a good time to buy some balls now? I need to download a new wallet correct? I might have a incy budget to buy few million by tomorrow, then I will own all three coins a bit of..  Smiley
legendary
You're gaining stake weight, so you're good. When you do finally stake, it will be for the amount you are missing out on now, don't worry
Pages:
Jump to: